could get interesting tomorrow in NYC

dogtowner

Staff member
read/watch

While the official movement is planning its day of action, other individuals seem to be making plans of their own.

In a video posted on YouTube after protesters were evicted from Zuccotti Park, a demonstrator in the crowd says “On the 17th, we’re going to burn New York City to the ground.”

If you want to watch this its at the link but NOT safe for work.

Later in the video, he then goes on to say “No more talking. They’ve got guns, we’ve got bottles. They’ve got bricks, we’ve got rocks…in a few days you’re going to see what a Molotov cocktail can do to Macy’s.”

trouble brewing...

Werbung:
the guy threatening to firebomb Macy's busted

jackwagon... maybe he needs a trip to Camp Gitmo

A protester was arrested in Zuccotti Park Wednesday after he threatened to set the city on fire — and his rant went viral on YouTube, police said.

Nkrumah Tinsley, 29, was busted after cops saw his tirade at Zuccotti online, where he was recorded on video claiming he would torch the city during Thursday’s mass protest.

“On the 17th [of Nov.\], we’re going to burn New York City to the f---ing ground,” an angry Tinsley told a crowd of demonstrators in the video posted on Tuesday.

“In a few days, you’re going to see what a Molotov coctail can do to Macy’s.”

Tinsley, of Harlem, was charged with making terroristic threats.

In October, Tinsley was arrested on Barkley St. for punching a cop in the face and kicking him on the ground during a protest. He was later released without bail.

He’s being held Wednesday night in the 7th precinct.

what did you mean not safe for work? Is the link safe to watch ?

It's not safe for you if your boss sees you watching it at work.

He may think you're not working or something.

Sounds like someone stepped over the line. He has a right to demonstrate, but not to threaten to burn down buildings.

Must be a conservative, right Gipper?

Sounds like someone stepped over the line. He has a right to demonstrate, but not to threaten to burn down buildings.

My Dear Old Pot Smoker, I guess in your mind, the guy is a TP member....right?...:rolleyes:

My Dear Old Pot Smoker, I guess in your mind, the guy is a TP member....right?...:rolleyes:

Oh, not a toilet paper member, just a good, red blooded American conservative, trying to turn the clock back a few decades, perhaps to the late '60s or so.

That is what conservatives want, isn't it, to turn the clock back a few decades?

I am home on sick leave right now but if I were at work my boss would have drug me over to show me and I would have done the same for him. I miss work, we always argued politics

Werbung:
Back