NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

I don't believe the secularist explanation of the miracle of abiogenesis.

"The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do."

(Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)
It doesn't matter that you don't believe because you're just another brain dead godbotherer. You're not qualified to make decisions.
Here's a clip of the most recognised scenario.

Werbung:
Do you like quotes from experts? Here is another one:

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact."

(Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)
He was a rabid creationist and lots of godbotherers quoted him but he was cunning. Notice he said "may" be the greatest hoax etc. The irony is he had no evidence of it nor evidence of a creator.

If you want to contest quotes you'll have to produce some evidence by someone more reliable than a religious charlatan.

Let's make a deal. You stop pushing disbelief in God and I will stop criticizing you for pushing atheism.
Heres a better deal. You stop telling lies about god and I'll stop telling everyone you're a fraud.

But since you raised the subject, I don't push atheism. I simply expose the myths you post as facts.

I am saddened you have conceded to a cease fire. I haven't.

I don't believe the secularist explanation of the miracle of abiogenesis.

"The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do."

that is exactly what science does. It gets info and tests it until it is proven true or false. Evolution is not a theory, it's a fact and been proven many times over.
what is not a fact is your belief in some supernatural power clicked his fingers and all this came into being. Give me a break. You're a nut case.

(Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)

It doesn't matter that you don't believe because you're just another brain dead godbotherer. You're not qualified to make decisions.
Here's a clip of the most recognised scenario.

"Hypothesis [evolution] based on no evidence and irreconcilable with the facts....These classical evolutionary theories are a gross over-simplification of an immensely complex and intricate mass of facts, and it amazes me that they are swallowed so uncritically and readily, and for such a long time, by so many scientists without a murmur of protest."

(Sir Ernst Chan, Nobel Prize winner for developing penicillin)

Heres a better deal. You stop telling lies about god and I'll stop telling everyone you're a fraud.

But since you raised the subject, I don't push atheism. I simply expose the myths you post as facts.

I am saddened you have conceded to a cease fire. I haven't.
"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it."

(Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

"The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that's all we know about it."

(Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)
From a person who said Stephen Hawking is a moron, I have no time to read any shit you write. You are just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.

"Hypothesis [evolution] based on no evidence and irreconcilable with the facts....These classical evolutionary theories are a gross over-simplification of an immensely complex and intricate mass of facts, and it amazes me that they are swallowed so uncritically and readily, and for such a long time, by so many scientists without a murmur of protest."

(Sir Ernst Chan, Nobel Prize winner for developing penicillin)
Again, you are wrong again.
Why can't you check things before you post bullshit but you are a Jesus junkie so thinking is foreign to you.

Here's the facts.

This phenomenon has long been known; it may explain why the ancient Egyptians had the practice of applying a poultice of moldy bread to infected wounds. But it was not until 1928 that penicillin, the first true antibiotic, was discovered by Alexander Fleming, Professor of Bacteriology at St. Mary's Hospital in London.

Would you like to apologise?

From a person who said Stephen Hawking is a moron, I have no time to read any shit you write. You are just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.
"Evolution can be thought of as sort of a magical religion. Magic is simply an effect without a cause, or at least a competent cause. 'Chance,' 'time,' and 'nature,' are the small gods enshrined at evolutionary temples. Yet these gods cannot explain the origin of life. These gods are impotent. Thus, evolution is left without competent cause and is, therefore, only a magical explanation for the existence of life..."

(Dr. Randy L. Wysong, instructor of human anatomy and physiology, The Creation-Evolution Controversy, pg. 418.)

Here
"Evolution can be thought of as sort of a magical religion. Magic is simply an effect without a cause, or at least a competent cause. 'Chance,' 'time,' and 'nature,' are the small gods enshrined at evolutionary temples. Yet these gods cannot explain the origin of life. These gods are impotent. Thus, evolution is left without competent cause and is, therefore, only a magical explanation for the existence of life..."

(Dr. Randy L. Wysong, instructor of human anatomy and physiology, The Creation-Evolution Controversy, pg. 418.)
Is a more reliable description of the nut job you worship. Needless to say, he's just another dickhead like you.

Here

Is a more reliable description of the nut job you worship. Needless to say, he's just another dickhead like you.

Evolution as Mythology, Part 3 (of 5): The Myth of Abiogenesis - Reasons to Believe

Could the genetic code have been spontaneously generated? Biologists J. T. Trevors and D. L. Abel conclude:

“The argument has been repeatedly made that given sufficient time, a genetic instruction set and language system could have arisen. But extended time does not provide an explanatory mechanism for spontaneously generated genetic instruction. No amount of time proposed thus far, can explain this type of conceptual communication system. It is not just complex. It is conceptually complex.” 12

These probability arguments are irrefutable. Some evolutionists offer hand-waving contrary arguments, but even Richard Dawkins admits
“the probability of life having arisen by chance is as vanishingly small as the likelihood of a Jumbo Jet having being constructed by a hurricane sweeping through a scrap yard.”

Evolution as Mythology, Part 3 (of 5): The Myth of Abiogenesis - Reasons to Believe

Could the genetic code have been spontaneously generated? Biologists J. T. Trevors and D. L. Abel conclude:

“The argument has been repeatedly made that given sufficient time, a genetic instruction set and language system could have arisen. But extended time does not provide an explanatory mechanism for spontaneously generated genetic instruction. No amount of time proposed thus far, can explain this type of conceptual communication system. It is not just complex. It is conceptually complex.” 12

These probability arguments are irrefutable. Some evolutionists offer hand-waving contrary arguments, but even Richard Dawkins admits
“the probability of life having arisen by chance is as vanishingly small as the likelihood of a Jumbo Jet having being constructed by a hurricane sweeping through a scrap yard.”
The quote by Dawkins is an absolute lie and I know that for a fact. In his book, "The God Delusion" he devoted a full chapter to that ridiculous assumption. That is not what was said and you are a liar.
Again, check before you post lies.

The quote by Dawkins is an absolute lie and I know that for a fact. In his book, "The God Delusion" he devoted a full chapter to that ridiculous assumption. That is not what was said and you are a liar.
Again, check before you post lies.
You are probably right about the error in the source I quoted. Dawkins does not seem alert enough to realize that the mathematical probability of life beginning on earth by sheer undesigned, unplanned, uncaused accident is all but nil. I did find this, however:

960628-Fred-Hoyle-Quote-The-chance-that-higher-life-forms-might-have.jpg

You are probably right about the error in the source I quoted. Dawkins does not seem alert enough to realize that the mathematical probability of life beginning on earth by sheer undesigned, unplanned, uncaused accident is all but nil. I did find this, however:

960628-Fred-Hoyle-Quote-The-chance-that-higher-life-forms-might-have.jpg
No. That's wrong. Show it written by his own hand and you will see.

Watch this small clip from TT.

Werbung:
Back