Demos want santos investigated for lies he told about himself while campaigning

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Im ok with them investigating him for lies he told about himself and kicking him out of office as long as they do the same for the lies joe Biden told about his education and personal life .
But late now son. Joe is POTUS and your guy hasn't got his shorts on yet.

what do you think of the lies joe told big boy , should he be investigated also and kicked out of office for his lies which were much bigger

Did someone mumble about lies.
Look what I found.
Surely not. He wouldn't lie.

Yes joe b/iden promised he wouldn't lie lol that was a good one . Joe has lied to the public for what 48 or 49 year now and the dumb ass democrats keep falling for his lies . now we have a republican who just won his race who lied but he admitted he lies about it he should be kicked out of office any way by the republican party and joe biden should have the same done as he lied about the same things only has failed to admit he lied about all of his lies, I dont play favorites Boris And as for trump I have told you and others a couple dozen times tor more I dont want him for office I want rin . Yes I have voted for him but when looking at voting for Hillary O my god that makes me want to puke just thinking about it . Or Biden who was a known lying idiot it was easy . Trump is not my choice my current governor in Florida is . If he runs he will be the next president

Yes joe b/iden promised he wouldn't lie lol that was a good one . Joe has lied to the public for what 48 or 49 year now and the dumb ass democrats keep falling for his lies . now we have a republican who just won his race who lied but he admitted he lies about it he should be kicked out of office any way by the republican party and joe biden should have the same done as he lied about the same things only has failed to admit he lied about all of his lies, I dont play favorites Boris And as for trump I have told you and others a couple dozen times tor more I dont want him for office I want rin . Yes I have voted for him but when looking at voting for Hillary O my god that makes me want to puke just thinking about it . Or Biden who was a known lying idiot it was easy . Trump is not my choice my current governor in Florida is . If he runs he will be the next president
Heard it all before broomhead. Same old diatribe of hate.

Heard it all before broomhead. Same old diatribe of hate.
really its hate thinking that should expect more honesty and accountability for our politicians on both sides . And expect each side to abide by the same ethics for all ? that's hate . Where I come from that called being a Man who is respected and admired . funny how for you its hate .

really its hate thinking that should expect more honesty and accountability for our politicians on both sides . And expect each side to abide by the same ethics for all ? that's hate . Where I come from that called being a Man who is respected and admired . funny how for you its hate .
Piss off. Where you come from it's called incest and your a result of it.
Deliverance country is it's real name.

This one will make you incontinent. How's this for lies.

Im ok with them investigating him for lies he told about himself and kicking him out of office as long as they do the same for the lies joe Biden told about his education and personal life .

Records that Rep.-elect George Santos’ campaign filed with the Federal Election Commission show 37 expenditures, on office supplies, hotels, ride-share app Uber, restaurants and more, for the exact same amount: $199.99.

Campaign finance experts say those expenditures the New York representative-elect reported stood out for a key reason: They are one penny below the dollar figure above which the FEC requires campaigns to keep receipts.

THIS is the reason to investigate them...the lies indicate a personality who is willing to be dishonest, and his financial reports have red flags too.

Santos’ FEC reports contain a number of unusual expenditures, including exorbitant expenses on air travel and hotels, particularly in Miami, and $10,900 in what are listed as rent payments to the company Cleaner 123. The company’s address is a house on Long Island, and The New York Times, which first published a story on Santos’ campaign finance filings, reported that a neighbor said Santos had been living there for months.

The expenditures, and particularly the $199.99 payments to Uber, Walgreens, Walmart, Best Buy, Delta Airlines, Il Bacco Restaurante and more, “definitely stood out to me,” said campaign finance expert Paul S. Ryan, the deputy executive director of the Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation.

He said the payments could reflect an effort to skirt FEC requirements for campaigns to keep receipts for expenditures over $200. The FEC encourages candidates to keep receipts below that threshold, but only mandates them for payments over $200.

However, Ryan said, the consistent appearance of $199.99 charges effectively shows that Santos knew about the threshold he was attempting to skirt – potentially inviting Justice Department scrutiny and criminal penalties.

and then there is this which makes his finances even more suspicious:

CNN confirmed reporting from The New York Times that Santos was charged with embezzlement in a Brazilian court in 2011, according to case records from the Rio de Janeiro Court of Justice. However, court records from 2013 state that the charge was archived after court summons went unanswered and they were unable to locate Santos.

In the interview with the New York Post, Santos denied that he had been charged with any crime in Brazil.

Me too!

Where did this two tier idea of justice come from all of a sudden?

The first idea thst comes to mind is the slave owners needed to have a two tier system of justice and business and things.

And we know the KKK was founded by Southern Democrat racists.

Ron seems to be as good as it gets.

Except he isn't as well tested or experienced.

This one will make you incontinent. How's this for lies.
Lol and why do you think I dont want him and went with my governor ?
Now you supported biden and still do
Records that Rep.-elect George Santos’ campaign filed with the Federal Election Commission show 37 expenditures, on office supplies, hotels, ride-share app Uber, restaurants and more, for the exact same amount: $199.99.

Campaign finance experts say those expenditures the New York representative-elect reported stood out for a key reason: They are one penny below the dollar figure above which the FEC requires campaigns to keep receipts.

THIS is the reason to investigate them...the lies indicate a personality who is willing to be dishonest, and his financial reports have red flags too.

Santos’ FEC reports contain a number of unusual expenditures, including exorbitant expenses on air travel and hotels, particularly in Miami, and $10,900 in what are listed as rent payments to the company Cleaner 123. The company’s address is a house on Long Island, and The New York Times, which first published a story on Santos’ campaign finance filings, reported that a neighbor said Santos had been living there for months.

The expenditures, and particularly the $199.99 payments to Uber, Walgreens, Walmart, Best Buy, Delta Airlines, Il Bacco Restaurante and more, “definitely stood out to me,” said campaign finance expert Paul S. Ryan, the deputy executive director of the Funders’ Committee for Civic Participation.

He said the payments could reflect an effort to skirt FEC requirements for campaigns to keep receipts for expenditures over $200. The FEC encourages candidates to keep receipts below that threshold, but only mandates them for payments over $200.

However, Ryan said, the consistent appearance of $199.99 charges effectively shows that Santos knew about the threshold he was attempting to skirt – potentially inviting Justice Department scrutiny and criminal penalties.

and then there is this which makes his finances even more suspicious:

CNN confirmed reporting from The New York Times that Santos was charged with embezzlement in a Brazilian court in 2011, according to case records from the Rio de Janeiro Court of Justice. However, court records from 2013 state that the charge was archived after court summons went unanswered and they were unable to locate Santos.

In the interview with the New York Post, Santos denied that he had been charged with any crime in Brazil.
hes just like joe

Werbung:
Back