Coulter likens Zimmerman ‘lynch mob’ to another Democratic Party ‘outgrowth’: the KKK

steveox

The so-called “Justice for Trayvon Martin” movement has had its share of stumbles along the way, from Spike Lee’s tweet of shooter George Zimmerman’s incorrect home address to other social networking vigilantes calling for Zimmerman’s death.

On Friday’s “The Laura Ingraham Show,” conservative commentator Ann Coulter, author of “Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America,” gave her reaction to the events and likened them to the rise of the Ku Klux Klan as an “outgrowth” of the Democratic Party.

“It’s shocking,” she said. “I mean it is a lynch mob. This isn’t how we try cases in this country. And you know, the last time you saw this sort of thing on a regular basis was again of course from the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party’s outgrowth, the KKK. So, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that we get this from the Democrats. They have never bought into the criminal justice system where you have grand jurors and a procedure where evidence is vetted and police look at it and prosecutors and grand jurors.”

One of the goals of the so-called “lynch mob” has been for Zimmerman to be arrested and tried for killing Martin. But Coulter, who practiced law, explained that not every incident goes to trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/coulter-likens-zimmerman-lynch-mob-another-democratic-party-150702787.html

Shes got a point!

Werbung:
The so-called “Justice for Trayvon Martin” movement has had its share of stumbles along the way, from Spike Lee’s tweet of shooter George Zimmerman’s incorrect home address to other social networking vigilantes calling for Zimmerman’s death.

On Friday’s “The Laura Ingraham Show,” conservative commentator Ann Coulter, author of “Demonic: How the Liberal Mob Is Endangering America,” gave her reaction to the events and likened them to the rise of the Ku Klux Klan as an “outgrowth” of the Democratic Party.

“It’s shocking,” she said. “I mean it is a lynch mob. This isn’t how we try cases in this country. And you know, the last time you saw this sort of thing on a regular basis was again of course from the Democratic Party and the Democratic Party’s outgrowth, the KKK. So, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised that we get this from the Democrats. They have never bought into the criminal justice system where you have grand jurors and a procedure where evidence is vetted and police look at it and prosecutors and grand jurors.”

One of the goals of the so-called “lynch mob” has been for Zimmerman to be arrested and tried for killing Martin. But Coulter, who practiced law, explained that not every incident goes to trial.

http://news.yahoo.com/coulter-likens-zimmerman-lynch-mob-another-democratic-party-150702787.html

Shes got a point!

Who would have ever thought that we would be living in an America where a sitting president uses the New Black Panther Party as his lynch men, to intimidate voters, to call for the murder of white babies in the streets, to post Wanted Dead or Alive bounties on Americans who have not even been charged with a crime .... Welcome to Obama's Amerika!

Who would have ever thought that we would be living in an America where a sitting president uses the New Black Panther Party as his lynch men, to intimidate voters, to call for the murder of white babies in the streets, to post Wanted Dead or Alive bounties on Americans who have not even been charged with a crime .... Welcome to Obama's Amerika!

bets that if he gets re-elected that reparations gets tried ?

I havent noticed your name on many or any current posts, but I will say that your post helps the Left to demonize us.

How?

By not posting evidence to support your claims which enables Dems, whose trusted news sources keep them blind to any of what you have said, (which I believe is true) to point at your comment and label you and the rest of us on the Right, as loons and extremists.

Bottom line, always post examples when you make claims that those on the Left might never have seen or heard before.

. . . your post helps the Left to demonize us . . .

I have been thinking about this POV of yours which you have mentioned several times now.

I have decided that you are dead wrong. Your theory is the same failed theory that RINOs lived by which caused them to try and be nice to CNN and MSNBC, meet democrats half way on laws, all the while thinking that if they are just polite enough then the Left will chill out and not attack them

Its a horse crap theory sir and it never worked once.

The Left is evil and will demonize conservatives whether you give them a reason or not, so we might as well fire with all guns because we will get attacked either way. They already have all the reasons they need to demonize us and will manufacture more as needed.

Your MO reminds me of Neville Chamberlain: If we give Hitler what he wants maybe he will just mellow out. LOL. How did that work out?

I have been thinking about this POV of yours which you have mentioned several times now.

I have decided that you are dead wrong. Your theory is the same failed theory that RINOs lived by which caused them to try and be nice to CNN and MSNBC, meet democrats half way on laws, all the while thinking that if they are just polite enough then the Left will chill out and not attack them

The Left is evil and will demonize conservatives whether you give them a reason or not, so we might as well fire with all guns because we will get attacked either way. They already have all the reasons they need to demonize us and will manufacture more as needed.

Your MO reminds me of Neville Chamberlain: If we give Hitler what he wants maybe he will just mellow out. LOL. How did that work out?
Yeah, Neville was unable/unwilling to see the truth that Hitler was a player.

RINO's are unable/unwillng to see that they can't do anything but slow down what the Dems want to do.

I want whatever Trump wants. And as long as I have looked at DJT, he has wanted what is best for all of America, most Americans and he wants to preserve the Constitution and safe guard our freedoms.

You seem frantic to do SOMETHING to save America but the best thing might be to batten down the hatches and prepare for rough water.

Yeah, Neville was unable/unwilling to see the truth that Hitler was a player.

RINO's are unable/unwillng to see that they can't do anything but slow down what the Dems want to do . . . (SNIP)

You missed my point.

Rush Limbaugh use to make this point all the time: RINO's like McCain and others thought that if they were just real polite the the Left, to fake news and democrats, that somehow they would gain good will and change hearts. They felt that if they compromised with the Left that the Left would also compromise in return.

It never worked!

Rush use to preach this every day and he was 100% correct. That tactic never worked. hen you give a little to the Left they just take and then they steal more. nd if you try to play nice with the media they will still destroy and eviserate you when the time comes, like they did to McCain. They loved MCain when he was the "Maverick" being a INO against his own party, but then he ran for president, his hopes for good coverage evaporated and they destroyed him like they do every other Republican.

The point: When you say "your post helps the Left to demonize us", it does not matter because they will do that no matter what! So if you are going to get the shit beat out of you anyways you might as well go in swinging and landing your own punches.

Get it?

You missed my point.

Rush Limbaugh use to make this point all the time: RINO's like McCain and others thought that if they were just real polite the the Left, to fake news and democrats, that somehow they would gain good will and change hearts. They felt that if they compromised with the Left that the Left would also compromise in return.

It never worked!

Rush use to preach this every day and he was 100% correct. That tactic never worked. hen you give a little to the Left they just take and then they steal more. nd if you try to play nice with the media they will still destroy and eviserate you when the time comes, like they did to McCain. They loved MCain when he was the "Maverick" being a INO against his own party, but then he ran for president, his hopes for good coverage evaporated and they destroyed him like they do every other Republican.

The point: When you say "your post helps the Left to demonize us", it does not matter because they will do that no matter what! So if you are going to get the shit beat out of you anyways you might as well go in swinging and landing your own punches.

Get it?
You seem to see things in black or white and only narrow or limited shades of grey.

There are things that we agree on and things where our disagreement is only in your extremely black or white mindset.

I dont wish to fight with you because I think you are a good guy and a patriot.

But, if we have too much interaction, I think I could eventually dislike you and I dont want that. But, I'm also not going to place you on, "ignore."

I think we will comment on each other's posts and things as long as I can control my occasional temper flare ups.

🙂👍

You missed my point.

It never worked!

Get it?

Damm typos!

Werbung:
Like Heaven and Hell?
Good and Evil?
God and Satan?

With many things, yes I do, because thats the way many things are.

The Left is Evil.
Take a look at any of the TV news reports from the 1960's and earlier. Or any of the TV shows or your favorite films from that era and tell me if you think all of those Democrats were evil too?

Back