NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

the annoying thing

yes 2 billion to care for 40,000 and we have had 5.5 million so now we know what ist costing in one city and crying for federal help from deaf joe biden as many other citys and state are . Theyb know who to blame other then thier selfs for backing him lol,

but if it cost nyc 2 billion then at that rate your talking about aboutn 274 billion minus a few or add a few bucks Thanks joe thanks democrats . That would go a long long way to feed the poor and homeless and house them wouldn't it .

Werbung:

yes 2 billion to care for 40,000 and we have had 5.5 million so now we know what ist costing in one city and crying for federal help from deaf joe biden as many other citys and state are . Theyb know who to blame other then thier selfs for backing him lol,

but if it cost nyc 2 billion then at that rate your talking about aboutn 274 billion minus a few or add a few bucks Thanks joe thanks democrats . That would go a long long way to feed the poor and homeless and house them wouldn't it .
Yes it would. So if that money was available under Trump, which it was, Why didn't he feed the poor and homeless?

You should think before you post. You leave yourself wide open for criticism and expose your hate and hypocrisy.

Yes it would. So if that money was available under Trump, which it was, Why didn't he feed the poor and homeless?

You should think before you post. You leave yourself wide open for criticism and expose your hate and hypocrisy.
Sorry bath breath boris but there no hate or hypocrites involved. They take up resources by the billions and more crime . its call being a American first

Most sensible Americans see the harm in inviting millions of unemployed aliens into the US to become expensive dependents of the US government.

Most sensible Americans see the harm in inviting millions of unemployed aliens into the US to become expensive dependents of the US government.
Bearing in mind most Americans are not sensible. In fact, a vast majority are very low IQ and their belief in a god proves that.

Most republican businesses in the south silently enjoy the cheap labour they provide and exploit them for every dollar but you wouldn't understand that.
They also enjoy the benefits which an expanding population does for an economy but again, you know nothing about that.

Your contribution, like the other nut, are purely to score some points against democrats. You forget it was happening under Trump and you said nothing then. How hypocritical of you. Stick with your filthy god.

Bearing in mind most Americans are not sensible. In fact, a vast majority are very low IQ and their belief in a god proves that.

Most republican businesses in the south silently enjoy the cheap labour they provide and exploit them for every dollar but you wouldn't understand that.
They also enjoy the benefits which an expanding population does for an economy but again, you know nothing about that.

Your contribution, like the other nut, are purely to score some points against democrats. You forget it was happening under Trump and you said nothing then. How hypocritical of you. Stick with your filthy god.
Why idiots imagine they are smart for claiming God did not create the universe, the universe simply created itself, is beyond me.

Cut your silly names.
I replied to that other Jesus junkie which you should read.
Jesus junkie lol you moron I have told you several times im not religious. what a moron it has nothing to do with this thread . 400000 illegals are costing 2 billion to care for , we got 5.5 million let in you do the math moron.

Jesus junkie lol you moron I have told you several times im not religious. what a moron it has nothing to do with this thread
You should read the reply I wrote to him dickhead.
. 400000 illegals are costing 2 billion to care for , we got 5.5 million let in you do the math moron.
It's ok by me being a compassionate person without political xenophobia.

Why idiots imagine they are smart for claiming God did not create the universe, the universe simply created itself, is beyond me.
Why idiots claim immaculate conceptions and virgin births are fact is beyond me. Some of them believe they will go to heaven too. Can you believe that stupidity?

Why idiots claim immaculate conceptions and virgin births are fact is beyond me. Some of them believe they will go to heaven too. Can you believe that stupidity?
There is nothing stupider than a moron with a Ph.D. insisting that matter created itself because there is no God.

There is nothing stupider than a moron with a Ph.D. insisting that matter created itself because there is no God.
That's interesting. If your hideous god created the universe, what did he create it from and give a rough time frame when he did it.
Your answer will prove my point entirely. I'll wait here.

Werbung:
That's interesting. If your hideous god created the universe, what did he create it from and give a rough time frame when he did it.
Your answer will prove my point entirely. I'll wait here.
What did God create the universe from and when did He do it? My Christian view is that He created the universe from nothing and that He did it many thousands of years ago. I understand from schools I attended that non-Christians believe the universe basically created itself from pre-existing elements about 13 billion years ago.

Back