NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

You are probably right about the error in the source I quoted. Dawkins does not seem alert enough to realize that the mathematical probability of life beginning on earth by sheer undesigned, unplanned, uncaused accident is all but nil. I did find this, however:

960628-Fred-Hoyle-Quote-The-chance-that-higher-life-forms-might-have.jpg
It was not known if Hoyle actually said that but it was attributed to him by Chandra Wickramasinghe.

What he said was this.

The probability of life originating on earth is no greater than the chance of a hurricane sweeping through a scrapyard, would have the luck to assemble a Boeing 747.

From that it's fair to assume he possibly believed it didn't originate on earth.
Natural selection is not a theory of chance. It is exactly the opposite.

The beginning of life on Earth was a deliberate process and no chance at all. First life responded to it's environment and chemical reactions etc. That is beyond me but it was not by chance.

Our ancestors can be traced by DNA and the common elements in the cosmos which we are made of. That is not chance.
In fact, 158000000 generations ago, we were fish, believe it not which you probably won't.

Werbung:
It was not known if Hoyle actually said that but it was attributed to him by Chandra Wickramasinghe.

What he said was this.

The probability of life originating on earth is no greater than the chance of a hurricane sweeping through a scrapyard, would have the luck to assemble a Boeing 747.

From that it's fair to assume he possibly believed it didn't originate on earth.
Natural selection is not a theory of chance. It is exactly the opposite.

The beginning of life on Earth was a deliberate process and no chance at all. First life responded to it's environment and chemical reactions etc. That is beyond me but it was not by chance.

Our ancestors can be traced by DNA and the common elements in the cosmos which we are made of. That is not chance.
In fact, 158000000 generations ago, we were fish, believe it not which you probably won't.
The fact-less myth of evolution continues to be propagated by faithful evolutionist cult members.

The fact-less myth of evolution continues to be propagated by faithful evolutionist cult members.
Evolution is a fact and only stupid people without common sense to research things would believe that.

Any scientist worth his salt cannot argue with the infallible evidence which it's based on. It's just you delusional godbotherers who won't accept your miracles and virgin births don't cut the mustard.

You are but a youthful uneducated fool. Good luck.

Evolution is a fact and only stupid people without common sense to research things would believe that.

Any scientist worth his salt cannot argue with the infallible evidence which it's based on. It's just you delusional godbotherers who won't accept your miracles and virgin births don't cut the mustard.

You are but a youthful uneducated fool. Good luck.
“I am absolutely convinced of the lack of true scientific evidence in favour of Darwinian dogma. Nobody in the biological sciences, medicine included, needs Darwinism at all. Darwinism is certainly needed, however, in order to pose as a philosopher, since it is primarily a worldview. And an awful one, as George Bernard Shaw used to say.”
― Raul O. Leguizamon

“I am absolutely convinced of the lack of true scientific evidence in favour of Darwinian dogma. Nobody in the biological sciences, medicine included, needs Darwinism at all. Darwinism is certainly needed, however, in order to pose as a philosopher, since it is primarily a worldview. And an awful one, as George Bernard Shaw used to say.”
― Raul O. Leguizamon
You will see by the link that your guy has virtually no qualifications to make those assumptions. He is part of a ratbag creationist group trying to destroy evolution and teach intelligent design in schools, which failed.

Perhaps you should post items that support your argument, not ones you agree with.

You will see by the link that your guy has virtually no qualifications to make those assumptions. He is part of a ratbag creationist group trying to destroy evolution and teach intelligent design in schools, which failed.

Perhaps you should post items that support your argument, not ones you agree with.

“All disciplines of science are built on the causality of the relationships governing related events. Yet the theory of evolution is built upon the idea of accidental changes that resulted in complex living systems. I was unable to comprehend how the notion that an infinite number of random accidents systematically happened to produce living species, and kept improving these beings, is justified.”
T.H. Janabi, Clinging to a Myth: The Story Behind Evolution

“All disciplines of science are built on the causality of the relationships governing related events. Yet the theory of evolution is built upon the idea of accidental changes that resulted in complex living systems. I was unable to comprehend how the notion that an infinite number of random accidents systematically happened to produce living species, and kept improving these beings, is justified.”
T.H. Janabi, Clinging to a Myth: The Story Behind Evolution
The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself.
Carl Sagan

The One Most Adaptable to Change is the One that Survives. Charles Darwin: It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
Galileo Galilei

consolations deserve no trust. Experience teaches us that the world is not a nursery. The ethical commands, to which religion seeks to lend its weight, require some other foundations instead, for human society cannot do without them, and it is dangerous to link up obedience to them with religious belief. If one attempts to assign to religion its place in man’s evolution, it seems not so much to be a lasting acquisition, as a parallel to the neurosis which the civilized individual must pass through on his way from childhood to maturity.
Sigmund Freud

Carl Sagan

The One Most Adaptable to Change is the One that Survives. Charles Darwin: It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself.

Galileo Galilei

Sigmund Freud
None of those bozos has a clue how life began on earth but they feel free to speculate on how it must have begun quite small and grew to enormity over billions (or trillions, maybe, depending on how far back the unfolding evidence forces evolutionists to move their timeframe for evolution to occur.)

None of those bozos has a clue how life began on earth but they feel free to speculate on how it must have begun quite small and grew to enormity over billions (or trillions, maybe, depending on how far back the unfolding evidence forces evolutionists to move their timeframe for evolution to occur.)
Yeah sure. As if your hideous belief a god did it is based in common sense and logic.

Yeah sure. As if your hideous belief a god did it is based in common sense and logic.
Atheists know life did not create itself, but they will believe any stupid thing as long as God is not involved in the equation.

"Evolution [is] a theory universally accepted not because it can be proven by logically coherent evidence to be true, but because the only alternative, special creation, is clearly incredible."

(Professor D.M.S. Watson, leading biologist and science writer of his day.)

Atheists know life did not create itself,
Wrong again. Atheism is about not believing there's a god because no evidence can be proven. I cannot recall any significant atheist that gave a source of life.
But I does beg the question, how would you know what an atheist thinks? It's the same as you fabricating bullshit about your god. You could not possibly know. You're assumption is pure fabrication.
but they will believe any stupid thing as long as God is not involved in the equation.
Oh the irony. Who believes in heaven, hell, immaculate conceptions and virgin births yet you say atheists will believe any stupid thing. You have to be kidding boy. You're brain dead.
"Evolution [is] a theory universally accepted not because it can be proven by logically coherent evidence to be true, but because the only alternative, special creation, is clearly incredible."

(Professor D.M.S. Watson, leading biologist and science writer of his day.)
Clearly you don't know the meaning of words. This link will prove how idiotic you are. Read it carefully then apply it to your silly quotation.

incredible
/ɪnˈkrɛdɪbl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. 1.
    impossible to believe.
    "an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"

Similar:
    unbelievable

beyond belief

hard to believe

scarcely credible

unconvincing

far-fetched

strained

laboured

implausible

improbable

highly unlikely

not in the least likely

questionable

dubious

doubtful

inconceivable

unthinkable

unimaginable

impossible

astonishing

astounding

breathtaking

staggering

absurd

preposterous

phenomenal

extraordinary

unimagined

unheard of

fictitious

mythical

fanciful

fantastic

unrealistic

feeble

weak

unsound

thin

transparent

poor

tame

paltry

trifling

shallow

inadequate

unsatisfactory

ineffectual

half-baked

pathetic

hard to swallow/take

tall

cock and bull

Opposite:
    believable

likely

2. 2.
    difficult to believe; extraordinary.
I accept your grovelling apology.

Wrong again. Atheism is about not believing there's a god because no evidence can be proven. I cannot recall any significant atheist that gave a source of life.
But I does beg the question, how would you know what an atheist thinks? It's the same as you fabricating bullshit about your god. You could not possibly know. You're assumption is pure fabrication.

Oh the irony. Who believes in heaven, hell, immaculate conceptions and virgin births yet you say atheists will believe any stupid thing. You have to be kidding boy. You're brain dead.

Clearly you don't know the meaning of words. This link will prove how idiotic you are. Read it carefully then apply it to your silly quotation.

incredible
/ɪnˈkrɛdɪbl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. 1.
    impossible to believe.
    "an almost incredible tale of triumph and tragedy"

Similar:
    unbelievable

beyond belief

hard to believe

scarcely credible

unconvincing

far-fetched

strained

laboured

implausible

improbable

highly unlikely

not in the least likely

questionable

dubious

doubtful

inconceivable

unthinkable

unimaginable

impossible

astonishing

astounding

breathtaking

staggering

absurd

preposterous

phenomenal

extraordinary

unimagined

unheard of

fictitious

mythical

fanciful

fantastic

unrealistic

feeble

weak

unsound

thin

transparent

poor

tame

paltry

trifling

shallow

inadequate

unsatisfactory

ineffectual

half-baked

pathetic

hard to swallow/take

tall

cock and bull

Opposite:
    believable

likely

2. 2.
    difficult to believe; extraordinary.
I accept your grovelling apology.

Life did not create itself. It is silly to think so.

"The miracles required to make evolution feasible are far greater in number and far harder to believe than the miracle of creation."

(Dr. Richard Bliss, former professor of biology and science education as Christian Heritage College, "It Takes A Miracle For Evolution.")

Life did not create itself. It is silly to think so.

"The miracles required to make evolution feasible are far greater in number and far harder to believe than the miracle of creation."
That's the point. It was not miracles required because miracles do not exist and challenge you to prove they do.
Your author has the arrogance to suggest he knows how many miracles are required to have evolution. How could he possibly know that?
He refers to creation as a miracle. What a load of bullshit.
(Dr. Richard Bliss, former professor of biology and science education as Christian Heritage College, "It Takes A Miracle For Evolution.")

This is a cut from his final speech.

Now, I'm a biologist—my doctorate is in science education. But I'm also a creationist, a Bible-believing Christian, and I'm convinced we've got to think about everything, including science, from a Biblical perspective.

That isn't the way it was for me all my academic life. Every academic course in science that I've taken has been evolutionary based. I was a thorough-going evolutionist and an agnostic, and I knew that evolution had to be true.

Note the last 9 words?

Why do you always quote some obscure reference to which I always destroy it?
Where do you get them from? The Bible?

Werbung:
That's the point. It was not miracles required because miracles do not exist and challenge you to prove they do.
Your author has the arrogance to suggest he knows how many miracles are required to have evolution. How could he possibly know that?
He refers to creation as a miracle. What a load of bullshit.

This is a cut from his final speech.

Now, I'm a biologist—my doctorate is in science education. But I'm also a creationist, a Bible-believing Christian, and I'm convinced we've got to think about everything, including science, from a Biblical perspective.

That isn't the way it was for me all my academic life. Every academic course in science that I've taken has been evolutionary based. I was a thorough-going evolutionist and an agnostic, and I knew that evolution had to be true.

Note the last 9 words?

Why do you always quote some obscure reference to which I always destroy it?
Where do you get them from? The Bible?
Darwinian evolution is not possible. Period.

"In the meantime, the educated public continues to believe that Darwin has provided all the relevant answers by the magic formula of random mutations plus natural selection---quite unaware of the fact that random mutations turned out to be irrelevant and natural selection tautology."

(Dr. Arthur Koestler)

Back