Why did no court rule on the clear evidence of Dominion voting machine corruption immediately after the 2020 election?

If your job pays for jury duty they pay you, if your job does not cover jury duty or if you are self employed you do not get paid. The system is not fair, doesn't even try to be, and 5 bucks a day does not pay peoples rent. Now does it faggy?

you: "5 dollars a day"

you already admitted they got paid by the state, moron.

god you are so stupid.

Werbung:
you: "5 dollars a day"

you already admitted they got paid by the state, moron.

god you are so stupid.
Wrong, I said that I got paid by the state because I was a state worker. Furthermore it was a county court not a state court.

LOL this is a game of my 130 IQ vs your 89 IQ and at 89 I am being generous. What does the judge say?

Wrong, I said that I got paid by the state because I was a state worker. Furthermore it was a county court not a state court.

LOL this is a game of my 130 IQ vs your 89 IQ

we're not just talking about you, moron. its not just about you.

you said people didn't get paid , and you said they did get paid.
one of those has to be a lie.

even a moron like you can't deny that. lol.

god you're stupid

we're not just talking about you, moron. its not just about you.

you said people didn't get paid , and you said they did get paid.
one of those has to be a lie.

even a moron like you can't deny that. lol.

god you're stupid
I got paid my full state daily wage, others got 5 bucks a day. I do not consider 0.63 cents per hour being paid. You might being the poor fool that u r

I got paid my full state daily wage, others got 5 bucks a day. I do not consider 0.63 cents per hour being paid. You might being the poor fool that u r

so when you said they didn't get paid, you lied, or were stupid, and unable to write clear english and meant "didn't get paid enough".

so when you said they didn't get paid, you lied, or were stupid, and unable to write clear english and meant "didn't get paid enough".
Could you live on 0.63 cents per hour or 5 bucks a day?

The only way that you stop being humiliated is by stopping your attack as I always win

Could you live on 0.63 cents per hour or 5 bucks a day?

The only way that you stop being humiliated is by stopping your attack as I always win

if you meant it wasn't enough, moron, then you should have said that. duh

god you're stupid. or a russian trying to fake being an english speaker.

They did and Murdoch coughed up 750 million.

There was no evidence found that machines definately switched votes. None. It's a witch hunt
Democrats have never proven the Dominion machines were not used by Democrats to produce hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes for Biden in 2020.

Democrats have never proven the Dominion machines were not used by Democrats to produce hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes for Biden in 2020.

nor do they have to.
just like you morons have never proven they didn't produce hundreds of thousands of votes for trump. duh.

god you're a legal moron

3 years and counting. lol. and zero rulings in your favor.

hahahahahah
Courts have shown more concern over the violence that would erupt if they took on voting fraud cases and found massive fraud was committed, than concerns about making sure Democrats did not steal the 2020 election from the majority of legitimate American voters.

Courts have shown more concern over the violence that would erupt if they took on voting fraud cases and found massive fraud was committed, than concerns about making sure Democrats did not steal the 2020 election from the majority of legitimate American voters.
prove it, legal moron.
but you wont because you are a lying moron

even republican appointed judges? lol.

the "deep state" stupidity is your go to excuse for being losers.
Judges are like military field grade officers. Their success at achieving and maintaining their well-paid positions is dependent on being well-favored by the public and peers whose favorable opinions in the US are largely controlled by the leftist media that favors Democrat crimes and corruption.

if you meant it wasn't enough, moron, then you should have said that. duh

god you're stupid. or a russian trying to fake being an English speaker.
0.63 cents per hour is literally illegal in every state, so the courts should be shut down

Judges are like military field grade officers. Their success at achieving and maintaining their well-paid positions is dependent on being well-favored by the public and peers whose favorable opinions in the US are largely controlled by the leftist media that favors Democrat crimes and corruption.
not proof, legal moron lol
just more vague right wing word salad nonsense

Werbung:
0.63 cents per hour is literally illegal in every state, so the courts should be shut down

maybe they should pay more.
but you claimed they weren't paid at all, which is a lie.
god you're stupid

and arrogant..you can't admit you lied. lol

Back