Trial for Republican sex offender starts

Popeye

Another day, another Republican sex offender...Though legally speaking Republican and former Rep. Scott Muschany can't be classified as a real sex offender until found guilty.

I will suggest though that most family values type Republicans are walking sex crimes just waiting to happen....there's been just too many examples over the years to ignore the obvious pent up deviancy that exists within their dark souls. Show me a sex crime and I'll show you a Republican.

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) — A teenage girl testified today that she thought she was experiencing a nightmare when she awoke one night to find a former St. Louis County lawmaker placing his penis on her hand.

The girl’s testimony came at the start of the trial of former Rep. Scott Muschany, 42, who is charged with felony deviate sexual assault and a misdemeanor of exposing his genitals to a minor.

Prosecutors contend that on May 17, after the final day of the 2008 legislative session, the married Republican lawmaker walked into the bedroom of the 14 year-old girl — the daughter of a mid-Missouri woman with whom he was having an affair — and rubbed his penis against the sleeping teen.

http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/17715#new

Werbung:
keep us posted also on former gov. of New York Spitzer's trial. We'd love to hear about that one as well....

that was quite the retarded bashing of a whole party as sex offenders. Only 2 that look bad are the sex offender and you in that.

You have to admit that over the years there's an unusually large number of Republicans in the news for sexual indiscretions..whether it be Craig, Livingston, Foley, Curtis, Haggard, numerous others or this guy.

I put a lot of this down to the fact that "family values" Republicans are by definition sexually repressed. .and the more you repress sexual feelings the better the chance they will eventually force themselves out in a deviant manner.

You have to admit that over the years there's an unusually large number of Republicans in the news for sexual indiscretions..whether it be Craig, Livingston, Foley, Curtis, Haggard, numerous others or this guy.

I put a lot of this down to the fact that "family values" Republicans are by definition sexually repressed. .and the more you repress sexual feelings the better the chance they will eventually force themselves out in a deviant manner.

Hey popeye it looks like you're pretty quick at throwing the first stone aint you?

Check this out:

This one excludes the big one of the all.... Good ol' BUBBA CLINTON...:D

Top 10 Democrat Sex Scandals in Congress
Posted 10/03/2006 ET
Updated 10/03/2006 ET

Information compiled from the Washington Post, “Congressional Sex Scandals in History,” and other sources.

10. Sen. Daniel Inouye. The 82-year-old Hawaii Democrat was accused in the 1990s by numerous women of sexual harassment. Democrats cast doubt on the allegations and the Senate Ethics Committee dropped its investigation.

9. Former Rep. Gus Savage. The Illinois Democrat was accused of fondling a Peace Corps volunteer in 1989 while on a trip to Africa. The House Ethics Committee decided against disciplinary action in 1990.

8. Rep. Barney Frank. The outspoken Massachusetts Democrat hired a male prostitute who ran a prostitution service from Frank’s residence in the 1980s. Only two Democrats in the House of Representatives voted to censure him in 1990.

7. Former Sen. Brock Adams. The late Washington Democrat was forced to stop campaigning after numerous accusations of drugging, assault and rape, the first surfacing in 1988.

6. Former Rep. Fred Richmond. This New York Democrat was arrested in 1978 for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old. He remained in Congress and won re-election—before eventually resigning in 1982 after pleading guilty to tax evasion and drug possession.

5. Former Rep. John Young. The late Texas Democrat increased the salary of a staffer after she gave in to his sexual advances. The congressman won re-election in 1976 but lost two years later.

4. Former Rep. Wayne Hays. The late Ohio Democrat hired an unqualified secretary reportedly for sexual acts. Although he resigned from Congress, the Democratic House leadership stalled in removing him from the Administration Committee in 1976.

3. Former Rep. Gerry Studds. He was censured for sexual relationship with underage male page in 1983. Massachusetts voters returned him to office for six more terms.

2. Former Rep. Mel Reynolds. The Illinois Democrat was convicted of 12 counts of sexual assault with a 16-year-old. President Bill Clinton pardoned him before leaving office.

1. Sen. Teddy Kennedy. The liberal Massachusetts senator testified in defense of nephew accused of rape, invoking his family history to win over the jury in 1991.

Advertise | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2009 HUMAN EVENTS. All Rights Reserved.

Ooooo When's the trial for Kennedy's intern murder case going to start?

Funny I seem to remember a rather large scandal involving the most ethical administration in history, being ever so slightly unfaithful to his wife.

It's also quite funny that you mention family values, when your party has no family values.

Funny I seem to remember a rather large scandal involving the most ethical administration in history, being ever so slightly unfaithful to his wife.

As opposed to Republicans who seem to prefer children..

Hypocrisy Revealed: Republican Pedophilia

It's also quite funny that you mention family values, when your party has no family values.

And your party professes family values..but doesn't practice them. With the GOP it's all about do as I say, not as I do...hypocrisy at it's worst.

As opposed to Republicans who seem to prefer children..

Hypocrisy Revealed: Republican Pedophilia

So it's ok for your guys to murder, but not ok for anyone else? Which one is being hypocritical now?

And your party professes family values..but doesn't practice them. With the GOP it's all about do as I say, not as I do...hypocrisy at it's worst.

Does that mean family values are wrong? Or just the politicians who break them? I'm all for getting rid of bad politicians. That doesn't mean the values are wrong.

John Edwards was sleeping around while his wife may die of cancer. Does that mean that all you democrats are adulterous scum bags? No? Then when a republican does something wrong, does that mean they are all horrible scum bags?

I thought your party was the party of "tolerance" and against "prejudice" as you claim so much. Yet here you are being a intolerant prejudice prick? So which is really being a larger hypocrite? :cool:

its not reason to cast the idea of sexual predator or anything like that on a whole segment of the population when it has nothing to do with it. Just like the fact that most of them are also white, but you don't cast it as a White problem do you? no because you know its wrong and stupid. so stop making yourself look like you are on the level of those people.

Hey popeye it looks like you're pretty quick at throwing the first stone aint you?

Check this out:

This one excludes the big one of the all.... Good ol' BUBBA CLINTON...:D

just a quick glance and I see 73, 73 , early 80s....digging a bit are you?

your point is just as good as his, in that you both are dumb and ignorant. But since he started it, I guess its fair game...But now you are just on the same level.

Werbung:
Back