Corruption and Democrats

I guess the recall of Emperor Gruesome is now in process in Cal. Brucey Woosey is one of the challengers. Because women and men react differently I wonder if Brucey will answer detailed questions about his/her plans. Considering his/her ties to the Kardashians any answer he/she gives will probably be Hollywood gibberish.
Gruesome, can you hear the footsteps coming for you?

Werbung:
More bad news for Emperor Gruesome. For the first time since 1850 the population of Cal declined. Cal has had 169 straight years of population increases. 169 straight years !! But Cal lost 180,000 people last. Even with new births and immigrants flooding in and people moving in they still lost 180,000 people.
I wonder if it could be related to a tyrannical emperor running the show. Or maybe due to high taxes getting even higher due to Gruesome's wreckless spending. Or to the cost of living. A house is thru the roof in Cal. I just bought a very nice FL home for 1/3 what it would cost in Cal and my taxes are much, much lower.
Gruesome, can you hear the footsteps coming for you?

The regime that runs San Fran has outdone themselves. They have effectively outlawed shoplifting. If you get caught shoplifting you can sue the store for racial profiling.
Way to go Gruesome!!
You and your liberal buddies are responsible for 7 Walgreens stores in the Bay area closing. The shelves in these stores were picked clean by shoplifters because the store risked a law suit if they dared call the law.
So now honest, tax paying residents of San Fran have a lot fewer places where they can get their prescriptions filled.
This is a perfect illustration of the fallacy of the liberal movement. The results of liberalism in San Fran are fewer pharmacies.
Way to go, libs !!!
Way to go !!!

For Gruesome the news keeps getting worse. A California court ruled he can't discrinate against churches. Apparently Gavin doesn't like the idea there is a higher power than him. And the Cal court system just told him that aint so. That Californians are free to believe in God and also are free to actually attend church.
What an incredible blow to his flamingly liberal world view this is.
Gavin, the footsteps are getting louder and they will get you soon.

Werbung:
The exodus from sky high taxes continues in California. In addition to a high income tax rate others taxes such as property taxes and business taxes are through the roof. And many honest, tax paying citizens have had enough. They are leaving Cal for a more conservative and less expensive way of life.
And with those leaving goes their income: over $8 billion a year.
A house in Cal costs 3 times what the same house would cost in my town. And we dont have a state income tax. And my property taxes each year are reasonable. So I can live in Central FL for way, way less than I could in Cal.
This illustrates what liberal leadership does: it taxes people to death and then only screams for even more money.
More money, more money, more money. Never, ever enough money. The liberal world view costs and costs and costs. And then costs even more.
Leave Cal while you are still solvent.

Back