Negroes with Guns

Werbung:
Those questions were so easy. I got them all right and it said only 8 percent of the public does.

That is pretty sad :(

certainly is.

perhaps if they had referred to the GOP as Re-thug-licans more lefties would have done better.

who am I kidding, quite a lot of lefties have no idea what their party actually DOES. the lies they are fed are plenty good enough to suit.

Those questions were so easy. I got them all right and it said only 8 percent of the public does.

That is pretty sad :(

Yeah me too. That was a VERY SIMPLE quiz.

Is it any wonder liberalism survives in this country, when we have so many politically ignorant people running around? Liberalism can only thrive with an uninformed citizenry.

have you ever listened ?

conservatives spell out the failures in detail, BO just blames Bush. as stated, if you cannot refute, you denigrate. your response is a perfect example.

here is the problem...you droll out worthless drivel and think its refuting...but its not , its hashing out talking points void of facts...you guys just believe it regardless. But of course you just ignore things like idots tring to say that half the Dems are Communists, your fat ass radio leader calling a woman a whore, evry other word that comes out of that airhead Coulter...

any time someone starts talking about the old history of the KKK...and trying to link it todays Dems...they are a idiot...also She was my congressmen...my statement was a blanket statement of the fact she is a complete idiot. Before I use to have a Republican named Mark Kennedy...I actually in one of my Elections classes got called Bias...because I was defending him against his Dem challenger who I said was ..a idiot and a hypocrite...so this as nothing to do with her being a Republican...she just flat out is a idiot..I went to school with her former Cheif of staff...he was pretty much one as well.

I took 10 sec to skim the article...and I had more then enough to know it was more mindless ranting from her.

here is the problem...you droll out worthless drivel and think its refuting...but its not , its hashing out talking points void of facts...you guys just believe it regardless. But of course you just ignore things like idots tring to say that half the Dems are Communists, your fat ass radio leader calling a woman a whore, evry other word that comes out of that airhead Coulter...
No ... here is the problem. You are talking to the idiot in the mirror and we all know it. It is not a "simple board" ... it is clear to the majority of Americans that your ignorance proposes no fact, no understanding, no debate, nothing of valid conversation. We are open to an alternative view, You sir fall short to present otherwise. Go ahead ... pull the liberal card ... call us ignorant, blame Bush, use personal attacks, call us racist, it is the liberal way, but it is you who cannot present any facts, it is you who cannot debate otherwise! And, please excuse the sting but, it is you who looks like the ignorant ass!

any time someone starts talking about the old history of the KKK...and trying to link it todays Dems...they are a idiot...

During the "08" democrat primary democrats who voted for Hillary over obama were all called racist remnants of the KKK by the far left. Hell even Bill and Hillary themselves were considered racists. MSNBC did all kinds of stories on the kkk links to the southern democrats. Maybe you are confused on what a racist is since the left only teaches you that a racist is anyone who disagrees with them?

any time someone starts talking about the old history of the KKK...and trying to link it todays Dems...they are a idiot...also She was my congressmen...my statement was a blanket statement of the fact she is a complete idiot.

As usual you have it backwards.

The Dems did run the KKK for over 100 years. So, there is truth in asserting the ties between the KKK and the D (really Commie) party.

What is really idiotic is believing the R party and conservatives currently have ties to the KKK. So, what can we conclude from this? It is rather obvious, you are an idiot.

any time someone starts talking about the old history of the KKK...and trying to link it todays Dems...they are a idiot...also She was my congressmen...my statement was a blanket statement of the fact she is a complete idiot. Before I use to have a Republican named Mark Kennedy...I actually in one of my Elections classes got called Bias...because I was defending him against his Dem challenger who I said was ..a idiot and a hypocrite...so this as nothing to do with her being a Republican...she just flat out is a idiot..I went to school with her former Cheif of staff...he was pretty much one as well.

I took 10 sec to skim the article...and I had more then enough to know it was more mindless ranting from her.

Ann Coulter was your congressman ? I guess they missed that in her bio.

Most Americans of African descent regard the word negro as more offensive than nigger.

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Back