KKK member: "Want freedom? Kill some n*ggers!"

Little-Acorn

Why isn't this Ku Klux Klan disruption being reported in the headlines???

-----------------------------------

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=175817

'Want freedom? Kill some n*ggers!'

White Ku Klux Klan member that Bush's DOJ refused to prosecute: 'I hate black people – all of them!'

Posted: July 07, 2010
11:45 pm Eastern

KKK Kleagle "Don Jones", aka Maurice Heath (photo: Can't Stop the Bleeding blog)

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some n*ggers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

Those were the words of Kleagle "Don Jones", also known as Maurice Heath, the Ku Klux Klan Party's Philadelphia leader.

Jones is the same man the Bush administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing white robes with pointed hoods, carrying a baseball bat and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

The following YouTube video posted by Naked Emperor News shows his statements during a National Geographic special on the new Ku Klux Klan:

"I hate black people – all of them! Every last iota of a n*gger, I hate 'em," Jones shouts into a megaphone on a crowded sidewalk. "Through South Street with black, dirty, n*gger whore [expletive] on our arms. And we call ourselves white men with Klan garb on."

Then Jones spotted a white man embracing a black woman.

"What the hell is wrong with you, white man?" he shouted into his megaphone. "You [inaudible] with a black girl on your damn arm!

"You want freedom? You're gonna have to kill some n*ggers! You're gonna have to kill some of their babies!"

In a 2008 interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Jones said, "I'm about the total destruction of black people. I'm about the total liberation of white people. I hate black people. I hate my enemy. ..."

Recently, Bush administration Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that his department would decline to prosecute Jones and other caucasian Ku Klux Klan members who were filmed at the site on election day wearing traditional white robes and KKK white hoods, shouting epithets, racial slurs, and intimidating voters. The explanation given, was that there was "insufficient evidence to obtain a conviction".

Puzzled protestors pointed out that the KKK members had been filmed during their disruption of the voting process, and that numerous witness had come forward to testify they had clearly seen and heard the acts of intimidation. They also pointed out that the accused KKK members had missed every court hearing for their case, and that a default judgment would normally have been entered against them by now, closing the case with a verdict of "Guilty".

No further explanation has been heard from Ashcroft or any other member of the Bush administration. Speculation has been heavy over how high up in the administration the decision had been made, to drop the charges in what should have been a slam-dunk case. Did Attorney General Ashcroft make that decision? Or did it go all the way up to President George W. Bush?

-------------------------------------------

Well, OK, none of that actually happened. But something almost identical did, involving disrupters who were black, shouting racial epithets against caucasians and shouting that they "hated all white people", and that whites and babies had to be killed.

I just took an article reporting the actual disruption of the voting place, swapped "white" and "black", changed a few epithets and names of people and racist hate groups. And I tossed in the last three paragraphs, which accurately describe the reaction (or lack thereof) of the current administration, and the questions now being asked.

I mercifully deleted the name of the author of the original (accurate) article, since the article in this thread is NOT his words. But the URL above, leads to the original article, describing the disruption of a voting place by members of a racist hate group who are black.

If it had happened as this (altered) post describes, it would have resulted in screaming headlines in every newspaper, magazine, and news broadcast for months... and deservedly so.

How many months of screaming headlines have you actually seen/heard?

Werbung:
well its called double standards and hypocrisy. Had they been kkk members the left AND THE RIGHT would have raised up against them.

I support the right of the kkk and the new black panthers to say they hate exc. I think freedom of speech is important, even ugly speech. BUT standing at a voting location with a weapon and threatening people who want to vote for the "other guy" is against all we believe in as Americans. It is sad that obama lets this happen and its disgusting that erik holder is such a racist pig. Actually they are both racist pigs

Its typical though, look at bill clinton at byrds funeral. He justified byrds kkk days because it got him votes. and liberals will justify cintons actions because that is what they do.

Everything is back asswards

Why isn't this Ku Klux Klan disruption being reported in the headlines???

-----------------------------------

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=175817

'Want freedom? Kill some n*ggers!'

White Ku Klux Klan member that Bush's DOJ refused to prosecute: 'I hate black people – all of them!'

Posted: July 07, 2010
11:45 pm Eastern

KKK Kleagle "Don Jones", aka Maurice Heath (photo: Can't Stop the Bleeding blog)

Those were the words of Kleagle "Don Jones", also known as Maurice Heath, the Ku Klux Klan Party's Philadelphia leader.

Jones is the same man the Bush administration Department of Justice refused to prosecute after he was filmed on Election Day 2008 with Jerry Jackson wearing white robes with pointed hoods, carrying a baseball bat and blocking a doorway to a polling location to intimidate voters.

The following YouTube video posted by Naked Emperor News shows his statements during a National Geographic special on the new Ku Klux Klan:

"I hate black people – all of them! Every last iota of a n*gger, I hate 'em," Jones shouts into a megaphone on a crowded sidewalk. "Through South Street with black, dirty, n*gger whore [expletive] on our arms. And we call ourselves white men with Klan garb on."

Then Jones spotted a white man embracing a black woman.

"What the hell is wrong with you, white man?" he shouted into his megaphone. "You [inaudible] with a black girl on your damn arm!

In a 2008 interview with the Philadelphia Inquirer, Jones said, "I'm about the total destruction of black people. I'm about the total liberation of white people. I hate black people. I hate my enemy. ..."

Recently, Bush administration Attorney General John Ashcroft announced that his department would decline to prosecute Jones and other caucasian Ku Klux Klan members who were filmed at the site on election day wearing traditional white robes and KKK white hoods, shouting epithets, racial slurs, and intimidating voters. The explanation given, was that there was "insufficient evidence to obtain a conviction".

Puzzled protestors pointed out that the KKK members had been filmed during their disruption of the voting process, and that numerous witness had come forward to testify they had clearly seen and heard the acts of intimidation. They also pointed out that the accused KKK members had missed every court hearing for their case, and that a default judgment would normally have been entered against them by now, closing the case with a verdict of "Guilty".

No further explanation has been heard from Ashcroft or any other member of the Bush administration. Speculation has been heavy over how high up in the administration the decision had been made, to drop the charges in what should have been a slam-dunk case. Did Attorney General Ashcroft make that decision? Or did it go all the way up to President George W. Bush?

-------------------------------------------

Well, OK, none of that actually happened. But something almost identical did, involving disrupters who were black, shouting racial epithets against caucasians and shouting that they "hated all white people", and that whites and babies had to be killed.

I just took an article reporting the actual disruption of the voting place, swapped "white" and "black", changed a few epithets and names of people and racist hate groups. And I tossed in the last three paragraphs, which accurately describe the reaction (or lack thereof) of the current administration, and the questions now being asked.

I mercifully deleted the name of the author of the original (accurate) article, since the article in this thread is NOT his words. But the URL above, leads to the original article, describing the disruption of a voting place by members of a racist hate group who are black.

If it had happened as this (altered) post describes, it would have resulted in screaming headlines in every newspaper, magazine, and news broadcast for months... and deservedly so.

How many months of screaming headlines have you actually seen/heard?

Wow! Now, that is outrageous.

A quick search of "blacks disrupt voting" brought up exactly zero refrerences to this incident.

Do you have a link?

Wow! Now, that is outrageous.

A quick search of "blacks disrupt voting" brought up exactly zero refrerences to this incident.

Do you have a link?

have you been locked in a basement?

Election 2008 2 new black panther members in full military garb holding knightsticks calling white voters crackers and saying nothing will stop obama exc.

the DOJ won the case against them then dropped the case. Whistle blower for DOJ quits then comes out with story.

you sometimes surprise me but this time you flat shock me that you have not heard of this case at all. I have made a thread about it another thread was made the other day and now this.

Pandora, I think he means, a link to a story about white KKK members disrupting a polling place while shouting "Kill the n*ggers" etc.

Guess he didn't read the last few paragraphs of the OP, below the dotted line.....

Pandora, I think he means, a link to a story about white KKK members disrupting a polling place while shouting "Kill the n*ggers" etc.

Guess he didn't read the last few paragraphs of the OP, below the dotted line.....

Ahhh.. im short, everything goes over my head :) In this case I understand the outrage. If it had of been KKK members doing and saying what the new black panther members did and got the charges dropped by DOJ everyone would be outraged :)

have you been locked in a basement?

Election 2008 2 new black panther members in full military garb holding knightsticks calling white voters crackers and saying nothing will stop obama exc.

the DOJ won the case against them then dropped the case. Whistle blower for DOJ quits then comes out with story.

you sometimes surprise me but this time you flat shock me that you have not heard of this case at all. I have made a thread about it another thread was made the other day and now this.

No, I read the whole thing. I knew you wouldn't post anything negative about the Bush Administration, so something had to be up.

So, this is old news, then, nothing new?

Sure, it was outrageous, and it is incomprehensible that nothing was done about it at the time.

No, I read the whole thing. I knew you wouldn't post anything negative about the Bush Administration, so something had to be up.

So, this is old news, then, nothing new?

Sure, it was outrageous, and it is incomprehensible that nothing was done about it at the time.

Old news?

this week a whistleblower came out and gave dirt on what is going on.

Its this week that the DOJ dropped the charges (after winning)

Its this week that the video came out of the guy who did voter intimidation saying he hates all crackers and for blacks to be free you got to kill you some crackers and cracker babies.

Is this weeks news old? Dang we should get back to talking about what a failure President Bush was cuz thats current :) and where I think you might be more comfortable in conversation.

OK, so there is something new here, something I wasn't aware of.

Since the OP failed to give a link, I'll provide one.

Reverse discrimination in New Black Panther case

Surely President Obama does not support the U.S. Department of Justice's outrageous decision to drop prosecution of the most blatant example of voter intimidation likely ever caught on video, the New Black Panther case in Philadelphia in 2008. Obama needs to tell Attorney General Eric Holder to reverse the decision before this thing explodes into a scandal of epic proportions.

I have to admit I hadn't heard of this case. Totally outrageous and unsupportable, I agree. Let's see what develops.

OK, so there is something new here, something I wasn't aware of.

Since the OP failed to give a link, I'll provide one.

Reverse discrimination in New Black Panther case

I have to admit I hadn't heard of this case. Totally outrageous and unsupportable, I agree. Let's see what develops.

I posted a link on my thread and the thread someone else made I know they posted. I think this thread was one where you assumed everyone knew about it by now.

There is another queer story out there of the head of NASA saying that obama directed him as to his number one mission....make the muslims feel better about their part of space tech. and history. It is an equally outrageous story.

THe border story too. The obama administration filled their complaints against AZ and no where does it mention the law being a possible loop hole for profiling or racist behavior from the state of AZ, and that was their original claim of why they just had to press on with this.

The sneaking in of the new guy in charge of healthcare who admits rationing and redistribution is the only way to make our healthcare work is another crazy story.

Every week there seems to be 5 crazy stories that you just would never expect out of this administration.

There is much to keep up on.

I posted a link on my thread and the thread someone else made I know they posted. I think this thread was one where you assumed everyone knew about it by now.

There is another queer story out there of the head of NASA saying that obama directed him as to his number one mission....make the muslims feel better about their part of space tech. and history. It is an equally outrageous story.

THe border story too. The obama administration filled their complaints against AZ and no where does it mention the law being a possible loop hole for profiling or racist behavior from the state of AZ, and that was their original claim of why they just had to press on with this.

The sneaking in of the new guy in charge of healthcare who admits rationing and redistribution is the only way to make our healthcare work is another crazy story.

Every week there seems to be 5 crazy stories that you just would never expect out of this administration.

There is much to keep up on.

and like most if you actuly pay attention there is no story

the NASA thing..it was stated as one of the top 3 outreach jobs of NASA...not top 3 overall. Also of course when your talking to a muslim news agency and trying to promote working with them more in the middle east...even if its 5th on your list of outreach..your going to say its a top one...

as for the other story, again, no one has said anything about why it was done..outside a guy with a ax to grind, and only one side of the story...I suspect when you hear the other side it will not be, well we just like black racist...as some here seem to think.

and like most if you actuly pay attention there is no story

the NASA thing..it was stated as one of the top 3 outreach jobs of NASA...not top 3 overall. Also of course when your talking to a muslim news agency and trying to promote working with them more in the middle east...even if its 5th on your list of outreach..your going to say its a top one...

as for the other story, again, no one has said anything about why it was done..outside a guy with a ax to grind, and only one side of the story...I suspect when you hear the other side it will not be, well we just like black racist...as some here seem to think.

Yeah he only told the muslim tv station that was his primary job, but he lied cuz he was trying to make them feel better. That its in his top one zillion is pathetic but i agree he lied when he said it was his number one.

ack did we just agree someone in government under obama lied? *smacks pocket*

and of course there is nothing to a person who advocates killing crackers and cracker babies or using knightsticks at voting centers. Why should I care, im not a cracker. Ill worry when they come after natives and hope someone is left to defend me :rolleyes:

Yeah he only told the muslim tv station that was his primary job, but he lied cuz he was trying to make them feel better. That its in his top one zillion is pathetic but i agree he lied when he said it was his number one.

ack did we just agree someone in government under obama lied? *smacks pocket*

and of course there is nothing to a person who advocates killing crackers and cracker babies or using knightsticks at voting centers. Why should I care, im not a cracker. Ill worry when they come after natives and hope someone is left to defend me :rolleyes:

I bet you think when a band plays your town, and they say how they love your city and its the best always...that they don't always say that...all politicans and people will play up issues to there audience.

and I am sorry you think that working with the middle east at all on space, or anything is worthless...after all all Muslims are worthless and there is no way it could have any value at all...you know, like how Ronny talked to the Russians about working with them on space...Ronnie loved commies and the USSR...

Werbung:
I bet you think when a band plays your town, and they say how they love your city and its the best always...that they don't always say that...all politicans and people will play up issues to there audience.

and I am sorry you think that working with the middle east at all on space, or anything is worthless...after all all Muslims are worthless and there is no way it could have any value at all...you know, like how Ronny talked to the Russians about working with them on space...Ronnie loved commies and the USSR...

no no I agree with you, he was not telling them the truth. but muslim relations has zero to do with NASA. How you cant see that is beyond me, but this thread is about killin crackers so we should stay on topic.

Back