Democrats redefine the meaning of words to fit their political and perverted needs

Should be of no surprise to normal people how democrats do this ,. I have had them debate the meaning of criminal in regard to hunter Biden's behavior .
But clearly they redrfine the meaning of words to meet political needs and their greed and perversions
Take Over the GOP and Eject These Compromisers

The weak Conservative writer doesn't dare question "homosexuality." Sex is between male and female, so "homosexuality" is a made-up term to normalize an addictive and obsessive psychological disease.

Werbung:
Take Over the GOP and Eject These Compromisers

The weak Conservative writer doesn't dare question "homosexuality." Sex is between male and female, so "homosexuality" is a made-up term to normalize an addictive and obsessive psychological disease.
Queers and lesbos can have sex so can a sheep and a man a dog and a chicken . No one is questing that.

Werbung:
If 2 men or 2 women want to have sex go for it . but dont encourage kids of try yo educate then about sex or provide them with drag queen she male story time or force those with religious beliefs to marry them.
I really dont give a shat what consenting adults do. Hell i had sex with 3 women at one time in california . but when it comes to other peoples children democrats need to back the fuc× off.
Its not the schools business or the feds or states business. Its up to parents till the kids 18.

Back