critisize "homosexuality" banned..

Haha no not at all, I'm just saying i find it bizzare a Christian can be so anti semetist considering the shared history.

Werbung:
Whats your issue armchair? Your last three comments have all been pathetic and/or inflammatory. This is an internet forum, and its your choice to come on here or not, and its been made so people can debate politics and have a laugh.

I wasn't the one who banned Fonz, I wasn't even a moderator when he was banned, I'd just joined the forum. If you can't get over it, or you don't like this forum for other reasons, then just please leave.

I'd much rather have some intelligent input from you though. I hate religion, you hate religion, apart from that we don't really get along, but why can't you just debate properly?

Whats your issue armchair? Your last three comments have all been pathetic and/or inflammatory. This is an internet forum, and its your choice to come on here or not, and its been made so people can debate politics and have a laugh.

I wasn't the one who banned Fonz, I wasn't even a moderator when he was banned, I'd just joined the forum. If you can't get over it, or you don't like this forum for other reasons, then just please leave.

I'd much rather have some intelligent input from you though. I hate religion, you hate religion, apart from that we don't really get along, but why can't you just debate properly?

Chill out hombre. Whats a semitist anyways?

Werbung:
Back