Another Republican sex offender nabbed

the fact he stood up at the state of the Union and stated as fact things even I know at that time to be faulse, tells me he was lieing....or worse realy just has no idea what he is doing at all.

Rockefeller report clearly proved that his statements were supported by the intelligence information at the time. Now, from what I understand, nothing he said has been proven to be a lie. In fact, the only one single sentence that was contested, ended up being from the british intel, and they said at the time it was supported by evidence they had.

So, it still isn't a lie. I lie is not something you believe to be true, and repeat it, only to find out later it wasn't. A lie is when you know for a fact it's not true, and say it anyway. Bush didn't do that, and the Rockefeller report proves this.

So, your personal assessment, isn't evidence here. Unless you can show that Rockefeller lied, and everyone in the senate intelligence committee lied, and all those other governments that give us the info lied, and Bush knew all of it prior.... I'm sorry... but your wrong.

Werbung:
Because he's another caught lieing closeted Republican that wants to have sex in an airport restroom stall with total strangers.

Gay... straight... whatever... he's slimy.

Rape... treason... perjury... whatever ... he's presidential!

Ron Paul? Right?

Honestly, I don't know yet. Some of his supporters are nutz. Which gives me pause. Fruity people attract fruity people. He voted against the Iraq war, which also gives me pause, depending on why. He wants to get out of NATO, which also gives me pause since NATO has been a benefit, unlike the U.N. He's against income tax, and was endorsed by the Constitutionalist party, which is a big thing to me.

Flat out, I don't know enough about him. If I find out more, and see that he is consistent with constitutionalist views, and isn't intertwined with some of the crazy people that seem to be for him, then perhaps.

I am also curious about his The Revolution: A Manifesto. Can't hurt to buy a copy and find out what he says.

Werbung:
Back