Did the James web telescope prove that the big bang did not happen, or the universe is much older the first estimated.

Werbung:
It is pretty clear that we will never totally comprehend everything about the Universe. It was not created for us or anyone or anything to comprehend. But the more we know, the better for us. We should always strive to learn as much as we can.

It is pretty clear that we will never totally comprehend everything about the Universe. It was not created for us or anyone or anything to comprehend. But the more we know, the better for us. We should always strive to learn as much as we can.
So it was created you say is that what you believe or was it just a choice of words ?
At least you admit science could of been wrong and we will never know if it happened naturally or was created.

Werbung:
So it was created you say is that what you believe or was it just a choice of words ?
At least you admit science could of been wrong and we will never know if it happened naturally or was created.
I did not say it was created. I will rephrase it: I say that the Universe does not exist for humans to understand it, okay?

It is unlikely that we will even know the origins- if there are any- of the Universe.
I try to avoid words like never and always.

Back