Democrat Thought Police patrol and block radio talk show host booths at Dem Conv.

I read where they were trying to give away tickets in bars.

I think that sums up the whole shootin' match pretty well--DNC, 2012.
Bankrupt party. Bankrupt candidate. Bankrupt convention.
Without all the press around--they would have just done the usual democrat procedure--pass out a rock of crack as an inducement.

Werbung:
Hell--in Charlotte, they could easily have commandeered city buses and gone into the 'hood...and don't think for a split-second they did not consider it.

they had the buses and even with walk around money and free eats could not get-r-done.
kind of highlights why Charlotte was a disaster of a location.
amateur hour at the DNC. what do you expect from Debbie Wasserman-Whatever ?

they had the buses and even with walk around money and free eats could not get-r-done.

The Panther stadium got stuck with 8000 lbs. of food they had to give away. Sure hope they didn't get stuck with the bill, but I wouldn't put it passed Obama's campaign.

You think Panetta would go up against the CIC?

he's just the secretary, what can he do with a pack of military men who just shake their heads 'no', wag a finger ? thats why I said the Pentagon and oh, by the way, a pretty envious position for a pol to be right there when a coup takes place ?

The Panther stadium got stuck with 8000 lbs. of food they had to give away. Sure hope they didn't get stuck with the bill, but I wouldn't put it passed Obama's campaign.

the DNC is 15 million in the hole as it is. any guesses how this turns out ?

Proof--that democrats are brain-dead.
Charlotte? How does that spring to their advantage? Duh...
I just cannot conjure in my mind what "perceived advantage" they THOUGHT it might provide.
Everything they do is a calculated ruse. This one--no doubt--was.
True--they are not very good at it.
Hence--Obama.

I just cannot conjure in my mind what "perceived advantage" they THOUGHT it might provide.
Hence--Obama.

The whole thing was a disaster from start to finish. The first clue was when they held it in a "Right to work" state and the Union thugs said they wouldn't attend. Then they were going to have it in the BofA stadium, which the Occupiers hated, so they called it the Panther stadium.

Hence--Obama.

they were sitting around taking bong hits an thought 'hey North Carolina is a swing state we really need and they have a big football stadium for the boss, I say its got to be Charlotte !'

this is the depth of thinking there these days

I wonder why they didn't use their styrofoam Greek columns. Maybe because Greece is in such a mess?

Werbung:
Perfectly legal for dems to control what happens at a dem convention. Nevertheless it will come to bite them in the behind.

Curiously, I heard Democrat Dennis Kucinich (Sp?) interviewed and when asked if he was going to vote for Obama his voice took on a decidedly sheepish, ashamed quality as he answered that he would. I would not be surprised if in the privacy of the voting booth that a lot of dem leaders do not vote for O.

Back