Democrats despise American values and traditions

You have no scientifically valid clue how the universe came into existence and if you claim you do not know my God why do you refer to Him as hideous?
What I have is the most plausible method compared to the hideous scenario that some silly god snapped his fingers and it all appeared.
Get a grip on yourself.

Werbung:
Republicans like you yearn for the glory days of blatant racism, religion running everything and democracy an occassional interruption to authoritarianism.

As for your view of democrats, still no evidence to support it.
Republicans have opposed racism since before a republican president presided over the defeat of southern democrat slavery. A republican president forced democrats in Arkansas to integrate their schools. Republicans supported civil rights legislation in the 1960s that the majority of democrats opposed, and republicans oppose the democrat indoctrination of blacks causing them to unjustly hate innocent whites and cops. And more.

God has no intention of proving Himself to scorners.

Micah 3​

King James Version​

1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?​

2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones;​

3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.​

4 Then shall they cry unto the Lord, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings.​

You have no evidence of anything your stupid God says or thinks. You have no unique access to anything like that. You're delusional.

You have no evidence of anything your stupid God says or thinks. You have no unique access to anything like that. You're delusional.
You still have not proved God did not create the universe and life on earth, even though you have no irrefutable scientific speculation about origins to the contrary.

Some social media users misleadingly edited her comments and said they showed her suggesting that pedophilia is not a crime, but “an identity.” Full footage of her remarks at a congressional hearing shows she was condemning online content that wrongly labels members of the LGBTQ+ community as “groomers” or “pedophiles.”

you're such a moron. you believe anything you find. lol.
Democrats may have made sexual perversion legal, but it is still a disgustingly dirty sin of the flesh.

You still have not proved God did not create the universe and life on earth, even though you have no irrefutable scientific speculation about origins to the contrary.
Nor to I intend to. I know your theory is ridiculous which is why science wouldn't waste a minute on that shit. You're just another delusional godbotherer.

Good. Let's see some proven facts about your silly god, immaculate conception and virgin births.
You ask to see. I cannot help those people see who have been blinded by sin.

John 12:40
He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Quote every passage you like dickhead. Not one word is evidence of a hideous god. But keep believing fairy tales. That's what kids do.

Republicans have opposed racism since before a republican president presided over the defeat of southern democrat slavery. A republican president forced democrats in Arkansas to integrate their schools. Republicans supported civil rights legislation in the 1960s that the majority of democrats opposed, and republicans oppose the democrat indoctrination of blacks causing them to unjustly hate innocent whites and cops. And more.

you haven't noticed the change in parties in the 1960s, moron? lol.

or do you think southern conservatives who now vote republican always voted republican? duh.

comparing today with 1960s in terms of political parties in the south and in general is stupid. like you :)

and we can't help morons like you, sadly

Werbung:

Democrats despise American values and traditions​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ya' still haven't gotten over the Obama Presidency, yet, huh??

Back