3 Women freed in Cleveland. Wouldnt been kidnapped if they had guns

Turns out the sex perv is a registered Democrat....surprise...surprise....I wonder if a study was ever done to determine if those guilty of heinous crimes are more likely to be Dems.....

It does seem that way doesn't it?

Werbung:
Steve you are a shining example that some on the right can be just as looney as some on the left like pockets.
I see no different in some of your comments than his. Different political sides .... same hate and intolerance!

We'll its True,,,Lawyers will do ANYTHING!!!! To get their clients off the hook. So tell me what Prison time O.J serve when he killed Nicole? What Prison time Robert Blake serve when he killed his wife? What Prison time Micheal Jackson serve when he had sex with lil boys? What Prison time Willie Nelson serve when he didnt pay his taxes? What Prison time Casey Anthony serve when he killed her daughter Caylee?

We'll its True,,,Lawyers will do ANYTHING!!!! To get their clients off the hook. So tell me what Prison time O.J serve when he killed Nicole? What Prison time Robert Blake serve when he killed his wife? What Prison time Micheal Jackson serve when he had sex with lil boys? What Prison time Willie Nelson serve when he didnt pay his taxes? What Prison time Casey Anthony serve when he killed her daughter Caylee?
What does that have to do with hanging gays and beating women who like a cold beer?

Well, that may be true. Can you be a little specific about how the police didn't do their job or are you saying we should fire personnel every time a crime is committed?

Like I said,,I feel a lot safer in Russia,Canada or even in Germany cause Cops don't do this shit there like they do in America
20101229-193244-pic-346993371_t640.jpg

12.1n004.tixfix1--300x300.jpg

10201048-large.jpg

can-stock-photo_csp1176904.jpg

And this Shit too

That's why America isnt a safe country. The Boston Bombing could been prevented. And they could have got these crooks sooner if they were doing their jobs getting real crime instead of Petty stuff

Cause Police didn't do their jobs. If I were the Mayor of Cleveland id fire that Chef.

because you didn't like your dinner?

I had a 20 gauge and a .22 rifle, both single shots, in my early teens. We lived way out in the country, and that was the '50s I used them to shoot cans and hunt squirrels and ducks.

I think the world is quite different today, however. Giving kids guns so that they won't be kidnapped? Kids that live in t he city no less? That sounds quite insane to me.

Go watch MTV Jackass when the gang went to Russia and do those Jackass stunts there. NOT ONE COP Arrested STEVE O or JOHNNY KNOXVILLE there. You know what cops did to them? Just ask them questions and that's it! NO TICKETS and NO ARRESTS. Ever wonder Russia had only 1 Terrorist attack and America has 4 so far? And Get this There hasn't been an Terrorist attack in Germany since the 72 games. Canada never had an terrorist attack. But they caught at few in progress cops are focusing on serious stuff there than American cops don't take safety prevention seriously.

Go watch MTV Jackass when the gang went to Russia and do those Jackass stunts there. NOT ONE COP Arrested STEVE O or JOHNNY KNOXVILLE there. You know what cops did to them? Just ask them questions and that's it! NO TICKETS and NO ARRESTS. Ever wonder Russia had only 1 Terrorist attack and America has 4 so far? And Get this There hasn't been an Terrorist attack in Germany since the 72 games. Canada never had an terrorist attack. But they caught at few in progress cops are focusing on serious stuff there than American cops don't take safety prevention seriously.
We have a muslim president who supports Jihad .... of course they are not paying attention to the "serious stuff"!

Werbung:
But look in back the old wild west days when Sheriffs and the deputies focused on real crime. They did say,,Whoa buddy youre riding your horse too fast im gonna give you a ticket. They didn't say ,,You didnt pay the saloon guy to hitch your horse now im gonna give you a ticket. They enforced the laws like its supposed to.

Back