do you agree with this

the annoying thing

As long as its the only thing they have been charges with I think its a good thing my self as long as its for private use and not sales

Werbung:

As long as its the only thing they have been charges with I think its a good thing my self as long as its for private use and not sales
I don't have an opinion on this because I don't know all of the facts and Democrats ALWAYS use emotional appeals to trick the public into voting the Democrat's way.

Here is a question.

How has the legalization of pot affected our politics and our elections?

I don't have an opinion on this because I don't know all of the facts and Democrats ALWAYS use emotional appeals to trick the public into voting the Democrat's way.

Here is a question.

omg, more "republicans are the victims of those tricky democrats". lol.

when will you morons ever take responsibility for your own actions?

yes its a good thing. the "war on drugs" was a terribly run "war" to start with, the obsession with pot was completely wrong.

Here is a question.

Emotional appeals???
Piss off. You're paranoid with hate.

omg, more "republicans are the victims of those tricky democrats". lol.

when will you morons ever take responsibility for your own actions?
You mean like the boarder and inflation blm riots the saudis not trusting or helping us any more north korea threatening war 75 kids a day dying from fentanyl coming across the. Boarder. Revolving justice system cover ups. Fear Mongering enabling criminals street gangs encouraging perversions and so much more

Werbung:
Back