Why did no court rule on the clear evidence of Dominion voting machine corruption immediately after the 2020 election?

maybe they should pay more.
but you claimed they weren't paid at all, which is a lie.
god you're stupid

and arrogant..you can't admit you lied. lol
I never got a penny from the court.

So can you get me on a jury duty list, I want to rip the judge a new asshole

Werbung:
go for it, tough guy
LOL, first they have to find a judge to face me. It would really be fun if it were a wise Latina judge then I could ask her if a dumb white guy like me who hasn't lived her life could ever do the right thing. So seriously have em send me a notice. The last time they sent a notice they wanted me for grand jury duty for 18 days, so I called the clerk and ask her if she could afford to lose the percent of her pay that 18 days represented. She didn't have the nerve to say no but she scratched me anyway. Bring em on

nor do they have to.
just like you morons have never proven they didn't produce hundreds of thousands of votes for trump. duh.

god you're a legal moron
My point was that Dominion never proved its machines had not been corrupted in winning a judgment against Fox. The case had nothing to do with proving Dominion was innocent of 2020 voting fraud.

My point was that Dominion never proved its machines had not been corrupted in winning a judgment against Fox. The case had nothing to do with proving Dominion was innocent of 2020 voting fraud.
The deep state does not have to prove anything, if you do prove something they blow your brains out on camera

LOL, first they have to find a judge to face me. It would really be fun if it were a wise Latina judge then I could ask her if a dumb white guy like me who hasn't lived her life could ever do the right thing. So seriously have em send me a notice. The last time they sent a notice they wanted me for grand jury duty for 18 days, so I called the clerk and ask her if she could afford to lose the percent of her pay that 18 days represented. She didn't have the nerve to say no but she scratched me anyway. Bring em on
go for it, tough guy

go for it, tough guy
It's not my call to make, the court system has to have the balls to face me. I would go tomorrow. The last time I used the Sonia Shitomeyer quote online they cancelled my first day along with every Mexican that I was going to ask if a dumb white guy like me could ever be as wise as a Latina judge so it was like there were zero Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in my county,

So get me in please

It happened because they didn't know what to do about the obviously racist twit

Last edited:
It's not my call to make, the court system has to have the balls to face me. I would go tomorrow. The last time I used the Sonia Shitomeyer quote online they cancelled my first day along with every Mexican that I was going to ask if a dumb white guy like me could ever be as wise as a Latina judge so it was like there were zero Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in my county,

So get me in please

It happened because they didn't know what to do about the obviously racist twit
So as the Rock would say.

Go for it!

So as the Rock would say.

Go for it!
"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life,"

Lets play

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life,"

Lets play
481028-Paulo-Coelho-Quote-Only-cowards-hide-behind-silence.jpg

We didn't have to when the judge ruled against fox and Murdoch. Try to keep up.
You don't have to prove anything about the Dominion machines, whether they were corrupted or not, in order to get a bent court trial before a bent judge and tainted jury to award obscene damages.

Werbung:
Back