Do corporations control the US?

The whole point of this thread seemed to be a statement that "corporations" are controlling government as if corporations were some entity in and of themselves. Corporations are groups of people and there is nothing unconstitutional about a group of people trying to influence government in such a way as to benefit themselves.

If you find that you are unable to effectively defend your position against what you like to call a "technicality", then it stands to reason that your argument was terribly flawed to begin with. A sound position is never threatened by a mere technicality.

Werbung:
I didnt call you any names.........

I asked you a QUESTION................

the question was

Are YOU Dense..................

notice how i dint say gee your dense

or man are you dense

or how dense can you be

any of which would have been calling you dense

I asked you directly if you were dense

a simple yes or no would have sufficed?

So you aren't to blame because you never actually called me dense, you merely implied it through asking the question. Talk about technicalities.... Once again, Rokerijdude wants to have his cake and eat it too by saying something and not being responsible for what he says. Any idiot can see what you were trying to do, and it only adds to the insult by trying to say you weren't doing it.

What you call a technicality, I call the intent of the law. The Supreme Court seems to agree with me.

First of all Rokerijdude calm down.

Corporations are people. People control government, people control corporations, people control damned near everything except global warming.

The problem with this approach is that while Corporations are enormous collections of people and a great many Americans are part of corporations the policy and decision making within each of those corporations are in the hands of very few. And unlike Government where the policy and decision makers are at the hands of the masses, in corporations however these people remain unchallenged. And when corporations start influencing politics it is not a great leap of logic to realize that the priviledged (and unelected) few are influencing our government's politics.

The whole point of this thread seemed to be a statement that "corporations" are controlling government as if corporations were some entity in and of themselves. Corporations are groups of people and there is nothing unconstitutional about a group of people trying to influence government in such a way as to benefit themselves.

Did i say there was somewhere in this thread? No sir.again more inferrance on your part.....I never argued whether or not it was Constitutional did I? No Sir I did NOT....what i did was point out the technicality that you are STILL currently using to somehow show us your superior educated Opinion.......you are technically CORRECT BIG GUY.....i never said you werent ,,,,,,,,

BUT I WAS ONLY COMMENTING ON A SINGUALR SENTANCE YOU POSTED at NO TIME did i ever get any deeper in the converstaion so once again you use you Inferrance techniques to try and Shove words down my throat .....

this generall yhappens when someone is 100% correct as I AM in my assesment of the TECHNICALITY OF YOUR SINGULAR SENTANCE

If you find that you are unable to effectively defend your position against what you like to call a "technicality", then it stands to reason that your argument was terribly flawed to begin with. A sound position is never threatened by a mere technicality.

My position on the technicality that i raised is "INFALLABLE" and NON Debateable.......Period you stated that corporatioons are run and owned By people therefpre People controlled the Government ........

I say techinically you are 100% correct end of story Finish.over end game I wasnt taking a stand on any position?

thats where you all are making it up? because as i state My position as stated is Non debatable and infallable

you are so ridiculous at times its really amusing your defined role at this message board has become quite clear now have a nice day

So you aren't to blame because you never actually called me dense, you merely implied it through asking the question. Talk about technicalities.... Once again, Rokerijdude wants to have his cake and eat it too by saying something and not being responsible for what he says. Any idiot can see what you were trying to do, and it only adds to the insult by trying to say you weren't doing it.

What you call a technicality, I call the intent of the law. The Supreme Court seems to agree with me.

Arent to blame for what? Asking you a DIRECT question? that only required a simple yes or no answer followed by an explanation?
yes Im guilty of asking you Directly if you were dense.......I didnt say you were....Nor did I Imply it "I DIRECTLY ASKED YOU A QUESTION"......
which to this point you STILL have NOT answered?????cool with me.i have my answer...thank you.....

the intent of the law!!!!! Oh boy a law student? nahhh probably not.he said corporations are run and owned by people............I said he is Technically 100% correct in his statement .......

so when General electric or lets say Bechtel are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to The republican Party they are all saying to themselves..............

gee id really like to send some gratitude off to Tom ,Listman in the shipping department over at G.E and also Id like to thank and help out the receptionist at Becthel and while were at it can we send free cubs tix to all the feild workers at bechtel? and how about that Tom Hansen on the 3rd shift production line over at GE? im sure glad he was able to send us the 400,000,00 check!!!!

pffft

a technicality [lain and simple and as i stated pages ago I knew youd all use it to propel the argument forward and

here we are

whatever

have a nice day

If you think that asking someone if they are dense is not the same as calling someone dense then you really must be dense to believe something that moronic. Go ahead and report me to a moderator, I'll deal with it.

The intent of the law was to allow people to contribute to candidates that will support their positions. Just like you are allowed to contribute to a Libertarian candidate because you like the Libertarian platform, the owner of GE is allowed to contribute to the political party of his choice if he likes that platform. If GE knows that it is good for their business to have a certain party in office, what do you have against them campaigning for that party? You are allowed to do just the same thing, the only difference is that they are capable of spending more money on it.

Why would i report you to a moderator? wtf kind of grammar school bullsh^t is that? what did YOU report ME to a moderator? is this where you get the idea? Your a laughingstock dude!! you should be quit while your ahead. You have so overthought this whole deal, that youve COMPLETLY missed what i said...and continue to do so!!

Whatever man and my calling names? Big deal....what a lil kid you are .

whaaaaaa mommy He called me "Dense"

which i didnt i asked you directly if you were YOU STILL HAVENT answered what does that say?

See how you said i must REALLY BE DENSE?

that is calling someone dense....just so your clear. As you seem to be having issue with that, and the english language..Yeah Yeah i know my grammar is that of a 8th grader. Big deal its the internet, its a message board ,,,,,,,,,,,,pffft

The whole bottom paragraph of your rant?It has absolutly nothing, to do, with what i posted about .Plain, and simple, your WRONG, and continue to be so.....I never was interested in discussing any of that which your spewing on and on about. I made my point plain, clear, and simple......Im truly sorry that your un-able to grasp what it is,that i was saying...... your loss? have a nice day

Jesus, would you two chill out? Both of you. God, this sickening.

This is how it goes when you talk to libertarians. The vast bulk resort very quickly to name calling because their arguments peter out pretty quickly. If you doubt me, take a bit of time and read through the posts of our resident libertarians. They are responsible for more name calling than the rest of the membership combined.

you see the trouble in that statement is that I never called Him any name?
I asked him a direct question which he still hasnt answered .you see the problem with palerider is he dosent read before he shoves his foot in his mouth
you have very weak defenitions of name calling and one can easily see that you are just as guilty as any libretarian on the board

The other problem is, that Im Not necessarily Libretarian to the the core......... Im Independent all the way!! The last few elections the folks who best represented what i wanted out of a politician, happened to be Libretarians.... I have voted green as well in the past, and voted Perot once, so Im not a blind party disciple my friend..... Im a TRUE independent, my party can change at the blowing of the wind

Nice try though have a great evening

you see the trouble in that statement is that I never called Him any name?

You haven't?

"Truth Bringer is right about the shetland pony rider"

"Its Not what i said EVER PERIOD.Dolt."

Those appear to be examples of name calling. So now it is established that you lie.

What is all this "shetland pony" business about? I've seen Truth-Bringer call you that on a number of occasions and I'm not entirely sure why. I was assuming it was meant to be diminishing or derogatory in some way, but what way that is has me stumped.

You haven't?

"Truth Bringer is right about the shetland pony rider"

"Its Not what i said EVER PERIOD.Dolt."

Those appear to be examples of name calling. So now it is established that you lie.
Truth Bringer is right about the shetland pony rider"

I didnt call you anything i agreed with her assesment

dolt was appropriate for the context Im sorry if someone fit the bill

Im a liar man your one whacked out character thats for sure

Both of those comments were directed at YOU not Him?

see you like crayons too!!!
have a nice day

Werbung:
Why would i report you to a moderator? wtf kind of grammar school bullsh^t is that? what did YOU report ME to a moderator? is this where you get the idea? Your a laughingstock dude!! you should be quit while your ahead. You have so overthought this whole deal, that youve COMPLETLY missed what i said...and continue to do so!!

Whatever man and my calling names? Big deal....what a lil kid you are .

whaaaaaa mommy He called me "Dense"

which i didnt i asked you directly if you were YOU STILL HAVENT answered what does that say?

See how you said i must REALLY BE DENSE?

that is calling someone dense....just so your clear. As you seem to be having issue with that, and the english language..Yeah Yeah i know my grammar is that of a 8th grader. Big deal its the internet, its a message board ,,,,,,,,,,,,pffft

The whole bottom paragraph of your rant?It has absolutly nothing, to do, with what i posted about .Plain, and simple, your WRONG, and continue to be so.....I never was interested in discussing any of that which your spewing on and on about. I made my point plain, clear, and simple......Im truly sorry that your un-able to grasp what it is,that i was saying...... your loss? have a nice day

I didn't report you to ****. There you go jumping to conclussions about my state of mind when you don't have the first clue about me. If I have misunderstood any of your posts, it is because of your complete refusal to offer any explanation of what you are trying to convey when you are politely asked to do so. I understand you aren't interested in debating the point you tried to raise. I completely understand that you would rather throw out a insult and retreat to your little cave than have an intellectual conversation. You would rather hurl personal attacks than actually talk about politics. But its no suprise, personal attacks are politics to you. The second someone questions your beliefs you start hurling insults. Have you even contributed to a single thread on this board where you havent started making personal attacks at people? Oh, and before you try the same old response again, when someone says "what are you, dense?" you know damn well what they are trying to imply. If this is the way you talk to people in your everyday life, its beyond me how youve made it this far.

Back