Democrats redefine the meaning of words to fit their political and perverted needs

the annoying thing

Should be of no surprise to normal people how democrats do this ,. I have had them debate the meaning of criminal in regard to hunter Biden's behavior .
But clearly they redrfine the meaning of words to meet political needs and their greed and perversions

Werbung:
so again, you're wrong about the OFFICIAL definition of a recession, moron. lol

i've posted the truth. you've posted lies :)

"I have had them debate the meaning of criminal in regard to hunter Biden's behavior ."

what crimes was hunter convicted of? list the conviction dates :)

"I have had them debate the meaning of criminal in regard to hunter Biden's behavior ."

what crimes was hunter convicted of? list the conviction dates :)
You cant seem to comprehend the difference
between criminal and convicted criminal .you do not have to be convicted to be a criminal as many Crimes go unpunished Also the term criminal behavior seems to be beyond you. . it seems to be beyond your limited ability to comprehend all but the most rudimentary terms .

Should be of no surprise to normal people how democrats do this ,. I have had them debate the meaning of criminal in regard to hunter Biden's behavior .
But clearly they redrfine the meaning of words to meet political needs and their greed and perversions
Before you reply moby, remember your not replying to me. Like all democrats we are waiting for you to expose all these horrible crimes he has committed.
Just one will do. But don't reply because it might dent your ego.

I'm loving this.

I do not respond sub human scum bags who agree with burning churches regardless of the faith . Only sub humans support terrorist and hate crimes.

I do not respond sub human scum bags who agree with burning churches regardless of the faith . Only sub humans support terrorist and hate crimes.
Youre like a sheep killing dog. You keep returning for another bite.

It must be hurting now. Not being able to respond how you want.
Have another reply. I love this.

You cant seem to comprehend the difference
between criminal and convicted criminal .you do not have to be convicted to be a criminal as many Crimes go unpunished Also the term criminal behavior seems to be beyond you. . it seems to be beyond your limited ability to comprehend all but the most rudimentary terms .

so have you ever broken the speed laws? kept a penny that didn't belong to you? jaywalked?

i guess we're all criminals then, correct? lol

I guess if that's your "point", then I agree with you. lol

The turtle heads can not even tell the difference between a man and a woman yet they redefine words meaning to fit thier twisted perverted agendas .

Werbung:
Back