Coward who burn churches and approve of it

the annoying thing

Yes only coward would approve of burning a church of any faith. Democrats were doing it in the deep south to black churches and now they are burning churches because of abortion. You see these same sub humans claim othes are cowards when they condone burning churches .
Yes it takes a brave man to want to burn a church . I'm sure their mommy and daddy are proud of them.
This is a hate crime and a act of terrorism . We have liberal posters here who agree with it by the way.

Werbung:
Yes only coward would approve of burning a church of any faith. Democrats were doing it in the deep south to black churches and now they are burning churches because of abortion. You see these same sub humans claim othes are cowards when they condone burning churches .
Yes it takes a brave man to want to burn a church . I'm sure their mommy and daddy are proud of them.
This is a hate crime and a act of terrorism . We have liberal posters here who agree with it by the way.
I apologise. I must have missed this.
Why would someone have to be brave to burn a church?

of cousre, it was CONSERVATIVES in the south burning black churches, they used to be democrats but now are republicans.

you morons are so stupid.

btw - "we have liberal posterS" (plural")? name them, moron.

of cousre, it was CONSERVATIVES in the south burning black churches, they used to be democrats but now are republicans.

you morons are so stupid.

btw - "we have liberal posterS" (plural")? name them, moron.
When churches were being burned ot was democrats dun dun and ricky retardo your buddy boris os a democrat and thinks all churches should be burned And I stand up to that you dont .

When churches were being burned ot was democrats dun dun and ricky retardo your buddy boris os a democrat and thinks all churches should be burned And I stand up to that you dont .

yes, they WERE democrats back then, but they were conservatives who are now republicans.

or are you saying southern conservatives vote democratic now? maybe you ARE that stupid. lol

and you named ONE person, you need to name more than one or else admit you lied.
but you won't
because you are a cowardly moron

yes, they WERE democrats back then, but they were conservatives who are now republicans.

or are you saying southern conservatives vote democratic now? maybe you ARE that stupid. lol

and you named ONE person, you need to name more than one or else admit you lied.
but you won't
because you are a cowardly moron
Lol how popular is church burning these day or lynching like democrats did .

not at all only a coward commits arson or supports it. SOund like any one you know there Boris the church burner
Here is a definition which might clear it up for you.

Cowardice is a trait wherein excessive fear prevents an individual from taking a risk or facing danger.[1][2] It is the opposite of courage. As a label, "cowardice" indicates a failure of character in the face of a challenge. One who succumbs to cowardice is known.

Burning churches is not a cowards habit.

Werbung:
like southern conservatives did, moron.
who are now republicans. lol.

let me know when you name a second person here, moron.

but you won't
you're a cowardly moron :)
Boris is the only one to say burning churches is a good but you have spoken out about faith and democrats attack it all the time in various ways.
You know its true Mr. Eichmann now go take a nice pill and a few shots or smoke a blunt calm down big boy your going to hurt your self

Back