NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

Werbung:
He did not say that but referred to DNA as an important part of evolution of life.

Hey idiot, that is not their conclusion. You're a liar.

You're getting worse.

This is what he and others discovered. You are a liar.

tanley Lloyd Miller (March 7, 1930 – May 20, 2007) was an American chemist who made landmark experiments in the origin of life by demonstrating that a wide range of vital organic compounds can be synthesized by fairly simple chemical processes from inorganic substances. In 1952 he carried out the Miller–Urey experiment, which showed that complex organic molecules could be synthesised from inorganic precursors. The experiment was widely reported, and provided support for the idea that the chemical evolution of the early Earth had led to the natural synthesis of chemical building blocks of life from inanimate inorganic molecules.[1] He has been described as the "father of prebiotic chemistry
Scientists know life did not begin on earth by chance, accident, luck, or some other process that specifically omits the involvement of God.

"There are only two possibilities as to how life arose; one is spontaneous generation arising to evolution, the other is a supernatural creative act of God, there is no third possibility. Spontaneous generation that life arose from non-living matter was scientifically disproved 120 years ago by Louis Pasteur and others. That leaves us with only one possible conclusion, that life arose as a creative act of God. I will not accept that philosophically because I do not want to believe in God, therefore I choose to believe in that which I know is scientifically impossible, spontaneous generation arising to evolution."

(Dr. George Wald, evolutionist, Professor Emeritus of Biology at the University at Harvard, Nobel Prize winner in Biology.)

"Most modern biologists, having reviewed with satisfaction the downfall of the spontaneous generation hypothesis, yet unwilling to accept the alternative belief in special creation, are left with nothing."

(Dr. George Wald, evolutionist, Professor Emeritus of Biology at the University at Harvard, Nobel Prize winner in Biology.)

It would easier to teach an elephant to barn dance than explain it to you.

Research it yourself you great loaf.
Did matter and energy always exist? If so, can you prove that or do you just believe it by faith?

You slander creationists as if you think you are of a greater intellect, but you are wrong. Christians are not morons. Stephen Hawking was a moron who only imagined his unscientific speculations were of a more intelligent and far superior to more 'mundane' laws of science his speculations contradicted. Hawking was a blithering idiot. Here is his worthless assertion:

In his latest book The Grand Design, Steven Hawking writes, “Because there is a law such as gravity, the Universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the Universe exists, why we exist.”

Did matter and energy always exist? If so, can you prove that or do you just believe it by faith?
I don't have to prove anything. This science is there for anyone to read.
You slander creationists as if you think you are of a greater intellect, but you are wrong.
That's your opinion but I can say with confidence, I'm smarter than you. If you believe there's a god etc. You're not smart.
Christians are not morons.
That's debatable.
Stephen Hawking was a moron
I hope someone else is watching your comments. A moron?
only imagined his unscientific speculations were of a more intelligent and far superior to more 'mundane' laws of science his speculations contradicted. Hawking was a blithering idiot. Here is his worthless assertion:

In his latest book The Grand Design, Steven Hawking writes, “Because there is a law such as gravity, the Universe can and will create itself from nothing. Spontaneous creation is the reason there is something rather than nothing, why the Universe exists, why we exist.”
It's the same assertion that science bases its findings on. If you want to believe otherwise, knock yourself out idiot but believing a lie forever won't change the facts.

I don't have to prove anything. This science is there for anyone to read.
The science of abiogenesis is fake science.

"All of us who study the origin of life find that the more we look into it, the more we feel it is too complex to have evolved anywhere. We all believe as an article of faith that life evolved from dead matter on this planet. It is just that life's complexity is so great, it is hard for us to imagine that it did."

(Dr. Harold Urey, Nobel Prize winner)
That's your opinion but I can say with confidence, I'm smarter than you. If you believe there's a god etc. You're not smart.

That's debatable.

I hope someone else is watching your comments. A moron?

It's the same assertion that science bases its findings on. If you want to believe otherwise, knock yourself out idiot but believing a lie forever won't change the facts.

It would easier to teach an elephant to barn dance than explain it to you.

Research it yourself you great loaf.
O I have years ago and looked at updates and theories as they happened. I want to know what you think.
Im aware science saying it started in the ocean around volcanic. Vents or in water pools of salt water where chemicals and organics mixed. Then there the theory it started when meteorite from space hit the earth depositing organics and RNA .
And the religious theory s from different cultures
There are several more in fact. From aliens seeding us and life.
Whats odd is science and religion both have draw backs to thier theory. In fact at times they go hand in hand. Neither can prove they are 100 percent right . but they can complement each other.

Last edited:
O I have years ago and looked at updates and theories as they happened. I want to know what you think.
Im aware science saying it started in the ocean around volcanic. Vents or in water pools of salt water where chemicals and organics mixed. Then there the theory it started when meteorite from space hit the earth depositing organics and RNA .
And the religious theory s from different cultures
There are several more in fact. From aliens seeding us and life.
Whats odd is science and religion both have draw backs to thier theory. In fact at times they go hand in hand. Neither can prove they are 100 percent right . but they can complement each other.
Religion has never complimented science. That's ridiculous.

I have said before science is the most plausible by far.
The creation theory is pure piffle and no evidence exists for it.
Dickheads can belief what they want but they're wrong.

"All of us who study the origin of life find that the more we look into it, the more we feel it is too complex to have evolved anywhere. We all believe as an article of faith that life evolved from dead matter on this planet. It is just that life's complexity is so great, it is hard for us to imagine that it did."

He was a
Warded a Nobel prize for chemistry only.
Your quotation is not verified so is assumed to be fabricated by religion attempting to twist facts to gain credibility.

You might like to read his studies including this bit where he confirmed the moon and earth.

He never mentioned about a creator in any of his works.

When Apollo 11 returned moon rock samples from the moon, Urey examined them at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory. The samples supported Urey's contention that the moon and the Earth shared a common origin.[53][55] While at UCSD, Urey published 105 scientific papers, 47 of them about lunar topics.

Tell me where you get your quotations from and Ill show you a pile of crap.

He was a
Warded a Nobel prize for chemistry only.
Your quotation is not verified so is assumed to be fabricated by religion attempting to twist facts to gain credibility.

You might like to read his studies including this bit where he confirmed the moon and earth.

He never mentioned about a creator in any of his works.

When Apollo 11 returned moon rock samples from the moon, Urey examined them at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory. The samples supported Urey's contention that the moon and the Earth shared a common origin.[53][55] While at UCSD, Urey published 105 scientific papers, 47 of them about lunar topics.

Tell me where you get your quotations from and Ill show you a pile of crap.
Boris Im a fiem believer in evolution and have no doubt you evolved from some creatures buttocks .

Here's an expert. You god couldn't blow wind up his arse.

Werbung:
Here's an expert. You god couldn't blow wind up his arse.

My my that was a terrible insult to the mans religious beliefs . If you were a real man and I said something about having sex with her or implied she had done all the men in the blm riots and didnt make 100.00 . As your not a real man there no point in insulting you like that ..

Marks a intelligent poster and polite mostly.
And you insulted his god . A muslim might de nut you if you had any.
Just saying

Back