NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

What did God create the universe from and when did He do it? My Christian view is that He created the universe from nothing and that He did it many thousands of years ago.
Your beliefs are absurd. If he created it from nothing, why is it impossible for the science theory not equally as believable?
It is beyond doubt the universe came to being 13 billion years ago. That is a fact. Which now completely destroys your hideous belief. You don't have a morsel of evidence to support that. Science can prove it monotonously.
I understand from schools I attended that non-Christians believe the universe basically created itself from pre-existing elements about 13 billion years ago.
That's correct. Why didnt you stick with the facts instead of thinking a heaven awaits you.

Werbung:
Your beliefs are absurd. If he created it from nothing, why is it impossible for the science theory not equally as believable?
It is beyond doubt the universe came to being 13 billion years ago. That is a fact. Which now completely destroys your hideous belief. You don't have a morsel of evidence to support that. Science can prove it monotonously.

That's correct. Why didnt you stick with the facts instead of thinking a heaven awaits you.
Life and matter had beginnings. Trying to explain origins without intelligence and design is stupid.

Life and matter had beginnings. Trying to explain origins without intelligence and design is stupid.
That's the first time you confessed to that stupidity.

I noticed you produced nothing to support your hideous claims. I knew you couldn't because all you godbotherers usually back away and hide. You're a religious spiv.

No one knows for sure and thats what boris has a issue with..we dont even know if our universe is the only one.
Boris hates religion and has no tolerance for it or the billions who believe.
I tend to think that evolution and religion can back each other up a degree .As for god who or what could one be or from where . why knows the truth .

No one knows for sure and thats what boris has a issue with..we dont even know if our universe is the only one.
Let's compare both sets of origin. Religion believes a sky daddy descended and made the lot. Where did he come from bearing in mind there was nothing. It's proposterous to think that happened. It's pure piffle.
Meanwhile science and physics have very good evidence and ongoing research that a huge explosion of energy is the most likely source. Not necessarily the only source but miles better than the ghost effort.
The human body, amongst other things, has three basic elements in it, Carbon, nitrogen, oxygen. These amongst other elements can be found throughout the solar system in abundance. Every living thing on earth has them. It would be ignorant to not link that to our origins but godbotherers are ignorant by their nature. That's why they believe in a god.

This universe is the only one we know of but science is still staring into space to the outer reaches of the universe searching for things like that. That is a far superior position to take than suggesting some silly ghost only invented one.

Aren't you pleased you interfered? I am.
I do not hate religion. What I hate is how it brainwashes fools like Francis into believing there are things that cannot possibly exist. He then passed this shit off as fact the he judges his friends by their religion. Don't tell me it doesn't happen because it does. It's the MO of godbotherers and republicans. Then there's the nut cases who take it up that they can predict what a god thinks or does. Exude mountains of verbal lava at those, like me, who won't accept their bullshit. Eventually they change the subject because I turn up the heat and they can't answer, just like Francis can't.

Because billions believe it merely confirms the low intelligence of those billions, including 100 million Americans.
I tend to think that evolution and religion can back each other up a degree .
Rubbish. Science has never confirmed or investigated one religious belief as a facts. One side has no evidence of anything but an old book and science has a plethora of knowledge but you suggest they can work together??? Don't be so ignorant.
As for god who or what could one be or from where . why knows the truth .
That's simple. Because there has never been evidence of a god, no interactions etc, it safe to say it doesn't exist.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
To this point in time nothing has ever been proven.
It's a complete fallacy and is suitable only to frighten kids with sins, heaven and hell. Clearly Francis got the full dose when he was a kid and it stuck.

I tend to think that evolution and religion can back each other up a degree .As for god who or what could one be or from where . why knows the truth .
Have a look at this. As you know this guy is not a liar.

That's the first time you confessed to that stupidity.

I noticed you produced nothing to support your hideous claims. I knew you couldn't because all you godbotherers usually back away and hide. You're a religious spiv.
The evidence that life and matter had a beginning is overwhelming. There is no evidence that the origin of life and matter was some sort of miraculous accident of pre-existing nature without a cause.

Take a look at this you goose.
Highly honored egotistical bird-brained science fiction 'scholar's' space-cadet speculation:

There must be other life out there because of the odds there is, which makes the Bible a lie. Life did not begin with God. We scientific experts have unanimously agreed that some miraculous accident of nature caused chemicals from somewhere to combine into life forms and by some even more miraculous piece of luck those forms started breathing.

Let's compare both sets of origin. Religion believes a sky daddy descended and made the lot. Where did he come from bearing in mind there was nothing. It's proposterous to think that happened. It's pure piffle.
Meanwhile science and physics have very good evidence and ongoing research that a huge explosion of energy is the most likely source. Not necessarily the only source but miles better than the ghost effort.
The human body, amongst other things, has three basic elements in it, Carbon, nitrogen, oxygen. These amongst other elements can be found throughout the solar system in abundance. Every living thing on earth has them. It would be ignorant to not link that to our origins but godbotherers are ignorant by their nature. That's why they believe in a god.

God deniers prefer to believe that matter created itself from nothing rather than accept the fact that matter was created by God.
This universe is the only one we know of but science is still staring into space to the outer reaches of the universe searching for things like that. That is a far superior position to take than suggesting some silly ghost only invented one.
The superior intellects by their own estimation assume Christians are stupid for believing in God since atheists have come up with far-fetched alternative possibilities they imagine may someday disprove the Bible, given enough eons of time.
Aren't you pleased you interfered? I am.

I do not hate religion. What I hate is how it brainwashes fools like Francis into believing there are things that cannot possibly exist. He then passed this shit off as fact the he judges his friends by their religion. Don't tell me it doesn't happen because it does. It's the MO of godbotherers and republicans. Then there's the nut cases who take it up that they can predict what a god thinks or does. Exude mountains of verbal lava at those, like me, who won't accept their bullshit. Eventually they change the subject because I turn up the heat and they can't answer, just like Francis can't.
Atheists hate Christians and slander them at every stupid turn of their whirling dervishes.
Because billions believe it merely confirms the low intelligence of those billions, including 100 million Americans.

Rubbish. Science has never confirmed or investigated one religious belief as a facts. One side has no evidence of anything but an old book and science has a plethora of knowledge but you suggest they can work together??? Don't be so ignorant.

That's simple. Because there has never been evidence of a god, no interactions etc, it safe to say it doesn't exist.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
To this point in time nothing has ever been proven.
It's a complete fallacy and is suitable only to frighten kids with sins, heaven and hell. Clearly Francis got the full dose when he was a kid and it stuck.
Dummy: Nothing has been proven, which proves the Bible is a lie.

Most sensible Americans see the harm in inviting millions of unemployed aliens into the US to become expensive dependents of the US government.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif
....Pretty-much the reason we ACTUAL sensible-Americans prefer (at least) 9-month worker-visas, so those aliens have the opportunity to enhance their financial-standing / economy, back home, so their children won't have to face the same difficulties.

Neil Tyson is a victim of indoctrination by insanely bent atheistic science fiction propagandists.
If anyone has been indoctrinated its you. Here is his bio from wiki which clearly indicates apart from his qualifications, proves you're a dickhead.

Neil deGrasse Tyson (US: /dəˈɡræs/ or UK: /dəˈɡrɑːs/; born October 5, 1958) is an American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator. Tyson studied at Harvard University, the University of Texas at Austin, and Columbia University. From 1991 to 1994, he was a postdoctoral research associate at Princeton University. In 1994, he joined the Hayden Planetarium as a staff scientist and the Princeton faculty as a visiting research scientist and lecturer. In 1996, he became director of the planetarium and oversaw its $210 million reconstruction project, which was completed in 2000. Since 1996, he has been the director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York City. The center is part of the American Museum of Natural History, where Tyson founded the Department of Astrophysics in 1997 and has been a research associate in the department since 2003.

Werbung:
God deniers prefer to believe that matter created itself from nothing rather than accept the fact that matter was created by God.
That is showing your ignorance again. If you read about these things you would be so stupid.
There is nothing on earth that can be called a "fact" by god. Nothing.
The superior intellects by their own estimation assume Christians are stupid for believing in God since atheists have come up with far-fetched alternative possibilities they imagine may someday disprove the Bible, given enough eons of time.
Christians are no more stupid that other religions. The common thread is they all believe in some silly god.
Atheists in general have not come up with anything. They simply don't believe there's a god because no one can prove it. Because you believe theres a god doesn't mean is fact. That also can be termed as some far fetched ratbag idea with no supporting evidence.
I don't deny the Bible exists but would you believe that star trek is true? Of course not because you know different. Why can't you see the same fantasies about your silly god belief?
You inherited your stupidity, had religion ground into you by dumb parents and now it's part of your DNA. You also are frightened of death and superstitious and arrogantly believe your devotion to a ghost entitles you to eternity. You are a very unstable piece of meat.
Atheists hate Christians and slander them at every stupid turn of their whirling dervishes.
I can't speak on behalf of them but I do know you have a very small grasp of reality.
Dummy: Nothing has been proven, which proves the Bible is a lie.

I don't care about your Bible bullshit but if you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, that is your problem. I take you back to your insecure grasp of reality.

Settle down son. Consider yourself been educated by a top class debater on religious matters.

Back