It's time to rid America of corrupt prosecutors

Don't you know W any atheist republicans? I know heaps.

What is despicable is Jesus junkies frightening the shit out of kids threatening them with eternal hell.
It's despicable that arseholes like you perpetuate it without one sceric of evidence yet you think leftists are the liars??
Do you ever read what you write?
There's nothing innocent about you. Religion has you completely brainwashed and allows you to force it on others. It's the kids which are the innocent ones.
Have another go smart arse. I love ripping into godbotherers.
What is despicable is leftist teachers telling little kids their parents are stupid for believing in God and not wanting their kids given sex changes by government officials without their knowledge.

Werbung:
What is despicable is leftist teachers telling little kids their parents are stupid for believing in God
They are correct in telling kids that. There is no god and you have no evidence to the contrary. Any parent who persecute kids with frightening scenarios like hell should be the first to go there if it exists.
and not wanting their kids given sex changes by government officials without their knowledge.
Which government department etc gives sex changes? Your statement implies you believe they SHOULD be given sex changes. Read it again dopey.

When was a teacher advocating someone get a sex change without parents consenting? Give an instance please.

They are correct in telling kids that. There is no god and you have no evidence to the contrary. Any parent who persecute kids with frightening scenarios like hell should be the first to go there if it exists.
Leftists promote lawlessness by falsely telling kids there is no God.
Which government department etc gives sex changes? Your statement implies you believe they SHOULD be given sex changes. Read it again dopey.

When was a teacher advocating someone get a sex change without parents consenting? Give an instance please.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/calif...ge-gender-identity-without-parents-knowledge/

MARCH 6, 2023

Top of Form​
Calif. teacher helps students change names, pronouns without parents’ knowledge
By

Olivia Land

January 25, 2023 2:59pm

A California high school teacher has boldly confessed that she helps students change their gender identity — without their parents’ knowledge.

“My job, which is a public service, is to protect kids,” Olivia Garrison told the New York Times about helping students socially transition at school.

“Sometimes, they need protection from their own parents.”

Olivia Garrison teaches history at Del Oro High School.Olivia Garrison

But the issue has become a hot-button issue for parents under President Biden and his administration’s proposed Title IX reforms — which would expand regulations combating sex-based discrimination in schools to include sexual orientation and gender identity.

Critics have argued the reforms could overhaul the definition of gender in schools and be used as a weapon to keep parents in the dark.
1678143436416.png

That's because there is no god and only delusional fools like you think there is.
That aside, it's not against the law anymore than telling people the opposite.
The difference being we know there is no god because there's no evidence.
Post what you like but it's not evidence of a god. In your mind because it's like a bird's nest, all shit and sticks.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/calif...ge-gender-identity-without-parents-knowledge/

MARCH 6, 2023

Top of Form​
By

Olivia Land

A California high school teacher has boldly confessed that she helps students change their gender identity — without their parents’ knowledge.

“My job, which is a public service, is to protect kids,” Olivia Garrison told the New York Times about helping students socially transition at school.

But the issue has become a hot-button issue for parents under President Biden and his administration’s proposed Title IX reforms — which would expand regulations combating sex-based discrimination in schools to include sexual orientation and gender identity.

Critics have argued the reforms could overhaul the definition of gender in schools and be used as a weapon to keep parents in the dark.
View attachment 3456

If your not a racist, why would you support blacks saving lives by white corrupt coppers and white supremeists racist like you.

MARCH 6, 2023

Top of Form​
By

Olivia Land

View attachment 3456
The atheists I know are at least as law abiding as the Christians I know
Per ease they don't have a religious bokconflicting it our laws

That's because there is no god and only delusional fools like you think there is.
That aside, it's not against the law anymore than telling people the opposite.
The difference being we know there is no god because there's no evidence.
Post what you like but it's not evidence of a god. In your mind because it's like a bird's nest, all shit and sticks.

If your not a racist, why would you support blacks saving lives by white corrupt coppers and white supremeists racist like you.
By spreading hatred and disrespect for police who arrest unruly or dangerous blacks, the BLM community makes streets much more dangerous for innocent Americans. By demonizing police, the left increases the violence of crooks and thugs on the left and everyone suffers.

The atheists I know are at least as law abiding as the Christians I know
Per ease they don't have a religious bokconflicting it our laws
You believe, like typical Democrat leaders want you to believe, that the root of America's problems are Christians and Christianity.

Werbung:
You believe, like typical Democrat leaders want you to believe, that the root of America's problems are Christians and Christianity.
I believe Christians have caused many problems and you can't deny that
I never said root of American problems that is a lie
You are a lying moron lol

Back