NYC crying illegals to cost 12 billion a year to care for

Werbung:
He shows more love than hateful Republicans do
Show me where God said tobiild a wall to protect your own incomes from poor people
In spite of all the stupid hype to the contrary, Jesus does not approve of tearing down walls and doors to allow marauders to come in to rob and steal innocent people blind who are not rich enough to live in gated communities with heavily armed security protection like so many elitist Democrats.

In spite of all the stupid hype to the contrary, Jesus does not approve of tearing down walls and doors to allow marauders to come in to rob and steal innocent people blind who are not rich enough to live in gated communities with heavily armed security protection like so many elitist Democrats.
So you agree Jesus didn't say to build walls to protect America from poor people
Glad we agree!

So you agree Jesus didn't say to build walls to protect America from poor people
Glad we agree!
Jesus did not tell American leaders to tear down walls and allow foreign immigrants into the US to flood our city streets with illegal government dependents who rob poor Americans of cash and freedom.

Jesus did not tell American leaders to tear down walls and allow foreign immigrants into the US to flood our city streets with illegal government dependents who rob poor Americans of cash and freedom.
So no verse saying to build walls to keep out poor people
I knew Republicans were fake Christians

No, there is nothing specifically spelled out in the Bible about building walls to help Americans or tearing them down to hurt Americans.

Lol look at the . Every nation
Why do you hate the bible
Ignore this moron mark he forgets all nations have borders and immigration laws. He acts like he cares for the poor what a joke and he hates religion.

There are billions of poor people and this moron thinks we can take them all. He supported Iran getting billion and is a 🐜 America as they come. He is just baiting you as he's a master debator if you get my drift.
His supporting of Iran makes me sick and he calls himself a American .he's a master idiot

Lol look at the . Every nation

Ignore this moron mark he forgets all nations have borders and immigration laws. He acts like he cares for the poor what a joke and he hates religion.

There are billions of poor people and this moron thinks we can take them all. He supported Iran getting billion and is a 🐜 America as they come. He is just baiting you as he's a master debator if you get my drift.
His supporting of Iran makes me sick and he calls himself a American .he's a master idiot

where did I say we could "take them all" moron?
oh wait I didn't.
you're a lying moron :)

but i'm glad you see i'm still in your head :)

where did I say we could "take them all" moron?
oh wait I didn't.
you're a lying moron :)

but i'm glad you see i'm still in your head :)
Are you saying you don't want everyone in need, in trouble, or who desires a better life to come, even if the numbers run into the tens or hundreds of millions? Have you thought about the connection between the massive inflow of foreign immigrants and the cries of mayors of large cities demanding DC do something to stop the flow that is bankrupting their cities?
1692818156629.png

Are you saying you don't want everyone in need, in trouble, or who desires a better life to come, even if the numbers run into the tens or hundreds of millions? Have you thought about the connection between the massive inflow of foreign immigrants and the cries of mayors of large cities demanding DC do something to stop the flow that is bankrupting their cities?
View attachment 6849
I love people
Sorry you don't
But keep posting cartoons if it makes you feel better

Werbung:
Back