Communist Party makes a comeback ... in Japan

External as in not US based. KGB back in the anti Vietnam war days. AlQ more recently.
OK ..... but, these are still "governments" in the context of my comment "government is always the problem" ....

But, even these "external governments" are responsible for either indirectly or directly infiltrating our own government and the argument could be made that even they are no so "external"

Werbung:
OK ..... but, these are still "governments" in the context of my comment "government is always the problem" ....

But, even these "external governments" are responsible for either indirectly or directly infiltrating our own government and the argument could be made that even they are no so "external"

alq not government. its a cult.

A cult supported by our government ..... can we say Muslim Brotherhood?

Doesn't your own comment prove your other comment to be false? Simply because the government supports an activity does not make it part of the government. Besides that, I would need to see some proof that our government supports either al Queda, or the Muslim Brotherhood.

alq likes the musbros but last I checked musbros were getting eradicated. alq may get givt support but doesnt need it.

a cult can be a powerful 4hing.

Al Qaeda is a spin-off from the Muslim Brotherhood. Just as Hamas is. The son of a Hamas leader calls Hamas the military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood. There is also another, even more radical group in Egypt and Libya that partners with the Muslim Brotherhood. Just think of a Corporation that has many subsidiaries operating under different names.

Al Qaeda is a spin-off from the Muslim Brotherhood. Just as Hamas is. The son of a Hamas leader calls Hamas the military wing of the Muslim Brotherhood. There is also another, even more radical group in Egypt and Libya that partners with the Muslim Brotherhood. Just think of a Corporation that has many subsidiaries operating under different names.

"Spin off "?

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/734613/al-Qaeda

You watch too much Faux news:

http://www.idfblog.com/hamas/2012/01/21/hamas-history-ideology/

Right again Cruella ....

Even though these two groups have denounced each other, all of Al Qaeda's leaders have their roots in the muslim brotherhood. They are clearly associated with each other from the beginning and I would have to say it's not much of a stretch to think they may join forces together for a common goal, especially now that Mubarak is out of the way.

I am sure you can figure out what that common goal is ....

In an article titled "Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood," Bruce Riedel of the Brookings Institution wrote that "The Egyptian Brotherhood renounced violence years ago, but its relative moderation has made it the target of extreme vilification by more radical Islamists. Al Qaida’s leaders, Osama bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri, started their political lives affiliated with the Brotherhood but both have denounced it for decades as too soft and a cat’s paw of Mubarak and America."

Dan Byman, an expert on the groups at the Brookings Institution, said they have some common goals such as support for a political identity with Islam. But some of the more militant members of the Muslim Brotherhood have moved on to join al-Qaida, believing that the Muslim Brotherhood isn't doing enough, Byman said.

The biggest question, Byman said, is whether the Muslim Brotherhood is a barrier to the violent extremism of al-Qaida or whether it is simply a farm team.

Byman believes it's probably a little bit of both.

Right again Cruella ....

Even though these two groups have denounced each other, all of Al Qaeda's leaders have their roots in the muslim brotherhood. They are clearly associated with each other from the beginning and I would have to say it's not much of a stretch to think they may join forces together for a common goal, especially now that Mubarak is out of the way.

I am sure you can figure out what that common goal is ....

In an article titled "Don't Fear Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood," Bruce Riedel of the Brookings Institution wrote that "The Egyptian Brotherhood renounced violence years ago, but its relative moderation has made it the target of extreme vilification by more radical Islamists. Al Qaida’s leaders, Osama bin Laden and Ayman Zawahiri, started their political lives affiliated with the Brotherhood but both have denounced it for decades as too soft and a cat’s paw of Mubarak and America."

Dan Byman, an expert on the groups at the Brookings Institution, said they have some common goals such as support for a political identity with Islam. But some of the more militant members of the Muslim Brotherhood have moved on to join al-Qaida, believing that the Muslim Brotherhood isn't doing enough, Byman said.

The biggest question, Byman said, is whether the Muslim Brotherhood is a barrier to the violent extremism of al-Qaida or whether it is simply a farm team.

Byman believes it's probably a little bit of both.

Do you understand what the term "spin off" means?

You mean "spin off" like al Qaeda working with the Muslim Brotherhood rebels in Syria?

Watching too much Faux again. Al Queda is fighting against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and has its own goals in Syria. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" condition.

Besides that, a "sin off" indicates that the one was part of the other. I have seen no evidence al Queda was ever part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Watching too much Faux again. Al Queda is fighting against the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and has its own goals in Syria. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" condition.

Besides that, a "sin off" indicates that the one was part of the other. I have seen no evidence al Queda was ever part of the Muslim Brotherhood.

You don't know much about camel traders do you?
Bin Laden was trained by the MB and al Qaeda's second in command, first now, is Ayman al-Zawahiri, who was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. His brother Mohammed al-Zawahiri, the leader of another jihadist group in Egypt, was just arrested by the Egyptian army, he is a supporter of Morsi.

To say there are no connections is naïve and simplistic. I've even read that al-Qaeda is the Muslim Brotherhood's "tip of the spear". If you listen to tapes of the "son of Hamas", he states that Hamas is the Muslim Brotherhood's army.

Just because there are different factions in Islam, does not mean there are no commonalities in their goals or that they don't work together to achieve their goals.

Werbung:
Just because there are different factions in Islam, does not mean there are no commonalities in their goals or that they don't work together to achieve their goals.

Lets set aside the fact that you have not posted anything save for your opinion that contradicts the articles I posted. Lets set aside that you are repeating what I said about common goals

What do you have left?

BS.

Back