Do you agree with CNN's Anderson Cooper that Kari Lake was wrong to say what she did about Pelosi's lack of security?

DonKiRo

She just flat-out lied': Cooper calls out Kari Lake's false claim about Paul Pelosi

CNN

Nov 3

CNN's Anderson Cooper and Daniel Dale discuss Arizona Republican gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake's recent comments denying that she made light of the attack of Paul Pelosi. Lake is blaming "creative editing" from the "fake news media," which is false. #CNN #News

Werbung:
This is one more demonstration of how Democrats and Leftists are trying to control our speech.

They want to make it illegal to speak the truth if anyone's feelings might be hurt.

The truth is often painful to hear but you need to hear it, at least sometimes.

There is a reason the Left doesnt want us to know the truth about the "Pelosi Affair."

That's why what Kari Lake said has been deemed off limits and not a joking matter.

And she wasn't making fun of Pelosi's attack. She was pointing out the deception being practiced on America by the Left.

This is one more demonstration of how Democrats and Leftists are trying to control our speech.
Its more Demonstration how paranoid you are a democrats.
They want to make it illegal to speak the truth if anyone's feelings might be hurt.
No they don't. What you mean is you enjoy people telling lies about democrats even if they have feelings.
Oh yes. But with nut case narcissists like you , it has never passed your lips.
There is a reason the Left doesnt want us to know the truth about the "Pelosi Affair."
And what is the truth about it?
What do you think the left are restricting you view? See how good you are now big mouth.
That's why what Kari Lake said has been deemed off limits and not a joking matter.
If lake wasn't eye candy and big tits she would be in the same category as MTG. They are both barking mad.
And she wasn't making fun of Pelosi's attack. She was pointing out the deception being practiced on America by the Left.
WHAT DECEPTION?
What have the left deceived us about?
It wouldn't be the stupid bitch wants to start a conspiracy theory. Perish the thought.
She is noted for her outrageous statements and you suckers flock to her like flies to dead meat.

Its more Demonstration how paranoid you are a democrats.

No they don't. What you mean is you enjoy people telling lies about democrats even if they have feelings.

Oh yes. But with nut case narcissists like you , it has never passed your lips.

And what is the truth about it?
What do you think the left are restricting you view? See how good you are now big mouth.

If lake wasn't eye candy and big tits she would be in the same category as MTG. They are both barking mad.

WHAT DECEPTION?
What have the left deceived us about?
It wouldn't be the stupid bitch wants to start a conspiracy theory. Perish the thought.
She is noted for her outrageous statements and you suckers flock to her like flies to dead meat.
In our highly volatile political climate, I just rescued you from yourself.

Comparing a Senatorial candidate to "dead meat" is offensive to me and I know any "discipline" you might receive from your stupid choice of words here will be minimal enough for you to walk away from and be a smarter (dimwitted) poster and that you wont make the same mistake on a larger stage and really get in trouble.

Reported.

You're welcome.

And I will return to ignoring you.

In our highly volatile political climate, I just rescued you from yourself.

Comparing a Senatorial candidate to "dead meat" is offensive to me and I know any "discipline" you might receive from your stupid choice of words here will be minimal enough for you to walk away from and be a smarter (dimwitted) poster and that you wont make the same mistake on a larger stage and really get in trouble.

Reported.

You're welcome.

And I will return to ignoring you.
I really don't care what you think or if you think at all.
You need to calm down, take a valium and rest.

who, exactly, and how is trying to "They want to make it illegal to speak the truth if anyone's feelings might be hurt."?

be specific, not stupid.

Werbung:
who, exactly, and how is trying to "They want to make it illegal to speak the truth if anyone's feelings might be hurt."?

be specific, not stupid.
Pot meet kettle.

Use common English, please.

Back