Danny Glover says Coppenhagen caused Haiti Disaster

Werbung:
who are you asking? if me..I am a member of the Independence Party of Minnesota

There seems to be a error in how its Quoting people right now

I know, I got lost trying to figure out if he was quoting me and it wasn't my post and then he stated that it was for anyone...and he lost me.:rolleyes: What did the Rockerfellows have to do with any of this topic?

First, already have this thread

2nd , its Danny Glover....who cares? last i check he has no science background, is not in office, and realy has nothing to do with anything..

3. I have never heard anyone with any power or backing say anything about Global warming as a reason for this....

No, and you won't. There is absolutely no scientific basis for the notion that global climate change causes earthquakes. That sort of thing is just fodder for those who use a misunderstanding of science and scientific data to tell us that global warming is a hoax.

Anyway, just who is Danny Glover? Who cares what he thinks?

There you go again injecting logic in to the mix!:D

I'm guessing that what Mr. Glover was referring to was the many island nations that have been outspoken in regard to the rising water and it's effects on their homeland...

QUOTE]

Sorry Pops, but I don't see the logic in Sweet Pockets post. Please forgive me. Oh, maybe your athetism or pagenism prevents forgiveness. Sorry again.

But I digress...

Actually I thought Pockets was referring to Al Gore and was really making sense. But, sadly I was wrong.

And your post is even worse. You actually tried to excuss Glover for his nutty comments. You lefties will do anything to protect your own.

I am sure you will come up with excuses for comments made by say, Rush.

I understand. What you're saying is you are confused because I'm telling an actual truth and not speaking Republican.;)

Werbung:
Back