courts protecting hunter Biden

thing: "Let's be honest here, either the director of the ss or O bung hole or Biden sent them or a judge and that's the long list."

lets be honest, you just want that to be true, you have zero evidence. as always, you are a cowardly lying moron :)
And you want it to not be true.

Werbung:
i don't really care if its true or not.

i just don't go around claiming things are true without evidence just because i'm mentally ill about hunter :)

What about the gun incident is not true?

Hunter lied to obtain the gun a felony and then dumped it in some trash so anybody could grab it including kids.

I guess we have separate rules for ordinary people and your elite heroes.

So no comment from Blue Jersey about Phlegmjet's writing? His $5 keyboard lacks capital letters?

Phlegm is not the biggest asshole on the board that honor will always go to Boris but he is up there. Do any of you people have anything interesting to say ever? You are like a smear of excrement on a piece of toilet paper.

At least we have Koba to keep us amused.

Werbung:
What about the gun incident is not true?

Hunter lied to obtain the gun a felony and then dumped it in some trash so anybody could grab it including kids.

I guess we have separate rules for ordinary people and your elite heroes.
its especially interesting when the guy put in charge of the atf talked about people lying on forms and he was going after them. And with his dad being anti-gun you only need a double barrel shot gun Biden. and leaving a gun in a public trash can. Both are illegal and if someone else other than the man who found the gun digging in the trash had found it there could of been a murder or robbery commit with it maybe even a child

Back