Conspiracy Theory and the National Question

SW85

This is an article written by my favorite journalist, Robert Locke, concerning the evident conspiracy to sell out America's national soveriegnty to a succession of bloodless bureaucratic institutions that don't have America's best interests at heart -- a conspiracy that increasingly crosses partisan and ideological lines. (It is too long to copy and paste on these boards, but follow the above link to read it and you won't be disappointed).

Locke ignores the obviously crazy theories and succinctly sums up why such a conspiracy exists, how it operates, and what its eventual goals are. He does so in a way that explains a lot of heretofore unexplainable political phenomena, for instance, the Republican Party's insistence on passing a huge amnesty bill that would destroy it politically.

(Locke is, for the record, a hardcore conservative, which is why his writings are of a particularly conservative persuasion; but there is nothing about this article that is not adaptable to libertarians or patriotic liberals.)

Draw from this what conclusions you will. I'm inclined to say that if what Locke says is true, there is fundamentally very little that can be done about it by ordinary people and we are, in essence, utterly boned. I doubt very seriously that the world government he writes of would work: more likely, it would fail and, having liquidated the concrete existence of the nations of the world (the only means of consistently providing for a stable social order), plunge humanity into chaos.

Werbung:
Werbung:
and to the readers if you start reading it give it a chance and read it all..take a few stabs at it if you have to....its quite relevant and most interesting

Back