company hired by trump campaign found no fraud, but that doesn't stop republican liars

Good article on the incompetence of right wing vote fraud morons lol
Allow me to point out some flaws in the biased opinion piece:

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election
Andrew C. Eggers https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2362-0654, Haritz Garro, and Justin Grimmer jgrimmer@stanford.eduAuthors Info & Affiliations

Edited by Kenneth A. Shepsle, Harvard University, ...

Proof of bias:

More than 80 Percent of Surveyed Harvard Faculty Identify as Liberal

++++++++++++++

Although Trump’s legal challenges were unsuccessful, many of his supporters were apparently convinced by his claims that the election was stolen:​

Legal challenges that do not yield specific judgments accompanied by irrefutable arguments refuting claims that Democrats committed widespread voting fraud in 2020 cannot be used to claim courts have disproven the evidence of widespread fraud.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The 2020 election was remarkable in many ways (e.g., unusually high levels of mail-in voting and turnout), and election administration may well have been imperfect. ...

States broke laws by sending out millions of mail-in ballots to ineligible voters, refusing to adhere to strict signature verification laws, refusing to enforce chain-or-custody records, refusing to purge ineligible voters from rolls, leading to ineligible voters receiving and returning ineligible ballots, refusing to ensure that no non-citizen voted, and so forth. This is a big fail and the boys at Harvard skip that for crooked reasons.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump’s legal team claimed after the election that voting machines run by Dominion Voting Systems switched votes from Trump to Biden.

Of course that happened in one case and the fraud was caught, so Democrats and Dominion officials began to make excuses for how that happened. We don't know how many other machines flipped votes because Democrats and Dominion officials refused to allow the machines to be examined before they could be wiped clean after the election. Democrats knew before the election that Dominion machines were flipping votes, and they issued warnings about that flaw. Because Democrats and Dominion refused to allow other machines with questionable vote totals to be examined, nobody can today prove or disprove whether tyhe machines were corrupted or not.

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election | Washington Examiner 11-13-20
Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”
+++++++++++++++++++++

BREAKING: Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines PROVE Massive Fraud - The Patriot Watchdog 12-14-20
++++++++++++++++++

Crucial Logs Missing From Michigan County Dominion Voting Machines: Forensics Report (theepochtimes.com) 12-14-20
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Are They Hiding? Democrats Argue Voting Machines Too Fragile to Inspect – If Investigators Touch Them They Will Need to Be Replaced – Demand Rudy Giuliani Be Punished for Requesting Access to Dominion Machines (thegatewaypundit.com) 2-9-22
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered (westernjournal.com) 11-6-20
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recent CISA Report Identifies Massive System Vulnerabilities in Dominion Voting Systems Used in Georgia Then Claims There's No Evidence These Vulnerabilities Were Abused in 2020 - But How Can They Be Trusted? | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft 6-5-22

Werbung:
all that blather and 3 YEARS later no credible evidence of this supposed theft. lol.

all you morons have is whining.

Allow me to point out some flaws in the biased opinion piece:

No evidence for systematic voter fraud: A guide to statistical claims about the 2020 election
Andrew C. Eggers https://orcid.org/0000-0002-2362-0654, Haritz Garro, and Justin Grimmer jgrimmer@stanford.eduAuthors Info & Affiliations

Edited by Kenneth A. Shepsle, Harvard University, ...

Proof of bias:

More than 80 Percent of Surveyed Harvard Faculty Identify as Liberal

++++++++++++++

Although Trump’s legal challenges were unsuccessful, many of his supporters were apparently convinced by his claims that the election was stolen:​

Legal challenges that do not yield specific judgments accompanied by irrefutable arguments refuting claims that Democrats committed widespread voting fraud in 2020 cannot be used to claim courts have disproven the evidence of widespread fraud.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The 2020 election was remarkable in many ways (e.g., unusually high levels of mail-in voting and turnout), and election administration may well have been imperfect. ...

States broke laws by sending out millions of mail-in ballots to ineligible voters, refusing to adhere to strict signature verification laws, refusing to enforce chain-or-custody records, refusing to purge ineligible voters from rolls, leading to ineligible voters receiving and returning ineligible ballots, refusing to ensure that no non-citizen voted, and so forth. This is a big fail and the boys at Harvard skip that for crooked reasons.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Trump’s legal team claimed after the election that voting machines run by Dominion Voting Systems switched votes from Trump to Biden.

Of course that happened in one case and the fraud was caught, so Democrats and Dominion officials began to make excuses for how that happened. We don't know how many other machines flipped votes because Democrats and Dominion officials refused to allow the machines to be examined before they could be wiped clean after the election. Democrats knew before the election that Dominion machines were flipping votes, and they issued warnings about that flaw. Because Democrats and Dominion refused to allow other machines with questionable vote totals to be examined, nobody can today prove or disprove whether tyhe machines were corrupted or not.

Democratic senators warned of potential 'vote switching' by Dominion voting machines prior to 2020 election | Washington Examiner 11-13-20
Four congressional Democrats sent a letter to the owners of Dominion Voting Systems and cited several problems that “threaten the integrity of our elections,” including “vote switching.”
+++++++++++++++++++++

BREAKING: Forensic Audit of Dominion Voting Machines PROVE Massive Fraud - The Patriot Watchdog 12-14-20
++++++++++++++++++

Crucial Logs Missing From Michigan County Dominion Voting Machines: Forensics Report (theepochtimes.com) 12-14-20
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What Are They Hiding? Democrats Argue Voting Machines Too Fragile to Inspect – If Investigators Touch Them They Will Need to Be Replaced – Demand Rudy Giuliani Be Punished for Requesting Access to Dominion Machines (thegatewaypundit.com) 2-9-22
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Michigan County Flips to Trump After Major Vote Tabulation Error Discovered (westernjournal.com) 11-6-20
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Recent CISA Report Identifies Massive System Vulnerabilities in Dominion Voting Systems Used in Georgia Then Claims There's No Evidence These Vulnerabilities Were Abused in 2020 - But How Can They Be Trusted? | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft 6-5-22

biased? it was a mathematical analysis of your article, moron. lol, showing the exact errors. can you show that THESE professors were biased? no? lol.

if your article was so credible, why isn't fox showing it every day? why wasn't it introduced in court cases? lol.

anyone with an IQ over that of a plant would understand your article was worthless.

i'll need some proof of this vote flipping, moron. lol

biased? it was a mathematical analysis of your article, moron. lol, showing the exact errors. can you show that THESE professors were biased? no? lol.

if your article was so credible, why isn't fox showing it every day? why wasn't it introduced in court cases? lol.

anyone with an IQ over that of a plant would understand your article was worthless.
The article addressed some debatable claims and some irresponsible claims but did very little to refute the more serious evidence of 2020 fraud.

The article addressed some debatable claims and some irresponsible claims but did very little to refute the more serious evidence of 2020 fraud.
It refuted your stupid article
Which is why your article sank like a turd lol

Lol at Trump hiring a company and the company finds no fraud
But republican morons keep lying

Not a single Democrat to my knowledge ever commissioned an investigation into the evidence of widespread voting fraud his or her constituents wanted done. You asked who conducted investigations to either prove or disprove the evidence of fraud? Nobody that I know of.

We have positive proof that voting fraud was committed and that crooks, including government officials, have been convicted of committing fraud. What has never been determined is how much fraud was committed. Millions of voters and pundits have opinions about whether little or much fraud was committed, but the lack of thorough investigations into the evidence of fraud has left Americans helpless to either prove or disprove their opinions about how much fraud was committed.

Here is a research paper worth considering:

Memorandum: How the 2020 Election Could Have Been Stolen - The American Conservative 1-5-21

Memorandum: How the 2020 Election Could Have Been Stolen

A political scientist examines the evidence and concludes that widespread fraud took place.

Claes G. Ryn

As a citizen who is also a political scientist, I have tried to do due diligence to assess what happened in the recent election. Who won what and at what level and what does it mean? And what about the charges of vote fraud? People keep asking me what I think, and I decided to write down the conclusions I have reached to date and on what grounds. Because charges of vote fraud have called the outcome of the presidential election into question, I have paid particular attention to them.

This memorandum is not written to persuade. It merely records my findings and reflections. Few people are really open to persuasion in any case—not just on political subjects but on any subject about which they care and on which they have adopted certain views. Diehard partisans for a certain outlook will refuse to have their beliefs questioned, and so will many others. They will be no less dismissive of a document challenging their opinions if it is full of footnotes and appendixes. Such a document will, indeed, make them resist it even more. As for the relatively few people who are truly open-minded, they will not find another person’s observations dispositive. They will, as they should, want to consider the evidence on a contested matter for themselves.

I hope that I am not deceiving myself when I say that I have not reached my conclusions regarding the 2020 election because of partisanship. I am a close student of politics, but have never belonged to a political party. If I have a bias, I suppose it is that of one who is largely alienated from both of the American parties and who believes that both of the presidential candidates in 2020 have major flaws.

It should be obvious that the issue of the legitimacy of the election is too touchy and inflamed for my view of what happened to settle it for anyone. There are numerous legal challenges to the vote in a number of states. Those charging fraud have had just a few weeks to prepare their cases, and much of the supporting material is hard to understand for those who are not political scientists, computer geeks, or statisticians. Whatever the veracity of the allegations, there is a large and growing amount of material to consider—this despite the media mantra that the charges are “baseless” or “unsupported.”
Sorry. Show me the part which proves it was stolen. Take you time big mouth.

Don't expect amateurs to find fraud and don't expect Democrats to allow experts to investigate fraud.

One America News Network

Voting fraud evidence raises suspicions over Dems' refusal to allow audit of voting machines
oan? lol.

democrats can't refuse any legal request, moron.
republicans have to follow the law.
if you had valid evidence you could get audits. duh

Werbung:
Back