Cut taxes, bring back American jobs, and make America great again

Werbung:
Sorry that Trump is fouling your efforts to dislike him by turning this country around.
:)..in response to the steel tariffs I think we should ban the exports of hollywood movie villans...no more despicable british accents in the cinemas will hit the movie industry...reducing the quantity of popcorn sold and 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 fl oz soft drink cups will be a drain on the economy, however, on the bright side it might mean that the fat folk lose weight!

Sorry that Trump is fouling your efforts to dislike him by turning this country around.
No, I'm kidding. Not sorry at CDC all.
Showing its flabby arse to the world now then? The fatman has made America a great laugh, I suppose, but only to those with a pretty dark sense of humour!

Showing its flabby arse to the world now then? The fatman has made America a great laugh, I suppose, but only to those with a pretty dark sense of humour!
Your like elevator music,buddy, wrong on every level.

Your like elevator music,buddy, wrong on every level.

What the shit are you babbling about? I understand that you need every kind of drug to lead you to support the Buffoon, but why inflict your bullshit on us?

America is being smart by legalising cannabis,the war on drugs is phoney.Prohibition doesn't work,legalise,tax and regulate,the smart way.

Werbung:
What the shit are you babbling about? I understand that you need every kind of drug to lead you to support the Buffoon, but why inflict your bullshit on us?
I am not taking drugs,how puerile of you and saying other peoples opinions are bullshit merely shows your mediocrity.Please stop making a fool of yourself.Show a little self respect and respect for others.Peace be with you,buddy

Back