Democrats lie and defame to dishonestly influence elections

ramsland is a moron, and so is anyone who believes him. michigan republicans laughed at his stupidity even.

Michigan Senate Republicans investigated a host of claims into the 2020 and found no evidence of widespread fraud, ‘ballot dumps,’ dead people voting or other claims spread by former President Donald Trump and his supporters. (M A Haykal / Shutterstock.com)

A months-long Republican investigation into Michigan’s 2020 election uncovered no evidence of widespread fraud and concluded Wednesday with a recommendation the attorney general investigate those who made false claims for "personal gain."

The 35-page report prepared by Sen. Ed McBroom, R-Vulcan, dives deep to debunk conspiracy theories perpetuated by former President Donald Trump and some of his supporters in the wake of the Michigan election, which Democratic President Joe Biden won by 154,188 votes.

"Our clear finding is that citizens should be confident the results represent the true results of the ballots cast by the people of Michigan," the report concluded. “The committee strongly recommends citizens use a critical eye and ear toward those who have pushed demonstrably false theories for their own personal gain.”

The report also repudiates arguments GOP activists have used in calling for a “forensic audit” of the Michigan election, including claims that Dominion voting machines were connected to the internet or “manipulated” in rural Antrim County, where human error by the Republican clerk led to initially skewed results that have fueled false claims of a global conspiracy.

Claims that election workers or outside entities “manipulated” votes in Antrim County are “indefensible,” according to the report, which confirmed the local reporting error was a human mistake later fixed and verified by a hand recount.

“The committee is appalled at what can only be deduced as a willful ignorance or avoidance of this proof perpetuated by some leading such speculation,” McBroom wrote.

Werbung:
ramsland is a moron, and so is anyone who believes him.

Powell’s federal lawsuit leans heavily on analysis from Russell James Ramsland Jr, a former restaurant and bar owner who now runs an outfit called the Allied Security Operations Group that claims to have uncovered “impossible” anomalies in Michigan election results.

Among the statistical “red flags” highlighted the Ramsland report: 781.91 percent voter turnout in one North Muskegon precinct, a claim wildly out of line with official results canvassed by Muskegon County and certified by the state.

“The numbers don’t seem to line up,” Janson said, telling Bridge that despite the conspiracy theories, “this was the smoothest election I’ve ever been a part of.”

It didn’t take long for City Manager Sam Janson to refute the voter turnout claims, which had spread through YouTube videos: North Muskegon, a city with 3,390 registered voters, counted 2,648 ballots in the Nov. 3 election, according to official results. Citywide turnout was 78.1 percent, not 781 percent, Janson told Bridge

ramsland is a true moron. he reported 781% when it was really 78.1%. He can't even get the period correct in numbers.

but maybe he's good at pouring beer?

hahahahahhahah

I have not gone anywhere. Democrats have left evidence of their voter fraud all over the country

However, the author of the analysis is Russell James Ramsland Jr., who has already put forward two flawed analyses in previous matters related to the 2020 election. The Detroit Free Press reported:

ramsland is a moron. lol. his reports are proven nonsense.
Still no answer as to why the logs were illegally removed and why democrats claim that was not fraud.

Still no answer as to why the logs were illegally removed and why democrats claim that was not fraud.

what logs? they didn't use adjudication, moron, there were no logs to remove because there were no logs. duh.

you believe a moron who can't even understand what 78.1% means? lol

Mr. Ramsland’s central conclusion is that “the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results” (¶B.2). His reasoning is that the system intentionally generates many errors while scanning ballots in order to cause the images of the ballots to be reviewed by an EMS operator, a process known as “adjudication” during which the votes can be manually edited (¶B.12). This provides an opportunity, Mr. Ramsland believes, for a malicious operator to change votes without being detected. Citing his forensic examination, Mr. Ramsland claims that a “staggering number of votes [in Antrim] required adjudication” (¶B.12), and that “all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing” and must “have been manually removed” (¶B.15). There are several problems with this theory. First, adjudication occurs after ballots are scanned and poll tapes are printed. In Antrim County, the final reported results match the poll tapes in essentially all cases. Therefore, the final results could not have been altered using adjudication.

Second, Mr. Ramsland mischaracterizes the adjudication process. Dominion’s adjudication system produces detailed logs, which are recorded in the EMS together with the ballot scan and the scanner’s original interpretation, as illustrated in Figure 9. Far from being an ideal way to cheat without possibility of detection, adjudication creates abundant digital evidence. Figure 9: An Adjudicated Vote. These are excerpts from a ballot that was adjudicated after the 2020 presidential primary in Georgia. Dominion’s adjudication system stores the ballot image together with the scanner’s interpretation of the votes and a log of any changes made by the system operator. Adjudication is an optional feature of the Dominion system and was not used in Antrim County.

adjudication was NOT USED there in 2020. lol.

no wonder the logs were missing. duh.

god he's stupid and you are too :)

Democrats claim the logs were not used so they removed the 2020 logs while leaving the older logs untouched. I am not convinced of their innocence because I do not accept that invalid excuse or attempt at covering up the crime.

Democrats claim the logs were not used so they removed the 2020 logs while leaving the older logs untouched. I am not convinced of their innocence because I do not accept that invalid excuse or attempt at covering up the crime.

not claim, the adjudication feature wasn't turned on, as I posted earlier. there were no logs, moron. lol

ramsland is a moron, and so is anyone who believes him.

Powell’s federal lawsuit leans heavily on analysis from Russell James Ramsland Jr, a former restaurant and bar owner who now runs an outfit called the Allied Security Operations Group that claims to have uncovered “impossible” anomalies in Michigan election results.

Among the statistical “red flags” highlighted the Ramsland report: 781.91 percent voter turnout in one North Muskegon precinct, a claim wildly out of line with official results canvassed by Muskegon County and certified by the state.

“The numbers don’t seem to line up,” Janson said, telling Bridge that despite the conspiracy theories, “this was the smoothest election I’ve ever been a part of.”

It didn’t take long for City Manager Sam Janson to refute the voter turnout claims, which had spread through YouTube videos: North Muskegon, a city with 3,390 registered voters, counted 2,648 ballots in the Nov. 3 election, according to official results. Citywide turnout was 78.1 percent, not 781 percent, Janson told Bridge

ramsland is a true moron. he reported 781% when it was really 78.1%. He can't even get the period correct in numbers.

but maybe he's good at pouring beer?

hahahahahhahah
Criticize every little point if you like but the logs were illegally removed, and we want them returned.

In addition, the adjudication functionality was not enabled at all in Antrim County during the November 2020 election, and Antrim did not purchase the application, Halderman said.

what logs would you expect from a feature that wasn't even used, ,moron? lol

what logs? they didn't use adjudication, moron, there were no logs to remove because there were no logs. duh.

You ask what logs? The logs that were illegally removed from democrat voting machines.

Criticize every little point if you like but the logs were illegally removed, and we want them returned.

the feature wasn't used, moron.

no logs if it wasn't used. there was nothing to remove because they weren't there in the first place. duh

my god you get dumber with every post. lol

Werbung:

I know what 78% means. It means that if there is a 78% turnout in a county with bloated voting registries in which 60% of the names are no longer eligible to vote in that county, then the actual voter turnout was 195%.

Back