Cooling Down With Some Humorous Vids

vyo476

Things have been getting a little heated around here. That isn't necessarily a bad thing (we love intense debate!) but when debates start turning into pissing contests it really starts to seem like time to take a little break, cool off, and then proceed with a clear head.

Along those lines, add humorous videos to this thread, things you find funny and things you think the rest of us will find funny.

Here's my contribution - a good spoof always makes me smile:

Werbung:
Well of all the youtube vids to choose from, you just had to pick the one where I was airbrushed green and flexing a little. I am glad they used both shots of me though :)

It must be awfully hard for you to find shirts.

Not to mention an effective mattress.

It is, everytime I flex they tear away. But the neighborhood kids love the show.
Im gonna attempt to upload a youtube here, so bare with me. I hope everyone else is able to notice to twisted Alaskan sense of humor in this one.

Cute Bunz. By the way, I apolgize for commenting on Your Saying about drinking. I am not informed on that kind of humor lol.

Cute Bunz. By the way, I apolgize for commenting on Your Saying about drinking. I am not informed on that kind of humor lol.
I am glad you liked Running of the Reindeer.
No worries, I live in a fishing town, and the only liquor store in a 300 mile radius. It comes from a local bumper sticker. To further explain, during the fishing season when everyone works odd hours, and barely gets back into port, well when that happens watch out.

We also have "Jesus was a gillnetter".

Werbung:
Back