Omar Ilhan again lets it slip that her allegiance is to the Muslim President of Somalia, not the US

mark francis

What good can possibly come from having an anti-American, Christian and Jew hating Muslim whose allegiance is to another nation as a US lawmaker?

Ilhan Omar caught on tape saying who her ‘real’ president is | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 2-1-24

Ilhan Omar caught on tape saying who her ‘real’ president is

“The whole purpose of the United States of America is that you assimilate into the culture of the United States of America,” says Dave Rubin.

“You don't forget all of your traditions. ... You don't forget where you're from. You don't forget your family,” he says, “but you have it fold into this beautiful thing that is America.”

That concept, however, is wholly lost on Ilhan Omar, who has time and time again expressed anti-American sentiments in favor of her Somali background.

“The problem now is that the progressives and the elitists” — people like Omar — “tell us that this place is evil and it's racist and its founding was awful” because “they want now to turn this country into the types of countries that most of our ancestors had to flee from,” explains Dave.

In a recent speech in which Omar proclaimed her support for Somalia in its territorial dispute with Somaliland, the Minnesota rep. claimed that her true president is the president of Somalia.

“Our president, the president of Somalia — President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud — let us give him a warm welcome, Minneapolis!” Omar announced to a cheering crowd.

“The president and I have a special relationship. I call him uncle, and he calls me his girl. Welcome to your home; our home is your home. ... We are very happy that Hassan is our president. Somalia is our home. It is home to all the people gathered here. We do not feel that it is far from us. Somalia is our heart. It is in our hearts. We always think about Somalia,” Omar continued.

This isn’t the only time Omar has boldly prioritized Somalia above the United States.

Werbung:
What good can possibly come from having an anti-American, Christian and Jew hating Muslim whose allegiance is to another nation as a US lawmaker?

Ilhan Omar caught on tape saying who her ‘real’ president is | Blaze Media (theblaze.com) 2-1-24

Ilhan Omar caught on tape saying who her ‘real’ president is

“The whole purpose of the United States of America is that you assimilate into the culture of the United States of America,” says Dave Rubin.

“You don't forget all of your traditions. ... You don't forget where you're from. You don't forget your family,” he says, “but you have it fold into this beautiful thing that is America.”

That concept, however, is wholly lost on Ilhan Omar, who has time and time again expressed anti-American sentiments in favor of her Somali background.

“The problem now is that the progressives and the elitists” — people like Omar — “tell us that this place is evil and it's racist and its founding was awful” because “they want now to turn this country into the types of countries that most of our ancestors had to flee from,” explains Dave.

In a recent speech in which Omar proclaimed her support for Somalia in its territorial dispute with Somaliland, the Minnesota rep. claimed that her true president is the president of Somalia.

“Our president, the president of Somalia — President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud — let us give him a warm welcome, Minneapolis!” Omar announced to a cheering crowd.

“The president and I have a special relationship. I call him uncle, and he calls me his girl. Welcome to your home; our home is your home. ... We are very happy that Hassan is our president. Somalia is our home. It is home to all the people gathered here. We do not feel that it is far from us. Somalia is our heart. It is in our hearts. We always think about Somalia,” Omar continued.

This isn’t the only time Omar has boldly prioritized Somalia above the United States.
I support everything she said.

I figure most hardened followers of Democrat Marxists see no problem with followers of false gods influencing American politics for their false religion.
False gods???
You have never witnessed your stupid god yet now differentiate which is the correct one.
The bloody arrogance of you godbotherers is breathtaking. You are all barking mad.

Werbung:
Back