Conservative group tells judge it has no evidence to back its claims of Georgia ballot stuffing

You will always suffer ignorance of facts and truth if you keep obeying leftist leaders' orders not to read or believe what is published by news sources the Democrats have labeled as 'fake news' in order to protect and preserve their own lying leftist false narratives.
You can't deny the embarrassing story about true the vote
Put up or shut up and they had to shut up lol

Werbung:
You can't deny the embarrassing story about true the vote
Put up or shut up and they had to shut up lol
I'm old enough to remember the lies Dan Rather told that got him fired from CBS. I did not stop listening to CBS because of one big lie.

What does the law say, let illegals vote if they show up because not allowing them to vote is voter suppression
I don't know what the law says but I'll bet the judge never disobeyed the law with everyone watching.
You only sour because you believe it was those votes who caused Trump to lose.
You dont even know what they voted.

I don't know what the law says but I'll bet the judge never disobeyed the law with everyone watching.
You only sour because you believe it was those votes who caused Trump to lose.
You dont even know what they voted.
Wrong. Democrats violate voting laws all the time by refusing to obey the laws and court orders to purge voting registries of the names of ineligible voters. Democrats ignored laws forbidding funding Planned parenthood. Democrats regularly violate immigration laws, and so much more.

Werbung:
Wrong. Democrats violate voting laws all the time by refusing to obey the laws and court orders to purge voting registries of the names of ineligible voters. Democrats ignored laws forbidding funding Planned parenthood. Democrats regularly violate immigration laws, and so much more.
Good. I don't care how they did it so long as it was done. You'll have to accommodate that so take a valium and lie down.

Back