Democrats still disrespect blacks

mark francis

Southern Democrats ignited the Civil War to protect and preserve their slave ownership. Democrats started the KKK in order to prevent blacks from integrating into society. Democrats had to be forced by federal troops to allow blacks to enroll in Little Rock High. And Democrats fougtht against Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s.

But that changed with LBJ and the Great society. LBJ saw how giving blacks welfare checks could deceive them into voting Democrat for hundreds of years, and he seems to have been right. And with Planned Parenthood murdering black babies in the womb the Democrats are fully set to sail successfully into the distant future on the backs of deluded blacks.

1700025073368.png

1700025115407.png

Werbung:
Southern Democrats ignited the Civil War to protect and preserve their slave ownership. Democrats started the KKK in order to prevent blacks from integrating into society. Democrats had to be forced by federal troops to allow blacks to enroll in Little Rock High. And Democrats fougtht against Civil Rights legislation in the 1960s.

But that changed with LBJ and the Great society. LBJ saw how giving blacks welfare checks could deceive them into voting Democrat for hundreds of years, and he seems to have been right. And with Planned Parenthood murdering black babies in the womb the Democrats are fully set to sail successfully into the distant future on the backs of deluded blacks.

View attachment 8885

View attachment 8886
Johnson is long gone but your guy is still fresh in the mind of blacks.

well trump has caused a lot of problems that biden couldn't fix.

if you can't understand that, you're even dumber than I thought. lol
Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and Biden has not been able to put it back where the Democrats had wanted it to stay.

The root of all problems facing unregenerate savages is their willful rebellion against God.
Yes Christians need to kill all non believers as commanded in the Bible. How many have you slaughtered? Or are you an unrepentent savage in rebellion against God?

Yes Christians need to kill all non believers as commanded in the Bible. How many have you slaughtered? Or are you an unrepentent savage in rebellion against God?
The Bible does not command Christians to murder anyone, contrary to stupid misinterpretations of the Bible.

Werbung:
The Bible does not command Christians to murder anyone, contrary to stupid misinterpretations of the Bible.

2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ESV / 4,564 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful​

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.

Luke 19:27 ESV / 4,300 helpful votes​

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

for someone who is so holier than thou, you sure don't know the bible. lol

Back