Denver It Is!!!

Werbung:
operation chaos? hardly.

some of us actually think hillary has principle on her side.

:cool:

I did not like her personaly, but thought her ideas where good sometimes and that she would fight hard for them...now her run has made me think she is as bull headed as Bush, and she does not know when you have lost and its time to call it a day.

The Rules Committee did the right thing here. They approved what the Florida State Party & Michigan State Party asked for.

This whole debacle with these two state primaries has happened several times before. The 50% penalty is the established norm for intentionally moving out of order.

The order is extremely important as you can't have every primary on the first allowable day... there's no way candidates could campaign that way.

You also don't want a lot of big delegate states to front load the primaries because that effectively ends the primaries too soon, before any smaller states get to weigh in.

The solution so this doesn't keep happening is have two lottery machines. One with big delegate states and one with small delegate states. Every three years or so draw from the machines starting with a small delegate state and set the new order of rotation.

Three more small primaries... set the nominee... and then the heat really starts to cook McSame's goose! :)

I did not like her personaly, but thought her ideas where good sometimes and that she would fight hard for them...now her run has made me think she is as bull headed as Bush, and she does not know when you have lost and its time to call it a day.

I agree.

she is doing what those of us who backed her have demanded. she is not in control of many of us.

it pains me to say it but i am leaving the dem party after years of doubt. this race has cinched it.

she has not lost because yet because nobody has the required number of delegate yet.

I backed ted kennedy in 1980 and he had less suport yet took it to the convention

:confused:

The Rules Committee did the right thing here. They approved what the Florida State Party & Michigan State Party asked for.

This whole debacle with these two state primaries has happened several times before. The 50% penalty is the established norm for intentionally moving out of order.

The order is extremely important as you can't have every primary on the first allowable day... there's no way candidates could campaign that way.

You also don't want a lot of big delegate states to front load the primaries because that effectively ends the primaries too soon, before any smaller states get to weigh in.

The solution so this doesn't keep happening is have two lottery machines. One with big delegate states and one with small delegate states. Every three years or so draw from the machines starting with a small delegate state and set the new order of rotation.

Three more small primaries... set the nominee... and then the heat really starts to cook McSame's goose! :)

the dnc gave new hampshire a pass when they broke the rules

Werbung:
Back