NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

Highly honored egotistical bird-brained science fiction 'scholar's' space-cadet speculation:

There must be other life out there because of the odds there is, which makes the Bible a lie. Life did not begin with God. We scientific experts have unanimously agreed that some miraculous accident of nature caused chemicals from somewhere to combine into life forms and by some even more miraculous piece of luck those forms started breathing.
I cannot contemplate the depths of your idiocy to say something so ignorant .

Werbung:
The evidence that life and matter had a beginning is overwhelming. There is no evidence that the origin of life and matter was some sort of miraculous accident of pre-existing nature without a cause.
That is what I've been trying to tell you. Stick with me son and you'll learn

Learn what how to be a lying sack of shat
I'm not discussing you. I'm talking about religion.
Being an atheist, how would you know if I was lying and why aren't you supporting me. Afterall you said you have no religious beliefs.

You didn't think that through to well son.

If anyone has been indoctrinated its you. Here is his bio from wiki which clearly indicates apart from his qualifications, proves you're a dickhead.

Neil deGrasse Tyson (US: /dəˈɡræs/ or UK: /dəˈɡrɑːs/; born October 5, 1958) is an American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator. Tyson studied at Harvard University, the University of Texas at Austin, and Columbia University. From 1991 to 1994, he was a postdoctoral research associate at Princeton University. In 1994, he joined the Hayden Planetarium as a staff scientist and the Princeton faculty as a visiting research scientist and lecturer. In 1996, he became director of the planetarium and oversaw its $210 million reconstruction project, which was completed in 2000. Since 1996, he has been the director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space in New York City. The center is part of the American Museum of Natural History, where Tyson founded the Department of Astrophysics in 1997 and has been a research associate in the department since 2003.
All the education and accolades in the world cannot make a deluded bozo understand the irrefutable truth about the origin of the universe and life on earth.

That is showing your ignorance again. If you read about these things you would be so stupid.
There is nothing on earth that can be called a "fact" by god. Nothing.

Dummies don't believe in facts, just narrratives they blindly believe must be the truth even in spite of being contradicted by facts. It is obvious, deluded atheist leftists cannot handle the truth.

Christians are no more stupid that other religions. The common thread is they all believe in some silly god.
Atheists in general have not come up with anything. They simply don't believe there's a god because no one can prove it. Because you believe theres a god doesn't mean is fact. That also can be termed as some far fetched ratbag idea with no supporting evidence.
I don't deny the Bible exists but would you believe that star trek is true? Of course not because you know different. Why can't you see the same fantasies about your silly god belief?
You inherited your stupidity, had religion ground into you by dumb parents and now it's part of your DNA. You also are frightened of death and superstitious and arrogantly believe your devotion to a ghost entitles you to eternity. You are a very unstable piece of meat.

I can't speak on behalf of them but I do know you have a very small grasp of reality.

I don't care about your Bible bullshit but if you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, that is your problem. I take you back to your insecure grasp of reality.

Settle down son. Consider yourself been educated by a top class debater on religious matters.
you_cant_handle_the_truth.jpg

Dummies don't believe in facts, just narrratives they blindly believe must be the truth even in spite of being contradicted by facts. It is obvious, deluded atheist leftists cannot handle the truth.
I'll ask again. Which part of the Bible can be proven as a fact.
Resurrections? Turning people into salt? The seas parting?
There's a couple for you to work on idiot.
I remind you that you have attributed atheism to democrats. That's exactly the stereotyping I said before. You're as dumb as dogshit.

That is what I've been trying to tell you. Stick with me son and you'll learn
Francis Crick was one of the left's most celebrated scientists who won the Noble prize for medicine in 1962 knew from studying DNA that life could not possibly have spontaneously originated in any known abiogenesis scenario, so he promoted his own brilliant and acclaimed "truth" that original life began on earth as a result of aliens on spaceships visiting earth and sprinkling biologic dust into the atmosphere.

An honest man, armed with all the knowledge available to us now, could only state that, in some sense, the origin of life appears at the moment to be almost a miracle. (Francis Crick (Nobel Prize Laureate in Physiology and Medicine, Life Itself, Its Origin and Nature (1981), p. 88)

Naturally, in spite of his accolades and education Christians had little respect for his scientific speculations.

Another highly educated and widely respected researcher exposed the secret motivations driving atheist scientists to reject the Biblical records of God's dealings with the physical earth and universe and with life on earth was Behe. Behe said:

"The simplicity that was once expected to be the foundation of life has proven to be a phantom; instead, systems of horrendous, irreducible complexity inhabit the cell. The resulting realization that life was designed by an intelligence is a shock to us in the twentieth century who have gotten used to thinking of life as the result of simple natural laws. But other centuries have had their shocks, and there is no reason to suppose that we should escape them. Humanity has endured as the center of the heavens moved from the earth to beyond the sun, as the history of life expanded to encompass long-dead reptiles, as the eternal universe proved mortal. We will endure the opening of Darwin's Black box"

(Michael j. Behe, Biochemist "Darwin's Black Box, pg. 252")

Another Nobel Prize recipient for medicine was George Wald, who admitted:

There are only two possible explanations as to how life arose: Spontaneous generation arising to evolution or a supernatural creative act of God.... There is no other possibility. Spontaneous generation was scientifically disproved 120 years ago by Louis Pasteur and others, but that just leaves us with only one other possibility... that life came as a supernatural act of creation by God, but I can't accept that philosophy because I do not want to believe in God. Therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation leading to evolution.

George Wald

I'll ask again. Which part of the Bible can be proven as a fact.
Resurrections? Turning people into salt? The seas parting?
There's a couple for you to work on idiot.
I remind you that you have attributed atheism to democrats. That's exactly the stereotyping I said before. You're as dumb as dogshit.
God has chosen to save people by faith, not by sight, so He deliberately refuses to prove His existence to proud rebels who have no heart for God.

Werbung:
Back