Cry baby cry.

the annoying thing

Lol cry baby cry Texas is overflowing with ilegals thanks to Biden stupidity , just spread them around to city's that want them all sanctuary city's give the liberals what they want.

Werbung:

Lol cry baby cry Texas is overflowing with ilegals thanks to Biden stupidity , just spread them around to city's that want them all sanctuary city's give the liberals what they want.
I don't think any cities want any of them. I heard the demoscum want to build a wall around the northern border of TX to keep them all in Texas. Just when you think you've heard it all...

I don't think any cities want any of them. I heard the demoscum want to build a wall around the northern border of TX to keep them all in Texas. Just when you think you've heard it all...
O they did at one time thats why they created sanctuary city's to follow the woke cult idiots . Now they got it in mass like like border states and Florida and do not like it at all. Poor baby's its costing them money and screwing up their city's .

In NYC democrats are forcing them to sleep in the streets that should go will in a month or 2 .
Democrats did not cry as they flooded into Texas Arizona Cali and Florida but now they are as they get a taste of what other states have to deal with and they do not like it.

O they did at one time thats why they created sanctuary city's to follow the woke cult idiots . Now they got it in mass like like border states and Florida and do not like it at all. Poor baby's its costing them money and screwing up their city's .

In NYC democrats are forcing them to sleep in the streets that should go will in a month or 2 .
Democrats did not cry as they flooded into Texas Arizona Cali and Florida but now they are as they get a taste of what other states have to deal with and they do not like it.
Democrats have a history of destroying all they touch.

Werbung:
Democrats have a history of destroying all they touch.
Yes they do, for some reason they are incapable of comprehending the cause and affect of their decisions, they were a different breed at one time but have all become woke inspired and mentally challenged .
They see to be unable to see long term affects .

Back