Which care would you deny?

So you think that a taxpayer funded plan should cover those?

Meanwhile, when my son was born circumcision was covered. And most of those are actually covered by many private insurers.

I'm saying that a PUBLIC OPTION should cover real medical needs.

Tattoo removal or hair restoration are not a real medical need... they are cosmetic. Circumcision might be considered a medical issue as it relates to a surgery that supposedly helps prevent infections down the road.

Speaking of circumcision that reminds me of a joke I heard.

There was this doctor that his whole practice was mainly doing circumcisions and he saved the foreskin of every patient he had ever had. As he was about to retire he wanted something to show for his life's work so he took this little box of foreskins into a local leather shop to see if they could be made into something.

On seeing the box full of foreskins the leather shop owner side he'd see what he could do.

About a week later the doctor came back to see what had been made and the shop owner proudly reached behind the counter and pulled out a nice change purse.

Well the doctor was none to happy as he proclaimed... That's it... my life's work... a chain purse!!!

The shop owner looking a little stunned cocked his head and said... Well hey, rub it and it turns into an 8 piece set of luggage!

Werbung:
Back