NYC the cost of 40,000 illegals

My my that was a terrible insult to the mans religious beliefs . If you were a real man and I said something about having sex with her or implied she had done all the men in the blm riots and didnt make 100.00 . As your not a real man there no point in insulting you like that ..

Marks a intelligent poster and polite mostly.
And you insulted his god . A muslim might de nut you if you had any.
Just saying
Like you, I have no feelings for anyone's religious beliefs. Irony care if he thinks there's a god, he's wrong. I don't care if he believes in immaculate conception and virgin births and seas parting, he's wrong.
There's not one "miracle" in his ridiculous old book that can be verified. Not one.

Only fools and godbothering idiots believe that rubbish and pay some paedophile priest to tell them but the sad part is the idiots believe it.

America is full of Jesus junkies who think goodwill give them eternity or some other crap. They constantly pray for grace, Blessings and grace of which no such things exist. Then there's the fools who worry about their souls, another load of crap.

It's breathtaking the ignorance and lies they will absorb as if it is fact then have the audacity to castigate me because I don't believe their shit.

One of the greatest victories of religion is not about how they duped those idiots into believing that shit, but how they virtually forced atheism and other disedents to remain silent and not question them. Not me sunshine. They'll get questioned while ever I'm alive.

Werbung:
Religion has never complimented science. That's ridiculous.

I have said before science is the most plausible by far.
The creation theory is pure piffle and no evidence exists for it.
Dickheads can belief what they want but they're wrong.
Scientific speculation that contradicts known science, such as abiogenesis, evolution, and some big bang corollaries, is not solid science, but scientific speculation.

He was a
Warded a Nobel prize for chemistry only.
Your quotation is not verified so is assumed to be fabricated by religion attempting to twist facts to gain credibility.

You might like to read his studies including this bit where he confirmed the moon and earth.

He never mentioned about a creator in any of his works.

When Apollo 11 returned moon rock samples from the moon, Urey examined them at the Lunar Receiving Laboratory. The samples supported Urey's contention that the moon and the Earth shared a common origin.[53][55] While at UCSD, Urey published 105 scientific papers, 47 of them about lunar topics.

Tell me where you get your quotations from and Ill show you a pile of crap.
Just because you have not read everything Urey wrote does not justify your rejection of those things you remain in ignorance of. Here are some more quotes from Urey for your benefit:

Like you, I have no feelings for anyone's religious beliefs. Irony care if he thinks there's a god, he's wrong. I don't care if he believes in immaculate conception and virgin births and seas parting, he's wrong.
There's not one "miracle" in his ridiculous old book that can be verified. Not one.

Only fools and godbothering idiots believe that rubbish and pay some paedophile priest to tell them but the sad part is the idiots believe it.

America is full of Jesus junkies who think goodwill give them eternity or some other crap. They constantly pray for grace, Blessings and grace of which no such things exist. Then there's the fools who worry about their souls, another load of crap.

It's breathtaking the ignorance and lies they will absorb as if it is fact then have the audacity to castigate me because I don't believe their shit.

One of the greatest victories of religion is not about how they duped those idiots into believing that shit, but how they virtually forced atheism and other disedents to remain silent and not question them. Not me sunshine. They'll get questioned while ever I'm alive.
You don't believe God and I do. There is no need to get nasty about it.

I agree 100 percent , but you have to take into consideration the kind of human he is , as he thinks all churches should be burned and hes clearly a coward in real life face to face one on one hes a likely a real pussy
A coward in real life could only be defined had you met me. You haven't and you're a gutless wimp.

God is a more qualified expert than some human who, no matter how many Nobel prizes he has been awarded, does not know how life originated on earth.
We don't know his qualifications because he has never been witnessed so it's arrogant for you to think you have unique access to what he knows. You are a liar.

Just because you have not read everything Urey wrote does not justify your rejection of those things you remain in ignorance of. Here are some more quotes from Urey for your benefit:

That fabricated shit benefits no one as you have shown.
Here's a famous quote.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Hitchens.

Your source is a fallacy.

Scientific speculation that contradicts known science,
Science is full of speculation until it is proven to be wrong. Only then is the amended findings are tested and becomes fact. To this point, not one thing in your Bible has been held to account because your miracle shit is so fanciful. Again, science wouldn't waste time with your rubbish.
such as abiogenesis, evolution, and some big bang corollaries, is not solid science, but scientific speculation.
In a thousand years time, your Bible will be a completely new novel due to social pressures and godbotherers questioning the thing.
At that same time in the future, the current scientific findings and after testing, will be exactly the same.
That is the scientific fact of it.

With the decline of religion all over the world, you must ask yourselves why. People read your rubbish and conclude those things are ridiculous compared to the known facts today.
You are communicating now on a devise that science helped invent. Not a mention of it in the Bible son. Ever thought of that?

Of course not. Thought amongst Jesus junkies is the same as it's been for 2000 years. None.

That fabricated shit benefits no one as you have shown.
Here's a famous quote.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Hitchens.

Your source is a fallacy.
Do you like quotes from experts? Here is another one:

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever! In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact."

(Dr. Newton Tahmisian, Atomic Energy Commission.)

Science is full of speculation until it is proven to be wrong. Only then is the amended findings are tested and becomes fact. To this point, not one thing in your Bible has been held to account because your miracle shit is so fanciful. Again, science wouldn't waste time with your rubbish.

In a thousand years time, your Bible will be a completely new novel due to social pressures and godbotherers questioning the thing.
At that same time in the future, the current scientific findings and after testing, will be exactly the same.
That is the scientific fact of it.

With the decline of religion all over the world, you must ask yourselves why. People read your rubbish and conclude those things are ridiculous compared to the known facts today.
You are communicating now on a devise that science helped invent. Not a mention of it in the Bible son. Ever thought of that?

Of course not. Thought amongst Jesus junkies is the same as it's been for 2000 years. None.
I don't believe the secularist explanation of the miracle of abiogenesis.

"The pathetic thing about it is that many scientists are trying to prove the doctrine of evolution, which no science can do."

(Dr. Robert A. Milikan, physicist and Nobel Prize winner, speech before the American Chemical Society.)

Werbung:
Back