do you like Tattoos?

Carlsen

this guy his dad put a tattoo o n his arm. it is cool. i like tattoos but i dont have any yet. what do you think about them and do you have any now?
rusbpy.jpg

Werbung:
I don't like tattoos on any one.

Tattoos can also limit your employment desireability in some fields.

I don't like tattoos on any one.

Tattoos can also limit your employment desireability in some fields.
Yes they can. Thought must be given. Had a boss with some old ones from his navy days. Always wore long sleeves and worse still they were poorly done and had kind of become blurry messes. I was able to provide some of the seniors at my stepmom's retirement community with a topic of discussion with the celtic knot on my calf. Glad to brighten their day.

Really ....

No tattoos?

Never been a fan. I guess it depends on where, what and how big they are. I hate the one's I see that are all over the body these days.

I've known a few people who got them when they were young and regretted it later on.

Never been a fan. I guess it depends on where, what and how big they are. I hate the one's I see that are all over the body these days.

I've known a few people who got them when they were young and regretted it later on.
Regret is always an issue ...

But, taste and placement can be cool ...

Yes they can. Thought must be given. Had a boss with some old ones from his navy days. Always wore long sleeves and worse still they were poorly done and had kind of become blurry messes. I was able to provide some of the seniors at my stepmom's retirement community with a topic of discussion with the celtic knot on my calf. Glad to brighten their day.
Anything Celtic has to be cool ...

images.jpg

Werbung:

Thsts why I waited till i was an old fart : )

Back