Irrefutable evidence of officials' deliberate coverups of Dominion vulnerabilities to voting fraud

Werbung:
You have nothing or you would have presented it to the courts. You're a liar.
Government investigators are supposed to investigate evidence of election fraud, not me. If bent and biased government investigators refuse to do their jobs that does not mean I am supposed to do their jobs for them.

Government investigators are supposed to investigate evidence of election fraud, not me. If bent and biased government investigators refuse to do their jobs that does not mean I am supposed to do their jobs for them.
You bragged YOU had the evidence, so present it or shut up.
It's the same shit everyday. You know fuck all about anything but hate. A demented brain dead old godbotherer.

You bragged YOU had the evidence, so present it or shut up.
It's the same shit everyday. You know fuck all about anything but hate. A demented brain dead old godbotherer.
Stop lying. I have posted evidence of all sorts here, yet you continue dishonestly claiming I have posted no evidence. Democrats committed voting fraud and then continue lying about the existing evidence they cannot refute which proves they committed voter fraud.

THE BIG QUESTION: Democrats Still Haven't Explained How HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Votes Were Dumped in Middle of Night for Joe Biden | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft | 88 12-2-20

THE BIG QUESTION: Democrats Still Haven’t Explained How HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Votes Were Dumped in Middle of Night for Joe Biden

By
Joe Hoft
Published December 2, 2020 at 5:17pm

660 Comments

On election night numerous states stopped counting. These weren’t just any states, they were the swing states. All these states were won by President Trump but then the Democrats stopped the elections and dropped hundreds of thousands of votes in these states to steal the election for senile Joe Biden.

We all saw this happen and we reported on it. The bizarre thing about these elections is that the results appeared random until a certain point in time when the dumps of ballots for Biden appeared in the middle of the night. At this point in almost all cases, 90% of the vote was recorded, then after this point nearly all votes recorded in the Presidential election were in the same proportion of Biden to Trump with Biden always receiving the larger amount.

Stop lying. I have posted evidence of all sorts here, yet you continue dishonestly claiming I have posted no evidence. Democrats committed voting fraud and then continue lying about the existing evidence they cannot refute which proves they committed voter fraud.

THE BIG QUESTION: Democrats Still Haven't Explained How HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Votes Were Dumped in Middle of Night for Joe Biden | The Gateway Pundit | by Joe Hoft | 88 12-2-20

THE BIG QUESTION: Democrats Still Haven’t Explained How HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Votes Were Dumped in Middle of Night for Joe Biden

By
Joe Hoft
Published December 2, 2020 at 5:17pm
660 Comments

On election night numerous states stopped counting. These weren’t just any states, they were the swing states. All these states were won by President Trump but then the Democrats stopped the elections and dropped hundreds of thousands of votes in these states to steal the election for senile Joe Biden.

We all saw this happen and we reported on it. The bizarre thing about these elections is that the results appeared random until a certain point in time when the dumps of ballots for Biden appeared in the middle of the night. At this point in almost all cases, 90% of the vote was recorded, then after this point nearly all votes recorded in the Presidential election were in the same proportion of Biden to Trump with Biden always receiving the larger amount.
My response is still the same. It never saw the light of day in a court that could be proven to swing any election. That's the brick wall you hit every day.

My response is still the same. It never saw the light of day in a court that could be proven to swing any election. That's the brick wall you hit every day.
The reason most voting fraud evidence was never tried in court is because law enforcement officers with the responsibility of investigating voting fraud refused to do to their jobs.

Werbung:
More fake ballots?
Prove it, lying moron
Bet you cant
Bombshells undercut the 'Big Lie:' 21 confirmed illegalities, irregularities from 2020 election | Just The News 7-16-22

Bad voter signatures? A review of Maricopa County's mail-in ballots in Arizona's 2020 presidential election estimated that more than 200,000 ballots with signatures that did not match voter files were counted without being reviewed, more than eight times the number the county acknowledged.

Back