Democrat governor dumps homeless illegal immigrants into black communities for "lack of other choices"

mark francis

I suppose she is right. She cannot be dumping unwanted illegal immigrants into rich white neighborhoods, now, can she? Democrats claim to be for poor blacks and claim whites will put them back in chains but when it comes right down to it Democrats cannot be dumping problems on the rich whites because they would lose moral and financial support if they did.

Dem Gov. Maura Healey Dumps Hundreds of Migrants in Black Community, Says 'We Really Don't Have a Choice' (msn.com) 2-1-24

Dem Gov. Maura Healey Dumps Hundreds of Migrants in Black Community, Says 'We Really Don't Have a Choice'
Democrats in Massachusetts made the decision this week to take over a recreation center in a majority-black Boston neighborhood and turn it into a shelter for migrants and the homeless.

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that the Cass Recreational Complex in Boston’s Roxbury neighborhood will no longer be a haven for area children to gather – and least for the foreseeable future.

That is because Democratic Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey and Boston Mayor Michelle Wu decided to use the center to house up to 400 people, including illegal immigrants.

The sanctuary city's recreation center is now a short-term hotel that has been outfitted with cots.

“We’re here today because we really don’t have a choice,” Healey said. “Families continue to come into this country, continue to come to Massachusetts, and we have over the last several months opened up locations throughout the state.”

According to the AP, the location in Roxbury, a traditionally black neighborhood of Boston, is the fourth Massachusetts-operated family shelter site. The others are in Cambridge, Quincy and Revere.

NEW: Massachusetts Dem governor and Boston’s Dem mayor have taken a struggling black community’s recreation center and turned it into a migrant camp.

Werbung:
I suppose she is right. She cannot be dumping unwanted illegal immigrants into rich white neighborhoods, now, can she? Democrats claim to be for poor blacks and claim whites will put them back in chains but when it comes right down to it Democrats cannot be dumping problems on the rich whites because they would lose moral and financial support if they did.

Dem Gov. Maura Healey Dumps Hundreds of Migrants in Black Community, Says 'We Really Don't Have a Choice' (msn.com) 2-1-24

Dem Gov. Maura Healey Dumps Hundreds of Migrants in Black Community, Says 'We Really Don't Have a Choice'
Democrats in Massachusetts made the decision this week to take over a recreation center in a majority-black Boston neighborhood and turn it into a shelter for migrants and the homeless.

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that the Cass Recreational Complex in Boston’s Roxbury neighborhood will no longer be a haven for area children to gather – and least for the foreseeable future.

That is because Democratic Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey and Boston Mayor Michelle Wu decided to use the center to house up to 400 people, including illegal immigrants.

The sanctuary city's recreation center is now a short-term hotel that has been outfitted with cots.

“We’re here today because we really don’t have a choice,” Healey said. “Families continue to come into this country, continue to come to Massachusetts, and we have over the last several months opened up locations throughout the state.”

According to the AP, the location in Roxbury, a traditionally black neighborhood of Boston, is the fourth Massachusetts-operated family shelter site. The others are in Cambridge, Quincy and Revere.

NEW: Massachusetts Dem governor and Boston’s Dem mayor have taken a struggling black community’s recreation center and turned it into a migrant camp.
I wonder what a good Christian white godbotherer like you would say if they came to your street.

Would you greet them and throw a welcoming party with holy water and altar wine?
I'll bet you would you racist old pig.

I wonder what a good Christian white godbotherer like you would say if they came to your street.

Would you greet them and throw a welcoming party with holy water and altar wine?
I'll bet you would you racist old pig.
I hired illegals to work for me and paid them the same wage rate I paid others. Unlike Democrats, I don't believe immigrants should be based into our cities by the thousands with no hope of legal employment.

I had as many as 6 illegal aliens living in my home for several months because they could not afford a place to live.

I hired illegals to work for me and paid them the same wage rate I paid others. Unlike Democrats, I don't believe immigrants should be based into our cities by the thousands with no hope of legal employment.

I had as many as 6 illegal aliens living in my home for several months because they could not afford a place to live.
That is kind of you to want to take care of people like that, however I believe your action would only lead to more illegals coming into the country. They would tell their relatives back home how nice Americans are and more would want to come.

Besides, hiring people without proper work authorization is, or should be, against the law.

That is kind of you to want to take care of people like that, however I believe your action would only lead to more illegals coming into the country. They would tell their relatives back home how nice Americans are and more would want to come.

Besides, hiring people without proper work authorization is, or should be, against the law.
You are right but I don't think I can do nothing to help families of immigrants who were lured into the US under false pretenses only to discover they are not allowed to work for a living once they get here. I support calls to feed the hungry and help the homeless whether or not such aid may cause others with impure motives to seek similar dependency on others for their living necessities.

If course you did and you told the police you were aiding and abetting illegals.

If course you did and you told the police you were aiding and abetting illegals.
Democrats are nuts. They arrest you for trying to stop illegals from entering the US illegally and they arrest you if you have compassion on them after they are here.

You are right but I don't think I can do nothing to help families of immigrants who were lured into the US under false pretenses only to discover they are not allowed to work for a living once they get here. I support calls to feed the hungry and help the homeless whether or not such aid may cause others with impure motives to seek similar dependency on others for their living necessities.
That's nice of you. But you shouldn't hire people who do not have proper documentation. It's against the laws.

Werbung:
Democrats are nuts. They arrest you for trying to stop illegals from entering the US illegally and they arrest you if you have compassion on them after they are here.
If your republican party passed the bill they could stop the problem. It was them who railed about it for years and done nothing. Now the bill is there they refuse to pass it because it has been publically stated that they don't want to help Biden prior to the election. Trump wants and us telling them to not pass it anticipating he will get elected then take the credit for acting on it in 2025.
Which leaves the democrats licence to blame everything they complain about on republicans totally. But you wouldn't understand because you're just another brain dead delusional godbotherer.

Back