It's time to rid America of corrupt prosecutors

Werbung:
Blacks have murdered more defenseless cops than cops have accidentally or intentionally killed suspects that turned out not to be endangering innocent lives while attempting to arrest them.
You're a liar and your god has not given you permission.

How many people must be murdered, how many assaulted, how many businesses looted, or how many buildings burned, before stupid leftists stop allowing thugs to use ridiculous slavery and racism lies in foolish attempts to justify their violence and barbarism?
Try this one.

What was that you said about corruption mark. This is your corrupt judges and legislators in action.

Read this and apologise you gutless wimp.

Thousands of Americans die each year at the hands of deranged godless madmen, but I was not talking about random violence. I said at least 8 innocent cops were murdered by BLM activists for being cops. This report covers 5 of those murders:

Five Dallas Officers Were Killed as Payback, Police Chief Says​

Thousands of Americans die each year at the hands of deranged godless madmen,
There you go again. How do you know they were godless when in the old testament your god killed tens of thousands. You've got it all fucked up son.
but I was not talking about random violence. I said at least 8 innocent cops were murdered by BLM activists for being cops. This report covers 5 of those murders:
Not being there I cannot assume what you have. You don't know what their grievances were in light of how white cops kill blacks all the time.

I don't care what you think because it's never rational. You have include some reference to god as if to suggest all crime is committed by atheists. You're a bloody idiot.
You have a hangover from the Trump defeat and will not accept you were lied to, just like believing there's a god, there is no god.

Don't post ANYTHING to me that makes reference to your hideous fucking god. You are mentally ill and delusional. Piss off.

Five Dallas Officers Were Killed as Payback, Police Chief Says​

There you go again. How do you know they were godless when in the old testament your god killed tens of thousands. You've got it all fucked up son.
Leftists like to think God-honoring Christians commit atrocities as much as or more than the ungodly, but that is because lefties are deluded.
Not being there I cannot assume what you have. You don't know what their grievances were in light of how white cops kill blacks all the time.
White cops don't kill blacks all the time but lefties like to say that, not knowing that such dishonest and inaccurate hate speech leads to irrational violence against cops all the time.
I don't care what you think because it's never rational. You have include some reference to god as if to suggest all crime is committed by atheists. You're a bloody idiot.
Sinners who commit egregious sins against their neighbors may call themselves Christians but they do not honor God through their sin.
You have a hangover from the Trump defeat and will not accept you were lied to, just like believing there's a god, there is no god.
Don't post ANYTHING to me that makes reference to your hideous fucking god. You are mentally ill and delusional. Piss off.
I am not a Trump disciple but the left has continued to lie about Trump and his supporters for years now and the wicked do not repent of those lies even when later forced to admit they were telling them.

At least 8 cops were murdered in cold blood by BLM supporters incited by BLM hate speech, and those are just the ones that were widely reported even on mainstream leftist media.
sleepy-smiley[1].gif
Yeah....sure....that's quite the list o' names you've got there....unforgettable....especially for you.

Werbung:
Leftists like to think God-honoring Christians commit atrocities as much as or more than the ungodly, but that is because lefties are deluded.

White cops don't kill blacks all the time but lefties like to say that, not knowing that such dishonest and inaccurate hate speech leads to irrational violence against cops all the time.

Sinners who commit egregious sins against their neighbors may call themselves Christians but they do not honor God through their sin.

I am not a Trump disciple but the left has continued to lie about Trump and his supporters for years now and the wicked do not repent of those lies even when later forced to admit they were telling them.
God bless you. He has a special place for dickheads.

Back