Muslim Congress: America “Is Not Going to Be the Country of White People”

Stiffy

You know who elected this Scumbag Infiltrator RAT and it was done unlawfully...

When will Good White Patriots make their move on Dearborn Michigan ?

Learn here, these are her words, this is what they think about Caucasians in America.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ilhan Omar: America “Is Not Going To Be The Country Of White People”

WRITTEN BY: TIM BROWN

PUBLISHED ON: MAY 1, 2019

If you don’t see this woman’s devout Muslim beliefs and racism coming out, nothing will open your eyes to it. Following the synagogue shootings in California last week, Minnesota jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) asserted on Tuesday that America “is not going to be the country of white people.”

“At this moment, the occupant of the White House and his allies are doing everything that they can to distance themselves and misinform the public from the monsters that they created that is [sic] terrorizing the Jewish community and the Muslim community,” the congresswoman told a crowd gathered in DC that promoted the color of their skin in an attempt to blame President Donald Trump for the synagogue shootings in a manner similar to that of Joy Behar. “Because when we are talking about anti-Semitism we must also talk about Islamophobia. It is two sides to the same coin of bigotry.”

She added, “Just this week, when we’ve had the attack in California on a synagogue, it is the same person who is accused of attempting to bomb a mosque. So I can’t ever speak of Islamophobia and fight for Muslims if I am not willing to fight against anti-Semitism. We collectively need to make sure that we are dismantling all systems of oppression.”

Trending: Ilhan Omar Endangers Child While Driving, Breaks Minnesota Law On Video

Of course, she also said that Trump would call her home country of Somalia a “sh*thole,” which it is and why she and her family came to America, though she is trying to turn it into the same kind of hole as her homeland.

“We are collectively saying your vile attacks, your demented views are not welcome here,” the Minnesota Democrat said Tuesday at a rally outside the US Capitol. “This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics. This is not going to be the country of the white people. This is not going to be the country of the few. This is going to be the country of the many.”

“When this occupant of the White House chooses to attack me, we know — we know — that that attack isn’t for Ilhan,” Omar said. “That attack is the continuation of the attacks that he has leveled against women, against people of color, against immigrants, against refugees and certainly against Muslims.”

Of course, the moronic and insanity didn’t stop with those claims. Omar also went on to say that America “was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves” and later added, “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

First, America was not founded on Native American genocide nor was it founded on the backs of black slaves, who I might add were enslaved by black Muslims and sold to white men in Europe and to northern slave traders. While those things did occur in our history, America was founded by white Europeans for the advancement of the Christian Gospel and the Kingdom of God and His glory.

IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience. IN WITNESS whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape-Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini; 1620. -Mayflower Compact

What did Somalia give the world? Oh, it gave Islam, starvation, murder… basically a “sh*thole” country, right?

“This isn’t a pity party of Ilhan,” she said. “This is about a show of strength. This is a show of strength.”

“This is for us to say, this is for us to say that if you come after one of us, you come after all of us,” said Omar.

“If I survived militia I certainly can survive these people,” she said after pointing to the Capitol.

This comes after her utter disregard for the victims and their families of 9/11 by callously saying, “some people did something” and her equally calloused attacks on US soldierswho were engaged in the “Black Hawk Down
ir
” incident.

Can you imagine a white Republican uttering, “This is not going to be the country of white people”? Can you imagine the hew and outcry in the media and this Islamic jihad whiner? It would be unbearable.

But because she’s an incompetent boob with black skin, who wears the untouchable hijabof her demonically inspired, murdering, thieving pedophile founder, Muhammed
ir
, she gets a free pass. She infiltrates America’s schools to speak with children and shuns the media and parents who wish to protest and be involved in her attempts to influence their children. She is an ungrateful little girl who never grew up.

What I want to know is why she was not arrested for trying to cover for Islamic jihadis in Minnesota? Why was she not arrested for bigamy and marrying her brother to defraud US immigration laws?

I can tell you why. Her opposition in the opposing “party” is impotent when it comes to justice. They simply will use it for politics to get people to vote for them and then sit on their hands.

The reason that Omar is able to speak out like this and act this way, is the same reason Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah and Hillary Clinton are allowed to do what they do today. Republicans simply do not have the resolve to see it through to bring justice, and those of you thinking the tide is going to turn and you will see these people do a perp walk are sadly mistaken. Things like this will be used to infuriate you so that you vote more “R’s” into DC for power, but you won’t get any justice, and you know what? If I’m wrong, I will be the happiest man to ever live to tell you I was wrong, but I’m not.

Ilhan Omar should be arrested for her crimes prior to entering DC and she should be looked at as one engaging in sedition to the united States.

Article posted with permission from The Washington Standard

Werbung:
While under 18 non-Hispanic White Americans in the US. are already a minority as of 2020, it is projected that non-Hispanic Whites overall will become a minority within the US by 2045.

While under 18 non-Hispanic White Americans in the US. are already a minority as of 2020, it is projected that non-Hispanic Whites overall will become a minority within the US by 2045.
Yup.

But which ideology would be used to govern the USA by then?

Sharia? Marxism? The Great Reset? Or the systems of economics and government which made the USA the strongest, most prosperous and freest nation on Earth in less than 200 years?

Yup.

Sharia? Marxism? The Great Reset? Or the systems of economics and government which made the USA the strongest, most prosperous and freest nation on Earth in less than 200 years?

the constitution.

the constitution.
How can you actually believe that when the Dems are blithely and unsuspectingly dismantling our civilization? And every fxxking thing the GOP tries to do to prevent America's collapse is not just opposed by the Dems, but attacked!

Do you realize that the decline of America is my ONLY CONCERN?

It is the ONLY reason I am here.

How can you actually believe that when the Dems are blithely and unsuspectingly dismantling our civilization? And every fxxking thing the GOP tries to do to prevent Americas collapse is not just opposed by the Dems, but attacked!

"dismantling our civilization"? lol. what does that even mean?

amerca's collapse" didn't you right wing morons already say that obama would destroy america?

"dismantling our civilization"? lol. what does that even mean?

amerca's collapse" didn't you right wing morons already say that obama would destroy america?
You aren't paying attention or you are lying and trying to deceive us or you are not very bright.

Which one or ones do you admit to?

You aren't paying attention or you are lying and trying to deceive us or you are not very bright.

Which one or ones do you admit to?

i see you started a new thread about this topic. i'll be curious to see your objective definition of, and proof of, "dismantling our civilization", since that is a vague phrase with no objective definition that I know of.

unless the vogons from hitchhikers guide are arriving to literally dismantle us from space? :)

Yup.

It is not the most prosperous or the most free according to statistics anyone can find online.
This has never been the party of White people. What is the motto of our country? E pluribus unum: out of many, one people.

Sharia is never going to amount to anything here. Nor is Marxism.
There is no reason to assume that any ethnic group will have its own different political ideology.

Learn here, these are her words, this is what they think about Caucasians in America.

PUBLISHED ON: MAY 1, 2019

If you don’t see this woman’s devout Muslim beliefs and racism coming out, nothing will open your eyes to it. Following the synagogue shootings in California last week, Minnesota jihad Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) asserted on Tuesday that America “is not going to be the country of white people.”

“At this moment, the occupant of the White House and his allies are doing everything that they can to distance themselves and misinform the public from the monsters that they created that is [sic] terrorizing the Jewish community and the Muslim community,” the congresswoman told a crowd gathered in DC that promoted the color of their skin in an attempt to blame President Donald Trump for the synagogue shootings in a manner similar to that of Joy Behar. “Because when we are talking about anti-Semitism we must also talk about Islamophobia. It is two sides to the same coin of bigotry.”

She added, “Just this week, when we’ve had the attack in California on a synagogue, it is the same person who is accused of attempting to bomb a mosque. So I can’t ever speak of Islamophobia and fight for Muslims if I am not willing to fight against anti-Semitism. We collectively need to make sure that we are dismantling all systems of oppression.”

Trending: Ilhan Omar Endangers Child While Driving, Breaks Minnesota Law On Video

Of course, she also said that Trump would call her home country of Somalia a “sh*thole,” which it is and why she and her family came to America, though she is trying to turn it into the same kind of hole as her homeland.

“We are collectively saying your vile attacks, your demented views are not welcome here,” the Minnesota Democrat said Tuesday at a rally outside the US Capitol. “This is not going to be the country of the xenophobics. This is not going to be the country of the white people. This is not going to be the country of the few. This is going to be the country of the many.”

“When this occupant of the White House chooses to attack me, we know — we know — that that attack isn’t for Ilhan,” Omar said. “That attack is the continuation of the attacks that he has leveled against women, against people of color, against immigrants, against refugees and certainly against Muslims.”

Of course, the moronic and insanity didn’t stop with those claims. Omar also went on to say that America “was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves” and later added, “This is not going to be the country of white people.”

First, America was not founded on Native American genocide nor was it founded on the backs of black slaves, who I might add were enslaved by black Muslims and sold to white men in Europe and to northern slave traders. While those things did occur in our history, America was founded by white Europeans for the advancement of the Christian Gospel and the Kingdom of God and His glory.

IN THE NAME OF GOD, AMEN. We, whose names are underwritten, the Loyal Subjects of our dread Sovereign Lord King James, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Having undertaken for the Glory of God, and Advancement of the Christian Faith, and the Honour of our King and Country, a Voyage to plant the first Colony in the northern Parts of Virginia; Do by these Presents, solemnly and mutually, in the Presence of God and one another, covenant and combine ourselves together into a civil Body Politick, for our better Ordering and Preservation, and Furtherance of the Ends aforesaid: And by Virtue hereof do enact, constitute, and frame, such just and equal Laws, Ordinances, Acts, Constitutions, and Officers, from time to time, as shall be thought most meet and convenient for the general Good of the Colony; unto which we promise all due Submission and Obedience. IN WITNESS whereof we have hereunto subscribed our names at Cape-Cod the eleventh of November, in the Reign of our Sovereign Lord King James, of England, France, and Ireland, the eighteenth, and of Scotland the fifty-fourth, Anno Domini; 1620. -Mayflower Compact

What did Somalia give the world? Oh, it gave Islam, starvation, murder… basically a “sh*thole” country, right?

“This isn’t a pity party of Ilhan,” she said. “This is about a show of strength. This is a show of strength.”

“This is for us to say, this is for us to say that if you come after one of us, you come after all of us,” said Omar.

“If I survived militia I certainly can survive these people,” she said after pointing to the Capitol.

This comes after her utter disregard for the victims and their families of 9/11 by callously saying, “some people did something” and her equally calloused attacks on US soldierswho were engaged in the “Black Hawk Down
ir
” incident.

Can you imagine a white Republican uttering, “This is not going to be the country of white people”? Can you imagine the hew and outcry in the media and this Islamic jihad whiner? It would be unbearable.

But because she’s an incompetent boob with black skin, who wears the untouchable hijabof her demonically inspired, murdering, thieving pedophile founder, Muhammed
ir
, she gets a free pass. She infiltrates America’s schools to speak with children and shuns the media and parents who wish to protest and be involved in her attempts to influence their children. She is an ungrateful little girl who never grew up.

What I want to know is why she was not arrested for trying to cover for Islamic jihadis in Minnesota? Why was she not arrested for bigamy and marrying her brother to defraud US immigration laws?

I can tell you why. Her opposition in the opposing “party” is impotent when it comes to justice. They simply will use it for politics to get people to vote for them and then sit on their hands.

The reason that Omar is able to speak out like this and act this way, is the same reason Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah and Hillary Clinton are allowed to do what they do today. Republicans simply do not have the resolve to see it through to bring justice, and those of you thinking the tide is going to turn and you will see these people do a perp walk are sadly mistaken. Things like this will be used to infuriate you so that you vote more “R’s” into DC for power, but you won’t get any justice, and you know what? If I’m wrong, I will be the happiest man to ever live to tell you I was wrong, but I’m not.

Ilhan Omar should be arrested for her crimes prior to entering DC and she should be looked at as one engaging in sedition to the united States.

Article posted with permission from The Washington Standard
Racists, atheists, and false religionists will "fight like hell" to turn the US away from God and its traditional Christian values.

The US has never been a "White country", and you really need to get out your Tiki Torches and flaming crosses to attack Dearborn, Michigan. How DARE they avail themselves of their First Amendment Right to speak freely.

Trump wants to arrest people who attack his silly ideas and followers. He wants to be dictator, and has said so.

The US has never been a "White country", and you really need to get out your Tiki Torches and flaming crosses to attack Dearborn, Michigan. How DARE they avail themselves of their First Amendment Right to speak freely.

Trump wants to arrest people who attack his silly ideas and followers. He wants to be dictator, and has said so.
Democrats have jailed hundreds of innocent Americans for exercising their right to speak freely in opposition to the 2020 voting fraud theft of illegitimate control of the US government. Of course Democrats have relied heavily on violent liars and looters to make the stolen election by fraud a huge success.

Werbung:

Article posted with permission from
The Washington Standard
TheWashingtonStandard.com was founded by and owned by Tim Brown under the ReformedMedia umbrella.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Gee....how quaint.

Back