Corrupt Clinton's attempt Violation of two term limit.

No, there's no violation of law, however, what would happen if every President's wife decided to run for President after he left office? I would bet that if that pattern continued there would be a call for a new amendment limiting the practice. It would be seen as an unfair advantage.
That is a stretch. Now lets think about this. There have been quite a few powerful and politically wise first ladies in this country. Now this is the first time this has happened in the US. Heck this is the first time a female has been a viable candidate. So my point being, is that I would bet that the scenario where the former first lady began running for President is quite a long shot. As for an unfair advantage, being the former first lady, I would agree to a point. But nothing more than an incumbent running for office.

Werbung:
its wrong for the wife to run, thats what sons are for. They are more qualified then Wifes do the fact they have more of the same DNA. And DNA and marraige are 2 of the main things I look for in a leader.

since 1980 a Bush or Clinton has been in the White House..

just think

1980 Bush H W VP
1984 Bush H W. VP
1988 Bush H W, Pres
1992 CLinton, Bill Pres
1996 Clinton , Bill Pres
2000 Bush W
2004 Bush W
(2008 CLinton , Hillary
2012 CLinton, Hillary
2016 Bush, Jeb
2020, Bush Jeb (actuly we know this will not happen as the Myran calander says we will all be dead by now)

Heck this is the first time a female has been a viable candidate

That's not a fully accurate statement. This is the first time THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA has covered a female candidate as if she is a viable candidate. But women are equal to men, and there were women in 1776 who had the potential to serve as an executive in the government. Hillary is actually far less qualified than many other women. There are women who have served in Congress far longer than she has, if you look at that as a true qualification.

Werbung:
That's not a fully accurate statement. This is the first time THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA has covered a female candidate as if she is a viable candidate. But women are equal to men, and there were women in 1776 who had the potential to serve as an executive in the government. Hillary is actually far less qualified than many other women. There are women who have served in Congress far longer than she has, if you look at that as a true qualification.

TB, I am not a Hillary supporter as I said earlier and many times before. Yes there are plenty of women out there more qualified than her in some ways. Certainly she has a good handle on flying in AF1 and knows he way around the 3rd floor at 1600. But being in congress longer than someone else does NOT mean one is more qualified, it often means they are much more stuck in thier ways, have pissed off many people, and are already on the take from one issue or another. I want less long term DC politicians in the WH.

I will stand behind my comments about her being the first viable candidate.
I doubt any other female who has ran for President has garnered a million votes in the primary. She has blown that mark out of the water.

All that being said. I would rather she not win another primary state. As for her being Senator of NY. Well if they want her, they can have her.

Back